Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Waterfall Pond

Go down 
+5
Thunder
Convel
MoonPie
Xavier
Jewelz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info
Mate: Im lookimg for one, hopefully ill find one
Wolf Age: 2

Waterfall Pond - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:34 am

Kite sniffed the air around them and smelt a unfamiler, weird smell, "What is that?" She said, confused.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Thunder abruptly snorted. I can't belive i'm here in the pack, pretending to care. Jumping to his feet he spat on the ground the simply said. "Pack life isn't for me right now, I'm going rouge... I might come back..." With that Thunder simplily walked out, without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pack   Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:28 pm

"Oh wow what a shocker Thunder left the pack that's so unexpected." Convel said rolling his one eye "Maybe if these idiots listened to me more..." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Jewelz went back to eating her last couple of bites from the elk that she needed to be satisfied. Without looking up, she listened to what Thunder had to say, before replying with "ok." After she'd finished eating and Thunder was out of sight, the wolf looked over to Convel, who had just commented on the situation, before adding in all she could think of to say. "Well, it's not like he tried to kill us all before leaving," she said, before mumbling, partially to herself, "there should probably be a rule about the number of times you can be re-accepted into the pack."
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 am

MD looked at wolves, listening to their words carefully. She got slightly shocked that Thunder left again."Waitwaitwait. Thunder left... HOLY DAMN HE WILL COME BACK TO KILL ME!" She shouted and jumped into the pond for safety. "I am staying here my whole life! I know that being underground is not safe, unless you are Micro. Water is my only chance of survival!" She whined. She just waited for her death in the middle of the pond, with only her head out of water.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Warerfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:47 am

Ignoring MD's idiotic breakdown he looked at Jewelz "Yes that sounds like a great new rule. Also how about if someone kills another member of the pack they have to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Kite looked in the direction that Thunder had randomly left in. She shrugged her shoulders, Thunder hadn't become in any way close to her and she didn't really care if he came back at all. She sniffed the sir again, oh well, she thought to herself and lay down.
Back to top Go down
Coco

Coco

Wolf Info
Mate: None

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:28 pm

Coco looked shocked at the female wolf's outburst. She wondered what they ment by make it a rule against killing other members. Tilting her head to one side she listened to what was happening around her.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com/
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:04 am

Jewelz watched as MD had another break down of hers and descended into the water of the pond. She wasn't too surprised by her reaction, but it was different from the other times. "Well, try not to drown, at least," she said, raising her voice to a level that Moon Daughter could hear from where she was. Turning back to Convel, she listened to what he said and thought about it for barely a few seconds before replying. "Yep, yeah, all that," she said, not feeling bothered enough to talk about what she may have had in mind, "we can talk about what we'll do when, or if, he comes back now, but we'll do that later. But right now I'm going to relax." Jewelz finally took a step back from the leftovers of the elk carcass and made her way to the shade of a nearby tree. There, she sprawled out on the cool grass and proceeded to slow her breathing as her eyes lazily stared out across the clearing, waiting until she was relaxed enough for sleep to overcome her.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 am

MD gave an angry look at Jewelz. "Not to drown? Those who really know me say that I was born in water! I can be here a lot of time and not get tired! I know I almost drowned in that burrow, but it was too small for me to move freely... Did you know I can hold my breath underwater for about two minutes? Or even more!" She grinned "Yeah, go relax little Jewelz. Leave everything to Convel. I believe he is a pretty good leader! What are your demans, o great Convy?" MD gave a little smirk to Convel.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Kite sighed at the banter and lay down then rolled onto her back, looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterfall Pond
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5