Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Black Rock Lake

Go down 
+7
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Blaze
MoonPie
Moon
Jewelz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Black Rock Lake - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:07 pm

"You weren't present at the time of burial for five of the members of your pack. Even if one commuted suicide because she was deeply depressed, four others died innocently. And do not give me that 'they would have died' crap, you might have died at birth, and I can still make that happen, just perhaps not at birth. And now I have said that, don't tell me that you can kill me using your pack, because your own mate told my sister not to say things that haven't been proven yet."
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:14 am

"Well maybe if you hadn't been acting as you had when you first arrived, we might have agreed to have a proper ceremony for your relatives." The wolf snapped, still trying not to release all of her anger at once. This was not the time for a fight, well, it never is, but she didn't want to push one forward. She continued speaking, "And I wasn't born in a drought, was I? So unlike them, I would have had more of a chance of survival, it's just the timing that wasn't right for them. And why would I want to try to kill you using the members of the pack? I wouldn't want a life to be taken on my behalf; I'd rather wait until the time came for you to pass, whether it was by another wolf or not. If they want to kill you, they will, I just won't be trying to stop them." Her voice lowered back into a slightly calmer tone once more with the last few sentences, as harshness wasn't required.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:52 am

"So, the murderer's mate has finally spoken. Did he go over the plan of murder with you, or did you tell him what you wanted done first?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:39 am

A quiet growl erupted from the female's throat as Sombry spoke. "No, he did not tell me of any of his plans before his emotional outburst, which then did lead to the murder of your younger relatives. I was not involved, and it would have been a death wish to intervene."

(Well, not in the RP.)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:44 am

MD shook her head tying to catch everything two wolves say "Wait. So like, Jewelz, you say you would let us kill him if we wanted to?" She said and smiled "Well this sounds awesome. I haven't been in a good fight for... Almost 3 years now. Can you believe it? 3 YEARS! 3 years I didn't fought anyone... I was goin to, with Thunderp, because he wanted to kill me... Pfff, kill me for a rank, I could give him that rank for nothin..." She then grumbled something to herself...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 pm

"When I joined, I didn't know I would be under leadership of a fae who would risk her pack to keep herself safe," Sombry growled. With that, he simply walked away.

(Sorry for no notice, just running late and needed something short. For future reference, Sombry went to live in Mountain Ravine, and for two months ate sheep and got overweight. The rancher grew tired of the wolf, and shot him. The man got arrested for shooting a wolf on the reserve for wolves, and now a family lives there with cattle along with sheep. And yes, this time I really am leaving. Bai bai!)
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:32 pm

"Well, I'd rather you didn't, as it wouldn't give us that good of a reputation as a pack," She said, turning to face MD, "I've just had enough of this family." With a short snarl to Sombry, the wolf turned and left the lake, walking back to the den the way she came.

EDIT: (Oh, didn't realise you posted. :I Hmm. Well...)
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:41 pm

I turn around and growl at the brute "I don't like baby hippo's attitude. What too soon?" he said hoping that the brute would attack him.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:17 am

"Ummm Convel... They just walked away..." MD said feeling a bit confused "Well, what ya wanna do?" She asked...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:33 pm

He turned to the fae "Well I'm going to go back to the den and sleeping." He lied and trotted off to Wolf Howl Rock.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:23 pm

MD walked closer to water and looked at her reflection. She sat still staring at water and yawned, feeling bored 'Hmm, I should do somethin, but what? I could go to mah favorite forest and eat lots of mushrooms again, but oh well...' She thought to herself and yawned again...
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info
Mate: /none
Wolf Age: 4,5 years HEWL YESH.

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:15 am

The beige wolf sighed as most of the wolves left the area, the new pack was full of drama. This keeps getting better and better.. Axe thought with a slight grin, watching the gray fae walk towards the water, yawning. ''You like him, don't you.'' Axe's smirk got wider, she stepped towards MD, reaching her, Axe sat next to the gray wolf.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:18 am

"Hmm ya mean Convel?" MD said and looked at Axe, smiling "Well maybe a biiiiit... Don't smirk liek that, I know you liked someone too at least once!" She said and grinned...
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:25 am

MD's answer made the beige fae smile, First time over.. I don't even remember how long..' Axe thought. ''O must say I have had a mate, and yes, I liked him. I liked him a lot.'' Axe turned to MD, He ended up dead, not through my jaws, unfortunately.''
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:28 am

"Hmm yes, I see you liked him. But who then killed him? And why I wonder... Maybe someone else was jealous of you?" MD giggled still grinning...
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:36 am

''He died in a fight for a female,'' Axe turned to look at her reflection, ''Unfortunately she died not long after that. In an.. accident.'' The beige wolf hit the reflection, turning back to MD.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:46 am

"A fight for another female? Man, what a jerk..." MD said, this time not smiling "Well, good thing none of them survived, then." She shook her head...
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:50 am

''No crying over spilled blood,'' Axe stood up, ''Let's move back to the camp, shall we. I have a feeling something interesting is yet to start.'' She started trotting towards where the Camp was.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:53 am

"Hmm ok, let's go then!" MD stood up and suddenly sneezed "Ah sorry..." She said, and followed Axe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Rock Lake
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7