Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

Autumn Den - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:13 pm

(A love that RP style)
Volug jumping out of the darkness from where he was sat like a shadow, he placed down sure footed steps towards this new wolf. Volug listened, the wolf's breathing was normal and stable, so they didn't run here nor are they scared, they ment to come here. There voice was cocky, the kinda cocky that made his blood boil, Volug only realise he had his shoulders arched ready to jump when a warning growl escaped his mouth. Straightening his posture, he place himself between the two wolves.
"I believe, it is I. That is the one interrupting" he spoke bitterly "Name's Volug, how can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:14 am

(I've gotten so used to RPing a completely different character of mine over the weekend, so let's see how this goes. :I)

A partial sigh of relief escaped the wolf's jaws as she could relax her shoulders once more. She was fairly curious as to who this newcomer was, as she'd never heard its voice before, let alone known of another canine in their territory. She walked around Volug just as he had come between them and took a step closer to get a better view of the wolf. A thin smile appeared on her maw as she faced her, while still taking an authoritative position over both her and the Fang beside herself. Not bothering to respond to the possibly rhetorical questions asked by the wolf beforehand, she started off with something different.

"Thank you," she began, "for, well, that." She nodded her head in the direction of the snake as she spoke, before continuing, "may I ask for your name and reason for your presence?" She attempted to appear formal, even though she personally found it slightly unnecessary after what this wolf had already done for her. Regardless, this one was still seemingly new to their territory, and acting like a proper leader was something she found important, whether or not she actually took part in such activities often enough.

(phailpost)
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:02 am

Rolling his eyes, Volug took up position at Jewelz' left shoulder, slumping down to sit. Ever to polite wolf, he clenched his teeth, Volug decide to stick around to see how this will pan out.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Wolf Info
Mate: Romeo (FCP)
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:58 am

Autumn Den - Page 24 GnxiL

Another wolf would jump up with their tail trembling between their legs, although all Sarine did was to turn and glance the new wolf that appeared in her eyesight over her shoulder. Jet black seemed to be a must. She raised an eyebrow as the beast growled a warning, and for what was that for? She blew out a short breath that sounded like a hiss, but didn't speak. Her glowing glance eyed him as he examined her, something that made her feel quite unwanted, but still motivated. Sarine paused, his words were casual and simple, but his voice cold and vacuous. Somebody woke up on the wrong side? "Sit by and enjoy the show?" she offered an answer towards his question, then turned back to the female with yet another roll of her eyes.

She smirked as the wolf thanked her. Of course, how great does it feel for your packmate to abandon you in your own fortune and a stranger to save you? Sarine shrugged, placing the snake under the safety of her right paw so that she could speak properly. "Nah, no need to thank me. This guy's harmless." she uttered, softly clawing the snake underneath her paw. She noticed the way the female began speaking to her, was it supposed to sound professional? It seemed like it. In no time the green-eyed wolf figured she was facing the leader, or somebody high in hierarchy. "Just wandering around with my my jaws shut tight, savvy?" she shrugged. It was the truth. Well, needless to say she had heard part of the conversation, but how would that interest anyone? "And... name's Sarine. I respond to a lot of other things though. 'Hey' is one of them. What might yours be?" she spoke, with a tiny hint of sarcasm never missing, although her tone was significantly softer than before.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:49 am

They dark wolf's gaze rested of him, "naarr, no your that interesting but, have a nice chat with our Moon Guider" Volug smug smile spread across his lips, turning he when to sit next to Convel while the new wolf continued to talk to Jewelz.
"Sup' Convel" Volug nodded than sat next to the brute.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Autumm Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:39 pm

'Sup?Are you to cool and hip to say the words whats up? the brute thought to himself then turned and looked at the dark brute "I dunno why don't YOU tell me?" he said trying to act like he cared.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:59 am

(Don't feel like typing today, but I'll see what I can scrounge up anyway. D; )

The wolf chuckled quietly to herself. Not just as a result of Sarine's last few sentences, but because of Convel's response to Volug that she could barely tune into. Still standing in her original position, Jewelz sat down so that she could speak to this new wolf more comfortably; standing had made her shoulders tense and sore. Keeping a small smile on her maw, she spoke in response to Sarine.

"Mmm," she began with a murmur, "would've been able to figure that one out if my deputy had stayed behind to assist." She flicked her head in the direction of the snake once more, "Just didn't want to take any chances." She looked around for where Moon Daughter could possibly have run off to, but, having no luck, she simply sighed and continued with the conversation. "Anyway, I'm Jewelz, the 'Moon Guider', that is, leader, of this pack you've come across. Although I assume you've already managed to pick that up." She attempted to keep to her formal tone, but once the canine chuckled, she often couldn't control herself from becoming casual and relaxed, even with a newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:05 am

Clurling his blunt claws into the soil and back again, then repeted. "Convel, you should of heard this one, what's the difference between dead pups and rocks?"
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:31 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the question then he thought about it for a few seconds then he responded " There both useless maybe?" he gussed Strange joke... oooooh when he tells the punch line i'll awkwardly stare at him.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 am

(It's suppose to be dead babbies, marbels and pitch forking :/)
"You can't bite through rocks"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:24 am

MD's head popped out of some bushes somewhere far away. She, with serious face, came to the talking wolves, and said in rather nervous voice "Hello there. Can I have that snake? I need to ummm... I just need dat snake." She stared at the new wolf but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Wolf Info
Mate: Romeo (FCP)
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Autumn Den - Page 24 GnxiL

The grey-blue female gave a shrug of her shoulders as an answer's to the leader's response, although her ears were still risen and pointed towards the direction the young wolf had vanished to. Her eyes had clearly seen them running off, though a faintly noticeable scent in the air begged to differ. She sat on her back legs, wrapping her thick tail around her paws to keep them warm as she listend to the grey-brown female in front of her. "Don't you dare to be so sure.." she muttered, mostly to herself. She focused her distracted attention back to Jewelz for several seconds as she addressed herself, only to have her head tilt on the side once again as she could hear footsteps approach.

And there was the missing piece, padding forward with an expression which Sarine found quite irrational. She had just sprinted off in front of them all, how could she stand serious like that? Was this some kind of joke? It had to be. "The snake?" she questioned after listening to the uttered words of the wolf's, why would she want that snake so badly? Sarine had prevented it from causing any trouble, she had the right to claim it. Or kill it there, in front of both of the females. After all, it was just a snake, wasn't it? "Needless to inform you, that is not a very convincing argument for me to fall for. You'll have to try harder. What's so special with this guy?" she said as she raised an eyebrow, bowing her head closer to the earth, then rising once again as she held the snake tight between her fatal fangs.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:41 am

MD got rather angry with the wolf. She just shook her head and asked something else "Forget the snake. What's yer name? Oh and nice fur color I must say! Never saw a wolf with a color like that! Only once... But it was more... Purple..." She almost whispered last words to herself. MD sat down and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:49 am

The wolf tilted her head at the Clear Soul, who seemed to be asking for the snake in Sarine's jaws. She let out a small sigh as Moon Daughter acted as her strange, usual self, and changed her stance, ready to step away from the two and find something else to do. "Well, welcome to Clear Moon Pack's territory, Sarine," the canine said, taking a single step to the side as she spoke. "That's Moon Daughter," she flicked her head in the direction of the deputy as she spoke, before taking a few steps away from the newcomer towards the entrance of the den. As she neared the cave-like structure of rocks, a thought began clawing at the back of her mind. Jewelz sat down in front of the Autumn Den and tilted her head once more, scrounging through her thoughts to attempt to figure out what was so peculiar about the den in this time of year.

"Ahh," she said quietly, with an almost sigh of realisation. It's Winter now, she thought to herself, time to move dens once more. The pack had gotten into a habit set by the previous leader that involved switching dens each season. She found it slightly annoying having to move dens every three months, seeing as there was no obvious need to move each time. But she decided to go with it anyway; unless, of course, the pack also had other opinions of moving dens.

Turning around again to face most of the pack, she raised her voice and made her announcement, "As hopefully many of you have noticed, it's currently Winter in our region, which would normally mean it's time to move dens. But, this season, I have another idea." She took a brief moment to catch her breath and plan her next words before continuing, "We have two options this time; we can either move to the Winter Den as we'd normally do, or, we can find and settle in to a completely new den, which would be our permanent den all year 'round. What do you all think?" She wasn't completely sure about her new idea, but she decided to bring it to the members' attention anyway, just to see what they'd rather do themselves.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:42 am

(Would that mean drawing a new one?)
Volug grunted a little next to Convel and rose to his feet, slinking over to Jewelz after hearing her ancouncement "Well, that depends on time, if I gets to cold then we won't have time to find a sutible den, but that also depends on that the current den is like. I really don't care on the location"
Volug sat there ang thought Then again no one gives a damm what I think Lettinh out a snort he went back to shelter from the few falling white snow flakes
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Hearing the announcement Convel strolled over to we're Jewelz was at and spoke up "Well instead of looking for a entirely new den and freezing to death don't you think we should go to one of the dens we know is out in the territory and set up there?" Convel suggested.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:47 am

