Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

Autumn Den - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:16 am

Volug's jaw flexed in a yawn "There's nothing to do" he moaned, then found a shaded bit where he would wait.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:29 pm

The wolf looked up from the leaves to where Volug was waiting. "I agree," she sighed, scanning the area around her. "I think I'll go for a hunt," she said quietly as she stood up, before trotting off towards one of the hunting grounds.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:38 pm

MD ran to den grounds. She stopped when reaching them and panted. She took a quick glance at everything and decided to walk to Volug. The female stood in front of him for a few moments thinking about her words. She then tried to speak with him nicely, saying "Hey Volug. I'm bored, I see you too, so maybe ya wanna play, as I say, 'cat and mouse'? You just run away and I try to catch you! It's simple but fun. So what ya say? Come on move those bones!" She smiled at her last words. MD remained in her position, waiting for a reply...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:25 am

The she-wolf lazily padded back into the den grounds, tired after carrying her large load of meat in her jaws such a long way. She approached Volug and placed everything she had brought beside him, stretching her jaws a little before speaking, "I thought I should bring you some, so it doesn't go to waste." A sweet smile spread across her maw as she sat down and rested for a few moments, before noticing Moon Daughter standing close by. "Oh, would you like some too? You're free to take a little," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:03 am

(PHONE WORKING AGAIN!! :D 'D)
"...thanks" I muttur removing my mouth from my paw, "how's things?" I ask then tuck in to the meal
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:29 am

MD stared at Volug, finally saying "Ok right. Ignore MD... But what if I say..." She smiled again "Volug can I steal you food? Volug can I kill ya? Volug, do you like Jewelz? When will you two have pups Volug?" She then giggled silently...

Last edited by Moon Daughter on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OmgIwroteinwrongtimeatfirst.)
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:21 am

I grunted in response to MD "what do you want, little miss fluffy?" I asked stareing at her with my lethel gaze
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:49 am

"Hey lookie you saw me! I think it's an improvement!" MD said "Well now I don't want anything, only some food." She picked up some meat left and trotted away behind some trees...
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:02 am

lifting an eyebrow, and gental shaking his head looking down "strange wolf" he said almost to himself, resting his head on his paws if gental shut his eyes to listen to the pack and find and find something interesting out.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:10 pm

(Volug, that last post, almost made no sense whatsoever. :U)

The wolf decided to block out what MD was saying, feeling as if it was going to be something silly or the like. Walking around the front of Volug, she made her way to another part of the shady area she was already in, looking for an appropriate place to rest. Finding a nice spot in between two large roots of the tree, she laid down and tucked herself neatly into the gap that was before her.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 am

MD calmly ate the meat and licked her mouth. She yawned and closed her eyes. 'This life made me bad. Reallyyyyyy bad. I shouldn't have tried to get into a pack, but it's too late. I can't turn back now.' She thought 'Let me remember my life before... Was born, saw wolves from my dad's old pack kill him and mom. After some time I got stronger and searched for them to get revenge. Found and killed those wolves. Met Micro, that little but very smart mouse. Met some other nice wolves. One of them I really liked...' She continued on thinking about her past life...
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Trotting over to where MD and Jewelz "So time for a new Soul to be called, or so the shadow's wispers say so" lifting an eye brow "This is no hinting on my behalf, may I say so" streching my jaw "Be good to have some action! What kind of tradtions do you hold here, when one is being promoted" I wagged my tail happy at the thought
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:41 pm

The wolf raised a brow as she also lifted her head to meet the gaze of Volug. "Traditions...?" She pondered the thought for a moment, "I don't believe we have any in that situation, no." The canine put out a paw and switched to a higher sitting position than the one she was in before. "I actually find some of them quite silly, though it depends what type of traditions you were referring to," she said.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:56 pm

"You think traditions are silly? I think it gives charter to the place" Volug let a smile slide one side of his mouth. "Like a tradition of where I come from is not silly" The seeping sly smile faded "Jewelz do you want to go for a walk or something?" Volug stretched his front legs and then in return the back.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:12 pm

She sighed, "like I said, it depends on what the tradition actually is." The she-wolf smiled as she rose to her feet from her place in between the roots of the tree. "Alright, lead the way," she said softly as she padded closer to the male before her.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:18 pm

"I was going to ask you but I'll take control ...just this once" Volug chuckled at his own unquie humor, with his fur brushing against Jewelz' fur he began to walk off thinking in what direction to walk
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:25 pm

(iPod died, have to use my phone. e.e)

"Oh, well I was just saying that because I usually don't know where to go myself," she said, chuckling quietly, "but Clear View can be a suggestion."
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:34 am

Going to the darkest spot of the den site Volug sat himself there and blended hiself into the darkness, to consume his anger.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:59 am

MD closed eyes, feeling like falling asleep. 'Hmm... And that night, when I found out my name... It was... It is...' She thought sleeply. As she was getting deeper into the land of dreams, a feeling came to her chest. She had to scream it out "I'M MOON DAUGHTER REWIKA AWESAMANA SNAKE QUEEN THE SECOND!" She screamed. She opened her eyes seeing herself standing. "Wh- What on Earth was that?! Snake queen? Pfffff I don't even like snakes!" She growled at herself...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:10 pm

She heard an odd, screaming noise as she neared the den grounds and stopped dead in her tracks. She kept walking again slowly, keeping alert with her ears erect. "What was that?" she muttered quietly to herself, "must have been MD..."

As soon as she entered the densite, she walked over to where MD was standing and looked at her, with her head tilted slightly, to see if anything was wrong. Seeing nothing, she asked, "What happened here? I heard you scream something."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:18 am

MD jumped back in shock when Jewelz came closer "AAAAaaaah gawd. You seriously scared me. Don't ask what happend, because I have no idea myself. And..." Her eyes slowly drifted from Jewelz to the ground. "And... I.." MD made a tiny squeak "Jewelz, don't. Move. Don't even turn your head. I think it's a poisonous one." MD pointed with her nose to a snake behind Jewelz.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:24 am

Her posture stiffened and her eyes darted straight to MD. "Are you just imagining it?" She said quietly, "or is this actually real?" She thought for a few moments before speaking once more, "what does it look like?"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:28 am

"I'm not imagining. It's real. It's black. I can't see the whole snake because it's hiding in grass. Aaaand..." She screamed again as snake began coming closer. MD quickly ran out of her place...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:47 am

The wolf let out a disgruntled sigh as her deputy ran off, leaving her standing with a snake behind her. "Thanks a lot, MD," she whispered to herself, hearing the snake move around slowly in the grass behind her. She squinted her eyes shut as she waited, hoping the serpent would go away soon enough, leaving her on her own.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Wolf Info
Mate: Romeo (FCP)
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Autumn Den - Page 23 GnxiL

A rough noise caused by her saltation out of some bush's leaves followed by a loud snap was all the female could think of for an 'interesting' entrance. It wasn't such a bad idea now, was it? Holding the black snake between her sharp fangs while putting some slight pressure on its head, Sarine silently circled the grey-brown female before pausing in front of her.

"Busy day huh." she spat, glancing over the running wolf who had already covered a distance. "Even snakes came out hunting.." she gave a roll of her sapphire green eyes as she let her gaze settle on the wolf in front of her. "Am I.. interrupting anything?" her voice was quiet and clear, with a hint of a fetching sarcasm which would complete a rhetorical question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: