Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

Winter Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:53 pm

She reaches the den and lies down just to the side of the entrance. She watches Micro scurry off towards a bush rich with berries.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Snow starts to fall Moon sits enjoying the cool snow
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Drops Tella into the den and sits outside of the den.
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:19 pm

she trys to get out of the den
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:55 am

Moon Daughter sits on snow enjoying it... Sun puts Blaze near Blizzard and smiles to him... Then sits near Moon Daughter... M. D. says to Sun "Remember when we were little... I was just a pup and you were just a fawn..." She sighs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 am

Clearheart looks around, the noties Moon Daughter sat alone, Clearheart runs towards her. "Moon Daughter don't speak just listen, I'm leaveing, don't ask. Don't say a word. One day you will no may past and realise why i don't say in one place for long. Tell Moon, and tell Jewlez to pick her Soul carefull and someone who has been in the pack for awhile, but bye. For now." Clearheart winked at Moon Daughter then removed her paw from her mouth, and ran out of clear moon territorys. To the faithful unknown.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:08 am

Moon watched her sister go, she wished to speak out but it was to late, Moon dashed after Clear, "Clear!" she called
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Moon Daughters mouth opens wide as she watches Clear go... She closes it and sighs... Then lays down sadly...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:39 pm

stops and turns around back to the den
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Looks at Moon and sighs again...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Walks into the den and lies down and goes to sleep
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Crys and runs away.Thinking"Why did she leave?I would give anything to be the Clear Soul."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Watches Blizzard confused... Then goes inside den and wanders in it...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:10 pm

I wake up and stand up "pack, I know clearheart has left, but I think we should look forward, Jewelz as the Soul, it is you duty to become the clear soul when the clear soul is gone, if you wish you can become the clear soul, it is up to you"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Moon Daughters voice comes from dark parts in den "Really? Jewelz, will you be our Clear Soul? Anyways, this den is interesting... Wait... Whats that?" Sniffing sound comes from den... Suddenly, Moon Daughter runs out of den screaming "Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! Gross!!!" She stops near Moon and says "Theres something rotting in thereeee... Yuck!" She rolls on snow... Then eats it a little trying to get that scent off... Then says again "I think its coyote or fox or something that is dead, very old and rotting!"...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:53 pm

She sits in the snow and rolls around. She decides to go to Black Rock Lake to do some ice skating.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:00 pm

sighs and walks away
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Looks around and shouts "Can someone, please, help me get that thing out of den? I don't want to be only one sick..." She giggles a little and looks around again...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Takes dead coyote out and runs and drops it far away from the territory then returns to the den
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Tella whimpers sad she howls like The Moon Guider shwe goes back into the den sad.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:26 pm

She returns to the den. 'Pack. I will be the Clear Soul and a good one at that. I only require your agreement. Will you accept me as your Clear Soul?' She stands on top of the den, looking important.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:29 pm

walks back to the den to see Jewelz "Jewelz you will make a great Clear Soul I have faith in you" she bows in respect
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:34 pm

"Yay for Jewelz!" She shouts and wags her tail like crazy... But then she looks at Tella and says to her "Tella, whats wrong?"...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:48 pm

She jumps down off the den and bows to everyone in respect. 'Thanks everyone' She says cheerfully. She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Whispers to Moon"Could I be the Soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next