Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Winter Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:08 pm

"Do you think I am qualified to be the Soul?" I ask Moon Daughter.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:14 pm

"I don't know..." She says and looks at Jewelz... "Congratulations again!" She says and smiles...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Runs off.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 am

watches Blizzard and sighs, "Jewelz, I'm glad you decided to be the Clear Soul, I need to talk to you about who should be The Soul"
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:56 pm

She walks up to Moon. 'I have decided that Moon Daughter,' She looks over at Moon Daughter. 'should be the Soul. I trust that she will support the pack well.'
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:21 pm

"I agree, she is a trusted member of our pack", I howl to call the pack together "Moon Daughter do you want to become the new Soul?"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:57 pm

She looks at them with open mouth "I... I... I don't know..." She says "But Blizzard wants to be Soul! She will hate me for that! Well... I can be Soul... But I don't know..." She looks at ground don't knowing what to do...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:06 pm

"I'm sure Blizzard will be fine"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:12 pm

'It's more about how qualified you are to be the Soul,' She pauses for a moment. 'Blizzard will be... fine.'
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Snarls to self.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:57 am

"I hope..." She sighs "Ok, I will be Soul... But Jewelz, don't you want to chose a pup to be Growing Soul instead?"...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:01 am

'I could've... but we can trust you.' She pauses for a moment. 'I'm glad you decided to be the Soul though.' She sits there and thinks for a bit. She scratches at the ground, revealing a rock beneath the snow and dirt.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:43 am

"Yea thanks..." She smiles... Then goes to Sun and sits near her, not smiling anymore... "Congratulations Moony..." Sun says and giggles... "Stop Sun... I better be Fallen Leaf than Soul..." Moon Daughter answers and sighs... "Fallen Leaf is omega?" Sun asks... "Yea... Moon is Moon Guider- alpha... Jewelz now is Clear Soul- beta... And I... You know..." Moon Daughter says and lays down... "Oh, come on! Its not that bad! I know you don't like high ranks but really!" Sun shouts and looks at M. D.... "You need to eat something! Come, we are going to hunt! Well, you are going to hunt... I don't eat meat.." Sun says and pushes M. Daughter... But M. D. still lays down... Then Sun steps on M. D. tail... She growls a little but still lays down... Then Sun bites her tail and starts draging her...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:53 am

She looks concerningly at Sun dragging Moon Daughter by her tail. She sits for a moment and sighs, when something hits her. Literally. She pulls the thing off her face and realises that it's Micro. 'How did you get here?' she asks the mouse. The mouse shrugs and scurries up her arm and into her fur. She giggles as the mouse's tiny feet run across her neck. She walks inside the den and lies down to sleep for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:55 am

Growls returning and hearing what they said.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:02 am

walks around terrioty and makes sure nothing is coming (as he does everyday ) afterwards he heads back to rest of pack
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:48 am

I see Blizzard and sigh as she growls, I walk away to the Dark Forest
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:49 am

see's moon walk away follows but keeps distance

steps on a twig it snaps and makes a sound
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 am

Growls six times.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:29 am

Sun drags Moon Daughter near some trees... Then stops and says "Come on! I'm tired already!", Sun shouts to M. Daughters ear "Move Moon Daughter, move!!!" She pushes M. D. again... "Ok! Just stop! My tail hurts..." Moon Daughter says and stands up "Ok... I will hunt... But only one rabbit! And, you are coming with me!" She smiles and giggles... "Ok, fine..." Sun says and walks away... Moon Daughter follows her...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:33 am

Jumps in front of them a very unhappy face was on her face.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:39 am

"Hi Blizzard..." Moon Daughter says and walks back a little... Sun looks at Blizzard confused...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Growls"You know what's going on don't you"I growl angrily at Moon Daughter.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Backs up getting ready to leap and attack.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:18 pm

She wakes up hearing Blizzard's growling. She runs outside of the den and sees Blizzard ready to attack. She runs inbetween them and snarls at Blizzard. 'Don't fight!' She glares at Blizzard for a bit. 'If you fight you will receive a warning and move down a rank. Do you understand? You don't act like this towards other pack members, it's not Moon Daughter's fault she is more qualified than you to become the Soul. You acted like this. That's why.' She growls deeply at Blizzard and stands close to Moon Daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next