Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Spring Den

Go down 
+10
Shadow
Convel
Pedro
Vegeta
Sombry
Star
MoonPie
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Spring Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:58 pm

I laugh to myself as I take the lead out to the relaxing areas.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Vegeta snorted "Hmph" to himself unintentionally. He padded after Amari, obviously not mentally able to be kind to so many wolves in one day as a force of habit,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:50 pm

"Actruly you know what I'm going to pass, I see you around later Vegeta" He said brushing his head against Vegeta's flank to show he was a friend. Thunder padded over at sat next to Moon Daughter "So what's it like living it the world of Moon Daughter?" Thunder asked
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:09 pm

I walk up to the Den and see everyone I walk in and ask "Why didn't any one tell me we got a new den?"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:21 pm

MD looks at Thunder and sits next to him "In the world of Moon Daughter, everything is bright and colorful... There's flowers everywhere, stars shining in the sky... Big and bright moon is smiling to you... All your friend's are there and no one knows such a thing like sadness... Yea, in the world of MD everyone is happy." She says and smiles to him. She looks around and watches the rest of the pack...

(Please don't kill me Jewelz! I know I had to post how I came here, but Thunder asked me to post somethin liek I'm already here...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:28 pm

(well we would of been here all night at that rate!)
"You high?" he joked then layied down next to her, slowly closeing his eyes drifting to sleep
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:05 pm

she walks into the den and places Burdock Root with the other herbs and then sits down.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:10 am

('Tis alright~)

She watched as some of the members returned to the den grounds, deciding to join them. She rose to her feet slowly and padded over to the unoccupied side of Thunder and laid down, snuggling into his fur.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:33 pm

MD smiles as she sees Jewelz laying next to Thunder. She giggles a bit and walks away. She comes near Convel and says "It's spring already. We change dens 4 times a year: In winter, spring, summer and autumn." She sits and yawns, not knowing what to do...
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: spring den    Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:14 am

Vegeta sits down, his claws sinking into the soft earth, the cool dirt relaxing him as his claws sink in it. He looks over at the pack of wolves surrounding him... almost like a family. Vegeta thought, and maybe, just maybe, deep inside of him, he might have liked it that they were all like family, never having a true one himself.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:31 pm

(lol we came back. Lets just say I stayed out a bit extra and I just came back.)
"You know, we all sorta like you. But then again, we all sorta like everyone. I respect my father as being strong. Strong enough to kill. I kinda like Convel because he actually argues with me. Its only a choice of whether you be friendly to us. And you don't even have to like all of us. I don't like Convel. Thunder didn't- doesn't -like Blaze. Considering if Blaze is still alive. But we all have favorites. I like Xeth. My teacher, before I came here, respected me the most as I was the quickest learner. Thunder likes Jewelz. Convel is friends with Ash. Need me to name some more?" I say, as if reading his mind. I sit next to him. "You have the choice to be like Blaze- hated by almost all the wolves -or like... Moon- respected and good friends with some wolves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Thunder picked his ears at the sound of Amari talking, Slowly rising carefully trying not to wake Jewelz. "Amarl, you should gossip about other pack mates. Especially when it involves waking me from my sleep. Even though I wish I could crush every bone in Blazes body, see you got me doing it now" he sighed "And Vegeta" he said sitting next to him. "I know what it's like to be un-wanted by your father... Belive me." he said lifting up his paw, twisting showing his scared paw. "He used to cut my paws so I couldn't run away" Then using the same paw, he lifted his hair showing his extremly scared face. "You think my scars are from battle and fights" he laughted, letting his hair fall out his face away "I'm way to good a fight to get marks like this" He smerked "So yeah... Your not the only one" Thunder finished
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: spring den    Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:50 pm

Vegeta looks at them both, hunches his shoulders slightly and staying silent, obviously not liking it whenever he talked about this topic. Vegeta snaps "My father was horrible, he sucked all the stupid fun out of every stupid activity I did as a pup. Whenever I did something wrong, or tried to stray away from the path he thought I was destined to go on, I was beat back on, forced to continue down it." He then shivers, recieving flashbacks, then Vegeta stays silent, glaring around.

Last edited by Vegeta on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:08 pm

"Look, you may have super hearing, but Blaze isn't here right now, and I actually realize that Vegeta doesn't very much like talking about this. But I may as well spit out that part about the members that have left." I growl, glaring at Thunder. "Your becoming more like Convel every day." I mutter as I walk to my northern stream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:22 pm

"humppttt, she has no idea" Thunder said clenching his teeth, ripping his black claws into the ground and then striking them out. "She doesn't know pain!" He said, his eyes burning on her as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:42 pm

"Whens being like me a bad thing?" I growl as i walk into the den.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: spring den    Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Vegeta growls low, his back fur bristles, not liking his attitude one bit. "Well, telling by your attitude, i wouldn't like it to much. Just like Thunder obviously doesn't."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:25 am

MD watches them worried. She finally stands inbetween them and says "Hey! Guys stop that! No need to be angry ok? Can we have a day without snarling or growling at least once? Come on!" She looks at Vegeta and then Thunder "We know you had bad fathers, but why do you need to discuss about which is worse? Calm down wolves..." She says and waits to see if everything will be all right...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:39 am

Blocking out Moon Daughter mumbling voice, He looked at Vegeta differently. At least someone knows what it's like Thunder thought. "I'm going out" he said walking away
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:48 am

MD looks at Thunder "Wait, what... Heeeey stop! Oh whatever, he got away..." She says and sits, feeling annoyed. Micro runs to ground by her back and tail. He comes near MD's paws and starts running around them. MD laughs and tries to catch him with one paw...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:52 am

"there’s no helping them, sometimes it's better to forget the past and move on from the memories. Those who always bring up topics of pain force pain upon their own heart" Moon sighs to herself. She sits there and thinks "but I guess sometimes memories never fade"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 am

MD looks at Moon confused "Why do you have to talk so... Hard? Just say, that you can forget the bad past and live this day! At least I think it's easier..." She says, but shakes head and tries to catch Micro again...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:21 pm

(Vegeta, do you mean Convel or me? I went out North, I left.)
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: spring den    Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:33 pm

(lol I meant convel) Vegeta then looks away saying "I can't forget if they keep flying back into my face." He then looks at Moon, not with anger, almost... as if pleading or something like that.

Last edited by Vegeta on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:22 am

She opened her eyes slowly, blinking them a few times before keeping them open as if to pretend that she was actually sleeping. She rose to her feet and yawned, scanning the area to see what wolves remained. She walked over and sat near another wolf for company, ending up near Vegeta, smiling as if to acknowledge her own presence.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Den
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: