Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

Winter Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:29 pm

She gets up and goes to ask Moon something.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:38 am

She smiles while sleeping... In dream: "So, any news?" She asks two wolves... "When last time we met, you were happier... What happened Moon Daughter?" A black wolf looks at her with his red but worried eyes... "Nothing, father... Just some interesting events in pack... And I saw a wolf... Just like you, but it was a female... She was smaller but very fast... Whats wrong?" Moon Daughter asks as wolves looks at each other... "Her name is Night... And she is your sister..." White wolf with deep blue eyes says... Moon Daughters mother... "What?!" Moon Daughter shouts and jumps back... Then she wakes up... "You got to be kidding me!" She says to herself... Then jumps down from den and walks around thinking...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:53 am

She arrives back at the den and sees Moon Daughter. 'Is something wrong?' She asks.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:00 am

"No... But how would you feel if you saw your parents in your dream and they tells you that you have a sister that is a bad wolf? And you were searching for her for a long time? And now she can be far away... What would you do? Maybe you go and search for her... But I'm just walking in circles..." She quickly says to Jewelz and growls at herself, why she said that... Then continues walking in circles...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:30 am

'Wow, I wouldn't know how to feel about that.' She pauses for a moment and looks away. Then she continues again 'I'll try find your sister.' She takes a deep breath. 'She was the one that attacked Blaze, right?' She waits for an answer. 'Wait, don't answer that. I think I know' She walks off the find Moon Daughter's sister. She stops. 'Do you know her name?' She asks Moon Daughter.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:39 am

"Yea, her name is Night... But I'm coming with you... Because I know how she looks like and she can't fight with two wolves... If she attacks..." Moon Daughter says "So, where are we going to search for her?"...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:40 am

Looks at them.Then walks past them and goes deep into the den.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:41 am

'Where did we last see her?' She thinks for a moment. 'Was it Moon Mountain Peak I don't remember...'
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:42 am

Walks out of den and says "I will help you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 am

She looks at Blizzard. 'Ok, if you want.' She thinks for a moment. 'Off to Moon Mountain Peak then!' She says, attempting to sound enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:54 am

"But Blizzard... Its dangerous... We can't let anything happen to ya! Think about Tella and Blaze... We can't lose Star Holder! Well, we can't lose Clear Soul either... But I know Jewelz is strong... Do you really want to go?" She says...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Nods head and follows Jewelz.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:59 pm

arrives back at the den and sees most of that pack has gone, "must of gone hunting" I yawn going into the den to sleep
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:47 pm

wakes up and sighs, feels depressed sighs and walks out the den and sleeps on the cold ground outside
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:41 pm

I get up and Howl
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Goes to Moon.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:15 pm

"Blizzard tell Jewelz she's in charge till I get back I'm just heading East to a place I use to know I'll back soon"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:18 pm

"Ok"Runs off to tell Jewelz.
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:51 pm

ella sighes and goes out of the terretory " good bye mother" she runs off to be a lone wolf. (oh and guys im leaveing the pack for good i might rejoin in the futur bye you guys)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:08 pm

(Aww bye Tella)
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:22 am

(see ya tella)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:11 am

Thunder, looks around, and smells in the air around him, I'm going to relax
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:09 pm

walks back to the den, once there she howls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:17 pm

After hearing Moon's howl from Clear Veiw he returned back. "Yes" he said
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:19 pm

"I'm back from the east, where is the rest of the pack?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next