Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

Winter Den - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:09 am

"Ah, yes, I almost forgot about that..." She sighed, thinking about how foolish Thunder was to get himself into this state. She laid herself down and rested her head on her paws, closing her eyes but still remaining awake.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:11 am

"he'll be fine as long as he does not move to much, I'll head out and go collect some herbs, howl if anything happens” walks away from the den
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 am

"Ok, Moon" She replied, her eyes still closed; it felt good to use her ears more, it made everything feel different. Having no sight made her more alert to the sounds around her. Her ears swiveled in the direction of Moon's steps as she trotted off in another direction.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:00 am

I whimper and move closer to the sleeping wolves. "Its just a dream. Its just a dream. Its just a dream." I think.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:07 am

Her ear flicked to the sound of another wolf approaching and she opened her eyes, to see that it was just Amari. "Are you ok?" She asked Amari, noticing that something was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:23 am

"Do you believe in messages from the spirits?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:24 am

"Yes, why do you ask?" She replied, now curious about what Amari has to say.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:29 am

"I had a dream... I never get dreams like this... and one of the wolves in my dream is my father... I really don't like it, but I think the spirits have told me my fate... I heard from a moss-wolf in a different pack the same tale. And of course including me," I say.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:36 am

"Hmm..." She said to herself, pondering Amari's words. "Well, don't let it distract you too much, you should just face it as it comes." She said, trying to settle Amari.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:42 am

I nod and inch closer to her, still scared but better.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:46 am

She stood up and rubbed her fur against Amari's, attempting to comfort her even more. "Don't let it worry you, okay?" She whispered to her, before sitting down next to Thunder again.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:58 am

I nod and I fall asleep, comforted by her words.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 am

She smiled seeing that her soothing words had worked and watched the yearling sleep peacefully. She then turned her head back to Thunder and laid down next to him, her fur lightly touching his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:55 am

"You should sleep next to me more often." He said deeply with a croaky voice. "Hey look" Thunder moved his legs slowly "At least I'll be able to walk" he smile.
Breathing heavily, he moved his frount paw around Jewelz head, bringing her head close to his chest. He then kissed her neck "Be my mate" he whispers in her ear.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 am

(Sorry that I'm not replying... Lets just say that MD was with open mouth all the time lol)

Moon Daughter looks at Thunder and Amari with wide eyes... She closes mouth... Shakes a little... Says quietly "To much things... They happened so fast..." And faints...

After a few seconds...

Opens eyes and watches everyone carefuly...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:37 pm

I cringe as I am half asleep. Always what I dreamed of... Why couldn't I be Jewelz? Someone that cares about me like that... A mate... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 pm

"Of course," She whispered to him as she nuzzled his chest, "but I wouldn't think about walking just yet." She continued, worried that he would be too enthusiastic to get back on his feet too early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 am

"Good" he said slowly gazing into her eyes. "The sooner I can walk the better and I'm not risking anything" he said touching noses with her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:21 am

"You better not." She giggled in a slightly serious manner. She gazed into his bright blue pools once more before closing her eyes slowly, drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:17 pm

(Can we just pretend Blaze wasn't blind?THanks!)

Of course,Blaze was in love at first sight,he made his way over to the new yearling and laid down beside her.He used his claw to cut his hair off.He didn't like it in his face like that.

Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:20 pm

(you can't simply change it like that, maybe you could rp that it was a temporary blindness something to do with something in your eye stopping your vision)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Blaze felt different.He could see now!He noticed he was beside a pretty yearling.He must have had temporary blindness.

(THere,happy Moon?)
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:24 pm

(it should be ok Blaze just try to keep things are realistic as you can)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:25 pm

He licked the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:37 pm

"it's good to see you're better Thunder" Moon smiles walking past to place the herbs in the back of the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next