Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Autumn Den - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:54 am

"Wait wha-" MD began asking, but Volug already moved away "Awww seriously? Uh..." She growled to herself quietly. She looked at the wolves surrounding here and annouced "Well, I must say, we can't go North. Don't ask for the reasons. But I hope that the leader will understand." She turned to Jewelz and said to her whispering "We can't go there. Lets decide on another location... And still there are lots of bears in mountains, it's a dangerous place..." She sighed...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:59 pm

The wolf raised her brow curiously at what was going on, obviously seeming fairly confused.  She'd turned around with the sound of Volug's voice, only to see him walk away at the last moment, seemingly after having a small word with Moon Daughter. In response to MD's announcement, she couldn't help but ask - "Why?" - with a slight tilt of her head. Jewelz took a step back from Moon Daughter as she began speaking her mind, still a little confused about her sudden change in opinion,

"The land at the base, and all the way to the mountain range, is our territory. The land there is littered with hills, with gradual increase in altitude as they lead up to the foot of the mountains. From my point of view, a cave in the side of one of those hills would provide a good lookout of most of the territory in the lowlands." She stopped speaking momentarily to give Moon Daughter and possibly anyone else a chance to speak, waiting to see if they had anything in the contrary to say.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:32 am

MD stared at Jewelz for a while, then said "Can't you speak in um... I mean, what on Earth did you say? I'm sorry but all those words are too much for me to understand..." She smiled "Oh and did I tell you that, because some of those hills don't have trees, it's colder there? And I usually get sick in winters, my extremely fluffy coat is no use against cold ya know. Maybe others too... And bears usually live in caves like that, by the way. And now they are sleeping, not wandering around. So chances on finding a cave, without a bear sleeping in it, are reallyyyyyyyyyyy low. Why don't we go somewhere else? Likeeeeeeee... To the west? Maybe we reach the sea or ocean but, places near water are much warmer. Think of something if ya want, but we shouldn't go north." She stopped feeling rather satisfied with her words, and her smartness...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:27 am

The grey-pelted wolf was reluctant to give in to her deputy's words, but after seeing that she was also correct, Jewelz felt as if it was better for the pack if they were lead in another direction other than north. Keeping that reluctant look on her face, the canine bared her teeth as she swiped her tongue across them, signaling she'd made her decision. With a sharp flick of her tail against her ankles, she spoke.

"I see your point," she began, before a brief pause in her speech, "Then if we cannot go north, our next best option would most likely be in the west. " Awaiting a response, she asked, "Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:04 am

"Hmm yes. I agree." MD said "Then we should start moving don't ya think? Lets go!" She smiled...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:33 am

(This post is going to be so horrible sklgh. Those who sort of get left behind over here in RP, feel free to magically 'teleport' to the new area. :L)

"Then off we go~" The ivory wolf said in a fairly cheerful manner, obviously being quite eager to get going. "A change of scenery will be wonderful." With a smug smile, the canid turned on her heels and took a few steps to the west, before saying, "Oh, and if you don't want to trail along now, I'll let out a howl and let you all know where we are, which you can then use to find us." With a last small glimpse of the other members to see if they understood what she was saying, she began off on the small journey to the west, hoping that someone would follow.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:14 am

MD just nodded and followed Jewelz to the new wonders...
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:39 am

(I got invited here :3 by a gray wolf shhhh)

Breathing slowly and deeply, each breath, making Thunder's golden fur brush against the foliage, digging his black claws into hard ground, Thunder thrusted himself forward from his cover, into the view of Jewelz and Moon Daughter. "How nice it is for us to see each other again" Thunder smiled, his black teeth showing, getting out a low short chuckle, he turned his icy eyes on to Jewelz and grinned with sinister intentions."You'll never guess who I've just see!" Thunder voice was happy and cheery but flooded with sarcasm. "You're little friend Volug, nice wolf, well... He might not be soon. But my darling Jewelz, that is all up to you." Thunder moved closer to Jewelz, lowering him self so inches away from her face, grinning once more. "So what's it gonna be?" Finally Thunder raised one eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:42 am

(lolwhat we're not there. And just, evil things. Why. No. No one likes evil characters, they're just annoying. :L)

(Well, MD, in normal WQ pack RPs)

Last edited by Jewelz on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:44 am

(Ya kiddin Jewelz? No one likes evil stuff? >8I)

(Pffffff I always forget that we are a WQ pack. So what? We have our own website and such, why still follow WQ rules here?)
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:50 am

(Because it's just easier this way and it doesn't let the pack get too out of hand)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:51 am

(BUTBUT. It ruins most of the fun too D:)
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:54 am

(Fine I'll walk way :p)
Thunder jumps onto a unicorn and goes to unicorn land 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: