Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Spring Den

Go down 
+10
Shadow
Convel
Pedro
Vegeta
Sombry
Star
MoonPie
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Spring Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:36 am

She heard his faint questioning and laughed quietly to herself. Realising that no-one had actually been nice to Vegeta before, she changed her mind and decided to go back to where he was, even though she did not have a suitable conversation topic in mind. Exiting the den, she neared the brute and sat down before him, smiling calmly. "Is it that much of a shock?" She asked, slightly jokingly.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: Spring den    Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:40 am

Vegeta looked at Jewelz and said "Yes... ever since my father had influenced the way i acted... everyone either tried to attack, or kill me." He looked down at his paws nervously, having never opened up about his history to anyone like this. His claws digging into the soft earth.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:43 am

"Hmm... Reminds me of someone." She muttered to herself as her voice trailed off. Oh, right, Thunder! She thought to herself, noticing how alike they actually were. "Well, I obviously won't try too, not only because I wouldn't do that to someone, but because I would like, fail, in a way." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: Spring den    Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:50 am

"Yeah.... right." He says. Then he says "uh. I'm hungry, I'm going to go hunt." Vegeta then pads off a bit quickly towards the hunting grounds, sniffing the air for a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:53 am

"Right..." She said to herself as the wolf padded in a hurry towards the hunting grounds. She walked over to a tree along the outskirts of the den grounds and laid down beneath it, her head still up and alert.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:57 am

"I already went hunting!" I shout after putting the prey down. I pad over to a small dip in the ground and put a hare in it. I lay down and begin to gnaw on my rabbit.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:58 am

She sighed as the young wolf shouted out to Vegeta. "He's not going hunting" She informed her, trying not to laugh at the actual reason.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:02 am

"I know, I know, I overheard. Now eat something." I mutter. I look down and I see I haven't taken a bite of my hare yet. I hear a rustle and I see Shadow with a fish. He lays the fish on one of the hares, and lays by me.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:05 am

She stood up and walked over to where Amari had laid down the hares. She leant over and picked up a hare, before taking it back to her original spot beneath the tree, muttering a "thank you" as she went. She laid down yet again beneath the tree and ate her meal quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:13 am

"Welcome." I say, closing my eyes to let the sun warm my fur.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:37 am

Moon walks into the den and places the herbs down at the back and then she walks out again she decides she wants to go to Clear View to rest for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Thunder walks over to Jewlez "Look if he's bothering you I'll sort him out, as leader im sure your entitled to some secret kills or something. I'm sorry but he reminds me of well me. So predictible to me, just so un-predictible to you. I know you the Moon Guider and the stars will shine down and protect you; but the thought of him touching you makes me feel sick to core. " Thunder said will all seriousness "I'll be back I'll jjust check the hunting places, at least I get to kill something" he said but there was no harshness or angry in him.

After returning with the small calf, he drops it infrount of Jewelz "Sorry about before, but you should eat never the less." he said conserned. Them ripped into the belly of the calf, of whose blood is still warm.

Last edited by Thunder on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATING)
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:19 pm

She sighed as Thunder became overprotective of her and crunched into the hare. "If his so much like you," she began, not wanting to have the Brave Fang seem as if he was a low-life "then why would he hurt someone like me? You obviously haven't." She said, mildly snapping at him. "Well at lease not physically..." She muttered to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 pm

After getting side-tracked a little and taking his time, Xethoriazei made it to the Spring Den. Feeling the mood of the area, he quickly walked past the wolves and into the den, where he sat down near the entrance and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Spring den    Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 am

Vegeta pads back into the den hunting grounds with a full stomach, he sits in the shadows of the trees, instinctively being a seperate from the others. His ears perked, his golden-yellow eyes shining bright as he watches the den grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:51 pm

"I'll go play nice then" Thunder smiled as he walked over and sat next to Vegeta. "Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, come here often" Thunder said at least trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:57 pm

"Good" She said quietly as Thunder had listened to her. She watched him walk over towards Vegeta and listened closely as to what he might say to him. She pawed her face when she heard what he said and decided not to interfere to see how they'll react to eachother.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Spring den    Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Vegeta has a surprised look on his face once again, not believing that the wolf that had gave him a death stare was actually being nice to him. He said unintentionally snappy "this is the den, so, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:20 pm

"I will go do a territory patrol. Anyone want to come with me?" I say, a little annoyed Ash isn't here to do his job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:53 pm

"Do you wanna go with Amari?" he asked rolling on to his belly and streching "I'll go if you go" he said
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Spring den    Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Vegeta narrowed his eyes suspiciously, still in a bit of a surprise that Thunder was being nice to him. He pondered it for a moment and then said "alright." He got up on his paws and followed Amari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Springing back, he twisted on to his feet "Away then" he said walking off. "Amari follow on behind."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:50 pm

I trot up between Thunder and Vegeta. "Im not going behind when I thought of the idea" I say jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:42 am

She chuckled to herself at the obvious awkwardness between the two males as they 'conversed' to each other. Good, she thought to herself, they're going to do something useful. She stood up and looked around, thinking what she could do herself. Deciding to guard the den, she stayed put.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:41 pm

"what are you wanting for then" he grined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Den
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: