Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Black Rock Lake

Go down 
+7
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Blaze
MoonPie
Moon
Jewelz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 am

Black Rock Lake 40198810

along the lake edge is smoth black rock perfect for bathing in the sun, and the lake is filled with fish.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:53 pm

I walk over and sit resting on a flat black rock, I look out over the lake I watch fish jump out the water, glitering in the sunlight before falling back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:10 am

She walks to the edge of the lake and bends over to take a drink. As she is drinking she sees a round shape beneath the water coming closer and closer to her. She realises it's a fish! "Hello little fishy!" she says to the fish. The fish suddenly leaps out of the water and slaps her in the face with its tail! "OUCH!" she squeals, "Bad fishy! Bad!" she yells as she scoops the fish out of the water and places it on the ground. She tells the fish about why it shouldn't do things like that and places it back inot the water. She watches it swim away. She turns around and notices that Moon isn't at the lake yet. She decides to sun bake on the rocks for a bit.

(that first post on black rock lake that you did was a while ago so i didnt count it as you being there on this day)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 pm

She eventually gets bored and goes back to the den for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:51 am

She finally reaches Black Rock Lake, sits down and looks at moon again... She starts to talk quietly... She looks like she is talking to something, but no one can hear her words... A little mouse was walking to find place to sleep, then stoped to look around and then it saw a big wolf talking to something and looking at moon... There was no one around, so mouse walked a little nearer that wolf to hear what it says... But wolf was talking so quietly that it would need to be in its mouth to hear what it says... So that little mouse just ran away... Then big wolf sighed...
Back to top Go down

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:18 pm

comes to the lake and jumps in for a swim
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 am

Stops talking, looks at lake, her eyes opens wide... Then looks at moon again, says something, and runs to den as fast as she can...
Back to top Go down

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Brrr it freezing i yell

Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:15 pm

I walk over and sit on a rock, my white fur stands out but the black blends into the rock
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:14 am

I then jump into the cold water, the ice nips at my skin and my fur becomes hevy. I then climb out again shaking my fur
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:47 pm

"I'm heading back to the den" I smile as I walk off
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:12 am

They stops and Moon Daughter says "This is Black Rock Lake!... I'm tired... Lets rest a little..." Sun nods and they sits down... After few minutes M. D. stands up and says "Ok... Lets go now!" Sun stands up and, instead of runing, they walks away...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:23 am

sits down on a black rock and soon falls asleep
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:17 am

Wakes up to the sound of the splashing, fish jump out the water, I smile as I watch their scales shine in the light
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Trots along and sees Moon "Hello Moon"I say (Um Moon by the way Blaze is old enough to become a Growing Sorrow,Growing Fang or Growing Claw)
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:37 pm

"oh hello Blizzard, how are you" I smile turning to face her
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:25 pm

I'm great Moon I say I take something sparkly off my neck and put a diamond necklace on Moon."A little gift for you"I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:47 am

"thanks" I smile
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:43 am

No problem I say pulling a bandana out of fur I put that on her too "Its for the winter"I say
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:44 am

"thanks you" I smile (where are you getting these objects)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:45 am

(Lol I found them on the ground)
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:50 am

I'll be heading back to the den now" I yawn smiling then walkinh away from black rock Lake
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:08 am

"Im coming too"I say following Moon
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:59 pm

She strolls over to the edge of the now frozen lake and slowly places one of her paws on the ice. Noticing that the ice has supported her weight, she climbs onto the ice and starts skating around.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 pm

As she is skating she thinks. Why did Clear have to leave? Will I make a good Clear Soul? Who will be the Soul? She stops in the middle of the lake and sits. She hears a faint cracking noise. It gets louder. She notices a few cracks beneath her feet. Oh no, she thinks to herself. The cracks get larger and larger. She starts running to the edge of the lake. A massive crack in the ice appears in front of her. She leaps over it and scrambles onto the cold smooth rocks. She sits there, panting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Rock Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Rock Lake
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next