Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Spring Den

Go down 
+10
Shadow
Convel
Pedro
Vegeta
Sombry
Star
MoonPie
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

Spring Den - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:46 pm

I walk over to the dead body then bow my head in respect. I mumble something about stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:12 am

The fae padded into the territory and saw the wolf she had not seen since she was 8 months old. Her half sister, Amari, laying dead. She ran to her sister's body and let her head hang. "Oh Amari..." the mouse grey female whimpered. She shut her eyes to stare into darkness. Opening her eyes, she looked at her sister's black fur, now stained dark red.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:16 am

She looked up to see the newest wolf to join the pack looking over the deceased wolf's body in sadness. "It's a shame you had to come at such a time like this," she said, diverting her sight towards the fae with a tilt of her cranium. "Will you help me take her to our resting place, Body Hills? Seeing as you were so close to her..." She asked, her voice remaining quiet in respect for Amari.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:22 am

She nodded, holding back tears.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 am

(Wolves can't cry, remember. (; )

Noting her response, Jewelz bent over and dug her head beneath Amari's shoulder and rolled half of her body onto her neck and shoulders. She urged Akela to do the same as it seemed to be the easiest way to carry the femme to the site.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:47 am

I do the same as Jewelz with the hind legs.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:15 am

"Alright, let us go." The fae said quietly as she took a step forward, urging Akela to do so as well so that they could get to Body Hills before wasting any more time.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 am

I follow the femme, not knowing where Body Hills is, but following, with the body on my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:51 am

He looked up only to see Amari's body being carried away by the two wolves. A look of sadness soon filled his eyes as he realised what had happened and quickly rose to his feet, before following the two faes to their objective.
Back to top Go down
CLEAR

CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:29 am

As I look on as the body of a lifeless wolf is carried onwards, a wolf I once met. Full of life, then. I feel an un-ease in the air, a place so close to me, but the faces completely different. I walk to a quieter place and lay down resting my head on my paws
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:23 pm

i get up following slowly my tail drooped.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:17 am

He trudged over to the densite, relief filling his eyes as he made it with no hassle whatsoever. He looked back to see if the light femme was following him, before hopping over to the outside of the den and laying down, his injured leg sprawled out beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:25 am

"No hunting until you can use all four legs. You will have food brought. Each day you will need to exercise your leg, with someone watching so you wont get hurt. For now, rest."
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 am

The brute nodded to the fae, telling her that he understood, though he did have one query, "Could you bring me some food, please?" His stomach growled with hunger as the words left his mouth and he looked down once more, placing his paws in front of him to then rest his head on. He kept his gaze on the fae though, hoping that she would do him the favour of bringing food.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 am

I smile, and nod. The fae left the den at a trot.

I return with the calf I caught. I put the food in front on the brute.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:06 am

"Thank you," he stated as he made eye contact with the wolf, examining her seemingly beautiful eyes. ((lolol)) Realising he was staring, he quickly diverted his gaze to the food before him and began eating, only stopping a little later when he'd had enough. Licking his chops after the meal, the brute beckoned the fae to come sit near him for company, with a kind smile on his maw.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:24 am

I notice the brute look away. The fae lays down next to him. "I don't believe we know eachothers name. Im Akela."
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:28 am

"Oh, well I am Pedro," the brute began, actually surprised that they had forgotten to exchange names. "Nice to meet you, Akela," he finished, looking over at the femme next to him with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:31 am

The grey femme smiled. "Wonderful to meet you, Pedro."
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:08 am

Needing a drink of water, the brute decided it would be easiest if he got up himself. There was a small pool of water not far off where he could satisfy his thirst, so he was pretty confident that he could make it there on his own, despite his wounded leg. Acting on his thoughts, he heaved himself up off the ground and attempted to gain his balance, luckily being successful. He began limping forward in the direction of the pool, managing to keep his weight steady along the way as to not topple over. Once he reached the small body of water, he tried to lean over to take a few sips, but instead lost balance and fell face first into it. Not being bothered enough to get up, he let out a grumbled sigh and laid there with half his body in the water, an annoyed look plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 am

The fae rushed to Pedro's side. She was small, but strong. 'Not as strong as Sombry...' the femme thought. She bent down, nose near the ground, and quickly got her shoulderss and head under the brute, so that he was lifted as Amari had been. The fae slid the male off her shoulders near the pool.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:34 am

"Err, thanks," The brute said in reply to the fae's actions. He hadn't really expected her to do anything, let alone be strong enough to lift a male much taller than her out, but he was nonetheless grateful for what she had done. He clambered to his feet once more and pulled himself up onto three legs; he couldn't wait until he could actually walk properly once more. Having gotten enough water from his time spent lying in it, the male hopped over to a nearby tree and laid himself down in the cool shade on his side with his back against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 am

The femme knew if wolves could blush she would be. She laid down next to the brute.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:04 am

He raised his brows as Akela came and laid down beside him, thinking that she must like his company or something like that, he wasn't sure. Either way, he rested his head down on the ground and curled himself in slightly, before closing his eyes to have a small rest.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:07 am

MD looks at the two wolves laying together. "Wow, it looks like almost everyone haz a pair..." She thinks. She yawns feeling bored again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Den
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: