Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Black Rock Lake

Go down 
+7
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Blaze
MoonPie
Moon
Jewelz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

Black Rock Lake - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:19 pm

"Oh..." he sighed a bit disappointed that the brute had no back bone "well don't you miss your family?"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:22 pm

"You mean Akela and my nieces and nephews? Yes, indeed. But they are dead, and I am not going to be angry at wolves mocking them. Amari? Never liked her. In fact, even if I greatly despise you, you are right: she deserved her death. She was simple-minded to put it nicely," I could almost hear my half-sister snarl at the next remark. "An idiot to say it as it really is."
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Convel asked a question that had been nagging him for quiet some time "How did all of you end up separated I know it was some kind of fire."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:35 pm

I raise an eyebrow at his question. "I saw a couple wolves from my pack after we got seperated. The two most believable ideas were that either a pup saw a stick, didn't notice it had a bit of flame on it, and accidentally started the fire, or that some careless humans left a campfire. I like to believe that a pup started it, now, just out of the fact that I hated the pack pups. Careless, ignorant, rather simple-minded creatures. Once one was about to fall off a cliff, I had to save it by pulling its neck. I got a bit of flesh... not too far from deer meat..." I started to get off topic.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:55 pm

MD's ears awkwardly turned different ways as she heard Sombry's last words. She said to herself quetly "He tasted the flesh of a pup? And it was almost like deer's..." She heard her stomach growl "Ah stupid thing... I can't eat a pup! Or can I?" She shook her head "Dude this sounds..." She paused thinking for a right word "Wrong!" She realized she said it aloud, almost shouting "Aww crap, I hope they didn't hear..." She whispered...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:29 pm

"Ah yes it does once I was lost in a forest and was forced to eat a p- hey what was that?" Convel's ears lifted up to the sound and started to walk over to the bush.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:37 pm

MD noticed Convel coming and looked around searching for something that would cover her. She only saw... Nothing, but more bushes 'Aww man, I'm doomed now...' She thought and only covered her eyes...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:41 pm

He noticed a move in the bushes "Hello?" He said looking around the bushes he then saw MD "What are you doing here?" he said a bit annoyed that MD was following him.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:50 pm

MD whined and looked at Convel "I-I-I did nothing... I came here j-j-just now..." She said in a whining and shaking voice...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Convel fought back a growl "Maybe you should be going back to the den. Wait how much have you heard?" Convel said raising a eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:13 pm

MD suddenly snarled at Convel "Are you telling me to run? You think I will go back like a scared cat?" She smiled then and came closer to Convel "But I won't bother to growl or annoy you. You came here for a reason, so do what you had to do." She came to him even closer almost touching his noce with hers "Oh and, I heard everything. You can't run away from me!" She giggled...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:45 pm

"And... I care that you heard me say that Amari is an idiot-" the snarl came close to his ears, although it was only he whom was hearing it "-or that a pup tastes good... why again? Oh, yeah, I remember, you are that omptism(sp) wolf who is evil in dreams." Sombry said, now ignoring the scarred black brute. "Seems we aren't all too different... I don't have split personalities but..." he said quietly, although hoping they would not hear those last words.

Last edited by Sombry on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info
Mate: /none
Wolf Age: 4,5 years HEWL YESH.

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:44 am

Axe snarled quietly, she didn't like the attitude the males had shown, Time to get this party started, the beige wolf thought with a wry smile. With a leap, she was out of her hiding spot, landing not far away from where the other three were already standing. ''It's saddening to hear that some of us can't even tolerate optimism.'' the she-wolf glared the maned brute. ''I'm sorry to bash you, but MD seems to be the only one who's still sane here.'' she said with a voice dripping of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:23 am

Ignoring the wolf that had just appeared "I can't do what I want to do because now there's a witness." He said gesturing towards the moron which called her self Axe.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:29 am

MD giggled again "Witness? If there is one just now, then who am I?" She turned her head to Axe "Well hello Axe! Thanks for helpin me ya know." Her eyes looked at Sombry "Because there are some wolves..." She turned back to Convel "Who can never understand things. Especially SANE wolves. Like me!" She giggled again...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:52 am

"I don't really care if anyone sees me hurt someone or not. At least you all are deaf as well as daft. Now, on the subject, have you always simply mocked the dead, or is it some new hobby I haven't heard about? Because your leader seems calm and happy, especially considering she just lost her mate and five other members."
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:00 am

The wolf padded quietly into the relaxing place, hoping not to make a large entrance into the situation. As she neared the group of canines, a few voices were heard, though not loud enough to be understood from her distance. Coming in close enough to be involved, the grey canine stood near the other wolves, trying to be as alert as possible to attempt to figure out what was happening. "Sorry to intrude," she began, "but I was curious as to what you were all doing here together."
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:06 am

The brute snorts. "I was just sleeping here rather quite nicely, until they showed up."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:32 am

MD looked at Jewelz "Hey Jewelz, are you sad about Thunderp? This one here..." She points at Sombry "...Says that we like 'mocking' the dead. And that you are happy. That you ignore Akela's and her pups death. That you forgot about Thunderp and such... Ya know what?" She looked at Sombry again "I think death is natural. There is no need to be sad over what happend. And besides..." She smiled "We also got some new members! Like you and Volug. And Volug, I believe, is going to fill the emptyness in Jewelz's heart soon. The emptyness left by Thunderp! And also there is Axe, I like Axe more than any of our new members ya know..." She grinned...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:16 am

Sombry growled. He still hated optism more than anything. He forgot he was still trying to keep the fact that he was sane in tact. Maybe they wouldn't believe it. Sombry doubted it after he said what he did. "Right, so, I will just continue having my cheerful little chats with Blizzard and Amari and the other dead! And you say you respect the dead? What about the body of the old prophecy-speaker, lying in the forest being chewed up by maggots and worms? You all knew about it, that apprentice, Ora, told you! So, yes, I will just go on having my merry little conversations with the dead while you ignore the weak and wounded and missing!"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:22 am

MD just smiled at Sombry's words "Ok, have fun. I won't miss ya. Oh and... Do you see any wounded wolves here? Maybe some are missing, but it's their fault, not ours. There is no such thing as forever living and happy pack. Or family. Everyone dies in the end." She yawned...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:18 am

"You are saying that you don't mind your brother and sisters being possibly dead pr wounded? And you don't mind Star, your friend lying dead?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:53 pm

The wolf sighed slightly in response to the conversation being had by the two wolves. "Well yes, I am upset about Thunder leaving, though with the pups, I expected them to die anyway, as most do in the wild. And with Akela, she brought that death upon herself, so what respect has she earned? Not enough to be mourned in my opinion." She said in reply to Moon Daughter, throwing her a small glance at the beginning, but facing Sombry for the most part. Tilting her head, she added, "And how do you know about Star, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Sombry threw a glare at the direction Amari's growls had come from, and said, "Told you they're deaf. Least you were already buried." He then turned to Jewelz, and in anger at the optism, the smug scarred wolf, the fiesty biege wolf, and the quite ignoring leader and said in a harsh growl, "Were you not listening? I get to have my wonderful little conversations with the dead discussing my half-sister's love for the murderer of Alaya and Night, and I get to hear all about the lectures of how Blaze was never doing his job, and I get to listen about Moon gave her leadership to you!"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Her eyes narrowed slightly, becoming a little annoyed at the male's response. "Well how was I supposed to know that you 'speak' with your deceased relatives? It's not like anyone's told me. And regardless, you cannot just act like you've been here all of your life, as if you know of everything that's happened to the pack. Sure, you may have been 'told' some things, but that's not the same as being present at the time." A harsher tone of voice began erupting from her throat, but she kept it down as a more serious tone, for until it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Lake   Black Rock Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Rock Lake
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next