Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Black Rock Lake

Go down 
+7
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Blaze
MoonPie
Moon
Jewelz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Black Rock Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:27 pm

The bear picks up Blaze in his mouth and runs away.He screams.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Convel gets up and sees the bear walk away with Blaze "Oh crap...." he runs after the bear.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:35 pm

The bear throws Blaze and he hits Convel in the head.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Convel gets up and jumps on the bear biting on its neck.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm

She walked over to see Convel fighting a bear. She growled to herself at his stupidity and walked over to Thunder's lifeless body, a worried look in her eyes. She put her jaws around the scruff of his neck and dragged him to safety, away from the fight. She whined as she saw him finding it difficult to breath and looked over at Convel and Blaze again. "Blaze, go back to the den, NOW." She ordered him, "And Convel, get off that bear and lead him out of the territory. Then, go back to the den also. I'll take care of Thunder." She continued. She walked over to the lake and scooped up some water in her jaws, which she then splashed over Thunder's face, attempting to wake him. She whined and rested her head on his own, hoping that he would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:39 am

Convel jumps off the bear and runs over to blaze "come on blaze" he looks over at thunder and leads blaze to the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:39 am

He shaked the water off his face. His eyes glazed with pain, and blood dripping from his mouth. He drew in a breath "That bear..... Is.... Mine." he managered chocking on his blood. "Jewelz" he grabbed hold of her paw tight. "I don't want to die" he said scared
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 pm

I watch the pack with intrest, as I am only 11 months old. (I havent read all the rules yet, but on WQ i told the leader I would become a growing fang) I whimper, and run out and sniff the strange male.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 am

She broke out into a series of whines, and attempted to reassure Thunder, "You won't die." She managed to say. She looked around and found a small hare grazing quietly in the grass. She stalked it carefully, then leaped out of the grass and landed on it, snapping its neck. She picked up the hare in her jaws and threw it passed the bear, into the pond. The bear caught sight of the hare and pounced into the pond to try find it. With all her newfound strength, she rolled Thunder onto her back and warily carried him back to the den where it was safe. "Go to the den, now." She ordered the yearling watching.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:22 am

Asami stares at the yellow-furred wolf and the other wolf fighting the bear. She perks her ears, taking in the fight. Finally Asami rushes and picks a spot on the bear's legs. She leaps at the spot and grips with her fangs, making the bear trip and try to shake me off, giving the wolf time to attack without getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Blaze collapses on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 pm

(Blaze, Convel took you back to the den. Asami, no one was fighting the bear, and fighting a bear is a stupid, life-threatening idea)
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:20 pm

(Wolves would do it to protect their pack and it is rp. Excuse me if I must imply that rp means RolePlay, and the Romeo And Juliet I see nowadays isn't perfect. If ya know what I mean.)
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:30 pm

"Well here i am now what to do?" I walk over the lake and drink some water then i lay down by a oak.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:49 pm

"Well i might as well go back to the den nothing is going on here."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:19 am

"Stupid Thunder... He doesn't know me..." Moon Daughter whispers to herself "I can kill him before he opens his foolish mouth!" She shouts... She sits on a rock and growls "If only I could be someone else..." She sighs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 am

looking along the shore he hears MD shouting. Sypapfticly he walked over next to MD. "I'm sorry you, I do before I think" he sighed
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:05 am

"Yea, you should be..." She growls and sighs "Anyways, how are ya fellin?" She smiles tiredly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:17 am

"I'm good, glad to see your not too upset" he said then walked off
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:33 am

Moon Daughter looks at frozen lake a bit more, then lays and puts her head on her paws... "Why should I be upset?" She whispers to herself "Hmm... Sun, Night... Are you two still alive?" She whines and soon falls asleep...
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 am

She wakes up as she hears Moon howling "Oh, Moon is howling..." She thinks "OMG MOON IS HOWLING!!!" She screams and runs to den...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:38 am

Thunder arrived at Black rock lake. Inhailing then exhailing letting out a powerful roar. Exrillerated he wanted to run but knew that he should. After a long time of looking the dark closed in, feeling so angry his slashed the ground repeted them, then huffed. Then something caugh in his nose, instandly looking towards a bear, with its brown fur and small black eyes. The bear stoad on it's hind legs to try to scare Thunder, but he snarled at it. Slowly it began to walk towards him. Still exzillerated he lanched himself onto the bear, snapping ferriacly on it's neck. Hitting to ground with great pain, the bear called out. Throwing Thunder off, the bear turned to run, Thunder casted after it jumping on it. With his heavy weight the bear crashed down. Thunder jumped off this time and the bear turned to fight. The bear lunged a Thunder, making him shaply jump backward. Charging toward the bear, ripping its throat out through it's rough skin. The bear instanting biting Thunder's shoulder, but stoping. The bear stoad infrount of Thunder in anogyony. Thunder feeling sypafetic, he went to the back of the bear, and bite down hard on it's neck. With a quick sharp snapping nosie after wards. Not wanting to stop he had to hold him self back. After waiting a long while he walks to Clear View to clear up.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:21 pm

I walk by the lake, waiting for Ash.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Ash stops near Amari "So,what did you want to show me?"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:55 pm

I see Shadow's (Yes Im changing the foxes name) eyes pop from a bush. I know he won't step out this time. "Fight me. I want to see how good I have gotten." I challenge, standing straight though Im still short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Rock Lake
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next