Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

what the heck

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

what the heck - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Was hitler really THAT bad?
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:10 pm

yes.

also can anyone give me a play station 2 or 3 or wii with a nice lil game Okami on it I need it for science
Back to top Go down
CLEAR

CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:16 pm

I do feel that Hitler is seen as a scapegoat and that many others should share his burden, so to speak but that doesn't mean his allowing of such events to happen is excusable.

I seriously adore that game, one of few games I can play over and over.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:22 am

jesus christ you're on a dumb topic on a dead forum why do you still try to sound smart
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:01 am

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:02 am

CLEAR wrote:
I do feel that Hitler is seen as a scapegoat and that many others should share his burden, so to speak but that doesn't mean his allowing of such events to happen is excusable.

I seriously adore that game, one of few games I can play over and over.

You make it sound like he was a BAD GUY sure he killed like 2 jews but he was a great member of the mens rights movement and plus he had great foreign policy. Also quick question who killed more people Joseph or Hitler?
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:09 pm

so uh
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 4:05 am

:3
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:25 pm

do you make a face when you type :3 or is your expression just blank
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 am

I smile

Like always I at least smile
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:27 am

im gonna imagine a creepy smile on your face now every time you type :3
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:00 am

awww come on it's not creepy
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am

elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the heck
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: New Territory-
Jump to: