Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Black Rock Lake

Go down 
+7
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Blaze
MoonPie
Moon
Jewelz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Black Rock Lake - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:59 am

(I didn't say 'extended', and they can cause some damage. I know in the pictures, Convel has a scar, and I don't think a wolf like that can get a scar from a bite, or the wolf would need to have super flexible jaws, like a snake.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake    Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Vegeta padded down the edge of the lake, watching as his large reflection mirrored his movements. He watched fish jump out of the lake, he then lied down with a sigh and rested his head on his paws, watching the ripples of the lake water.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:00 am

"I swear could just kill something right now or eat someone's cat."
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:09 pm

"My douche senses are tingling to the Rocky mountain..but first the den."
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 am

I trot by the lake instantly feeling calm. I feel stupid for have been angry. I stop my pacing and lay down by the lake watching the calm breeze ripple the water. There would be other hunts, other elk, other food. I rest my head on my paws and think.

Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Akela stops short seeing the femme calm. She spots some thyme, but leaves it. "Now, before you run off and hurt yourself, what's wrong?" The fae asked the wolf. "And Im Akela, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:25 pm

I see a gray She-Wolf approaching. I stand up and hold my head high when the scent coming from the She triggered something in my memory. I lifted my head higher and breathed in deeply. The thought came to my head this is the wolf i smelled when i was by the elk. I lower my head and began to pull my lips back in a curl when I realize it didn't matter. "Im Queen, a pack Claw" I look back at her. " And as for whats wrong... well nothing really just... life"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:53 pm

I look as her lips become a growl, and I remember her as the howler. I figure her anger at me and the fae says, "I am the Sorrow Curer; my paws were sticky with honey, and my jaws held food for the injured Swift Claw. You know, the wolf who is dominant over you. If you are still angry, tell me, because there is thyme near here, and it soothes nerves."
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:01 pm

"Ive calmed down enough not to do anything stupid!" I half yell " Thanks anyway" I say quietly surprised at my shout. " Sorry i gotta go hunt... or something." I walk past her swiftly, avoiding her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:11 pm

The femme watches as Queen walks off after shouting. She decides to go back to the den, and if by some time the she wasn't back, Akela would follow.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:22 am

MD happily runs to lake and stops trying not to fall into it. She sits and looks around wondering if anyone's following her. Then she quickly stands up and walks nearer to lake. She looks at water and barks seeing fish. MD jumps in water trying to catch it, and soon swims back to surface with the fish. She puts it on ground and runs near some bushes. MD looks around her again, then she smiles and hides in the bushes. She sits there, waiting for anyone to come...
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:23 pm

trots along quickly shifting his eyes and tasting the air trying to find MD
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:21 pm

MD looks at lake from bushes, but then hides in again as she sees Ash coming. She giggles quietly wondering what he's going to do...
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:03 pm

hmm thats odd he thought to himself the Md's scent suddelny ends here....
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:13 pm

MD stops breathing for a while, but then, she suddenly yawns loudly "Oh no I hope he didn't hear..." She thinks and lays down...
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:18 pm

flicks ears at the strange sound "OH MY GAWD" he screamed "ALIENS KIDNAPPED MD!" runs on at full speed trying to find ufo traces
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:39 pm

MD suddenly jumps up hearing Ash scream "AAAH!" She screams scared, but lands on her feet. She runs out of bushes, but crashes at Ash before even realizing he was there. Her head now hurts and she falls to ground feeling dizzy...
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:51 am

"Now....waht could i do to prove Akela is evil?" he muttered to himself as he walked over to the lake "I know i cou- OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed as he saw the lake "Th-th-water is all dried up!Where are we gonna get water from....." he quickly spun round "I must tell Jewelz about this." he stated before sprinting back to the den.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:28 pm

MD sneezes and opens eyes. She stands up and yawns "Whoa was I asleep all this time?" MD looks at lake for a second, then realizes the water isn't there "Huh? The water is gone? Great so now we all gonna die?... Wait, MD can't die! How will I survive without water in the middle of summer?! NOOO I GOTTA FIND WATER!" The female screams "I KNOW! SEA HAS WATER!" She runs to the direction of the sea...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:39 pm

I fell asleep without needing to, or wanting to, eat. I found myself in a blurred version of the lake with Amari, Akela, and Storm around me. Storm looked larger, leaner, older.

'"Hate this place. I really do. When Convel threw me into the lake, he wished I would be caught by a bear. Well ha, ha." Amari said. Storm snickered. Akela giggled. Amari just scowled and raised her lip to show large white fangs. "I still can't figure out Xeth is... help?" Sombry asked. "Sombry was my.. um... matish figure? He and I were in... um.. love? One-sided perhaps?" Amari suggested. Akela giggled. "You were just in love with two wolves at once!" Amari protested, but soon shut up. "Anyway, Akela, you should be the one to talk! You OBVIOUSLY liked Pedro, and then found Alpine and made a horrid decision to go with Alpine!"'

I continued sleeping, looking at the bickering females.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:55 pm

I notice the sleeping brute and walk over to him "Hey wake up!" I say holding back a growl.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:58 pm

I wake up with a start. "Whu- what?! Oh. You." I growl. "The one Amari hates..." I say quietly, wishing to take it back the moment I say it, because of course I never did get to talk to Amari outside my dreams after the fire.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:04 pm

"Ah Amari she got what she deserved was a matter of time before she got killed." he growled hopeing to get the brute angry so he would attack him.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:08 pm

MD trotted around the lake thinking 'Man, I lost him...' But she stopped hearing a growl not far away. She ran to some bushes and stood still trying not to make any sound. Then she finally looked out from the bushes, to see Convel and Sombry 'They look like they are goin to fight... I should stop them but, do I want to?' She thought while staring at the wolves...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:15 pm

I growl, but only because Amari is my sister. Otherwise, I both agree with him, and I don't feel like attacking. So I shrug. "True, she indeed was an idiot. She was overaggressive, and she ran up to that bear because a freaking fox was dying. I should certainly hope that you aren't a moron, and you think that I don't mind you saying that my family's deaths are deserved. Because I certainly do. But I certainly don't mind you throwing my stupid little sister into the lake with the help of a raccoon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Rock Lake
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next