MD heard the annoucement and began to speak, as everyone would do. "Welllllllllllllll, I agree with ya Jewelz. I think it would be much more... How to say... Comfotable for every one of us. Always changing dens is no use. And we have to defend them all from coyotes and other things. I think we should leave the old ones and find a new, better den." She turned to Volug and Convel "And besides, winter has just only begun. It isn't so cold right now. We have enough time to find a new den. And did you all forgot who we are?" She waited a few moments "We are wolves! Wolves are not afraid of any little cold are they? We should start moving to find new den! And we won't stop even if a storm comes! Don't you all agree with me? Come on, lets find somethin new and fresh!" She grinned 'We will find a new den! And we leave the old ones...' She thought '...For me.' She giggled quietly to herself...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:37 am

She listened to each of their responses closely and tried to think of a suitable action. After a few moments being used to consider their thoughts, she spoke up once more, "Alright, well, you all have quite valid points, but at this point in time, 'freezing' wouldn't be possible. And anyway, with our winter coats, we'd survive the cold without a hassle." She paused for a moment, wondering if they'd forgotten what wolves are adapted to. With a tilt of her head, she continued, "and I hope you all remember that adult wolves don't tend to actually use dens for the cold. We have a pelts for protection, dens are almost always used only for nursing mothers and, usually in our case, as a common meeting spot.

"And so, we'll be moving to a new, permanent densite very soon; when everyone's ready, of course."
With a smile, she closed her last sentence and took a few steps forward, surveying the conditions of the members in the area. She then added something in quietly, mainly to herself, "A cave may be a good site for the pack..." Letting her voice trail off as she thought of their upcoming 'adventure'.

(Bleh, I feel as if I simply cannot type today.)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:47 am

MD smiled hearing Jewelz "Yay for adventure!" She said and barked happily, like a dog. "So, in what direction should we go? You are the leader Jewelz, so lead us!" She said and came closer to Jewelz waiting for leader's commands...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:54 am

Convel grumbled to him self "This the stubidest idea I've ever agreed to." Convel walked behind MD "So we're should we start looking?"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:13 am

MD turned her head to Convel "I don't know actually. Let's see where Jewelz will take us." She said, and added more words, only more quetly "And ya know, I think we should try searchin in mountains... But I'm bad at tellin where East, South and other directions are... I find places only if I have visited them before, because I'm good at remembering trails..." She shook her head and turned her head back to where she was looking...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Convel turned and looked at Jewelz "So were should we split up so we can cover more ground?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:17 am

(kjdhkbsdigh, I had such a good post typed up, but then this iPad decided to close Safari for me. e-e Now for a second, probably worse attempt. :I)

Jewelz took a few steps forward towards the wolves so that she could communicate with them without having to raise her voice too loudly. The canine angled her head skyward and took note of the sun's position in the sky, before bringing her gaze back down to be eye-to-eye with the two members before her. Keeping in mind the general direction of north which she had just discovered, she spoke, 

"I was thinking we should head north, towards the base of the mountain ranges, for a suitable, cave-like den site." Diverting her gaze to Convel, she also replied to his recently mentioned suggestion, "Splitting up sounds like an alright idea, but it wouldn't be wise for each of us to go off alone. Perhaps, simply smaller sized groups? Such as pairs?" She went quiet as she looked around and observed the other members visible in the area. Having thought of a plan, she continued, "Then again, not all of us have to go, it could just be the three of us as a sort of 'exploration party' to find a suitable site. Opinions?"

Last edited by Moon Daughter on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You forgot to end the code >C)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 am

"That's a good idea, to visit mountains." MD said with rather happy voice (OOC: Like she wasn't happy...) and wagged her tail "I think the idea to look around in pairs would be nice..." She added and nodded...

(Damnet. My imagination is wasteddddddd. Don't take that wrong. I know you did. Gawd such thoughts are in your head D8)
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 am

Shuffling to his feet Volug rose, "I'm have to say, I'm going back to my home country for a while, so I won't be around, be look after your selves" A nod from himself approved what he said, walking over to where MD is Volug whispered in her ear "make sure no one follow also, could you stretch your authority and make sure no one goes north!" Volug gave MD a serious look then began the long trek to his home country
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: