Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Spring Den I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Spring Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Spring Den I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Spring Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Spring Den

Go down 
+10
Shadow
Convel
Pedro
Vegeta
Sombry
Star
MoonPie
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:02 am

The spring den is a peacful den, which the pack lives in during the spring time

Spring Den Spring11
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Stops "I smell coyote it's near and strong"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:20 pm

She follows the strong scent into their Spring Den. "They took our den!" She says to Moon. She walks further into the den. Good, no coyotes, she thinks to herself. I wouldn't want to have to see any die, she thinks while imagining what having to kill the coyotes would be like. She walks back out of the den and starts pushing a large boulder in front of the den to close it off until the Spring time.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:34 am

Sniffs the air "There" I shout pointing and leaping to a small den just as a coyote walks out, I snap it's neck and then burry the small den, "there, I think that will do for now we can head back to the camp"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:53 pm

She cringes to the sound of the coyote's neck snapping. "You don't have to kill everything you see..." she whispers under her breath. She takes the lifeless coyote body and buries it away from the den. She places a flower on top of the grave and goes back to Moon. "Now what?" she asks as they begin walking to the den.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:01 pm

"we head back to the den" I smile, "This den should be safe now, it's good to get rid of all the coyotes near dens, so they don't breed and cause pup losses come the season we are in that den", I then walk back to the den
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:23 pm

"They aren't savage beasts that must be killed, you know." She says to Moon. "You can always threaten them and show that you are in charge and they'll probably leave."
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:50 pm

"yes but they always come back", "this is my judgement, I want to keep this pack safe, and to do that everyone has to trust what I do, a pack that doesn’t trust its leader falls apart" I walk away, over my shoulder I call "head back to camp, I'm just going for a walk"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:13 pm

She walks slowly back to the den, thinking about what Moon just said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:19 pm

She strolls into the clearing where the Spring den is. "Remember, we found coyotes here earlier." She alerts them as she scans the area.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:46 pm

he sniffs "dont smell anything, you"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:25 am

"This will be our next den..." She thinks and sniffs air...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:14 am

"Well, it seems clear to me." She says, "The den is still blocked off which means that no coyotes have gotten in." She begins walking again "To the next den."
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Finds a den inside that is second to smallest and drops stuff inside. Thinks: Should I go get Shidow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormskyspack.com/
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:27 am

(Star, typically wolves don't live in separate dens, or even in dens at all, but this should be ok, as long as nothing else more unrealistic happens there.)

She trotted into the den grounds happily and scanned the area, making sure it was clear before allowing the other wolves in. Seeing that the previous threat of coyotes had passed, she quickly settled in and marked their territory, before walking over to the large stone still blocking the entrance. With all her might she began attempting to push it away, but with only little luck, managing to move it an inch or two. "Anyone gonna help me?" She asked calmly as she waited for one of the wolves to volunteer.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:34 am

"Yeah, come on, Shadow." I say, stepping up to help. I push the rock a little ways with Shadow helping.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:37 am

She began pushing the rock again and gladly managed to move it completely out of the den's entrance with the help of the two canines. Relieved, she walked over to the nearest tree and laid herself beneath it, rolling around in the few flowers sprouting in its shelter.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:42 am

"I'm going hunting. I will bring back some rabbits, maybe some fish." I announce to the pack, walking away with Shadow.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring den    Spring Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Vegeta pads in and sits in the shelter of the trees, my dark fur camouflaging me, my golden yellow eyes visible. Watches the clearing, as instructed that Fangs and the Brave Fang do while on duty, sits a bit far off from the others, on his own.

Last edited by Vegeta on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Vegeta always seems to be alone, she thought to herself, although it does look like he's the one staying away from the others. She stood up and scooted herself over towards where Vegeta was, slowly getting closer. She stopped not too close to him, because in Jewelz's mind, it'd be weird if she got any closer. She decided to begin the conversation, "Hello Vegeta, how are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring den    Spring Den I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:37 am

Vegeta looked over at Jewelz and a look of surprise appears on his face. Someone was nice to me? and asked me how I'm doing? Vegeta thought to himself. Then he replied "fine." Not used to talking in a friendly way like this. His ears perked, his voice having a snappy ring to it, even though he doesn't mean to, which can be told.

Last edited by Vegeta on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:45 am

She tried not to flinch as she knew that Vegeta's snappy reaction was not intentional, but still did anyway. She shook it off, showing she did not mean that also and continued. "Well, that's nice." She giggled, having nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring den    Spring Den I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:21 am

Vegeta looked over at the giggling Jewelz and raised his eyebrow. He says "Hmph." thinking she was giggling at me. Digs my claws in the dirt, sniffs the air for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:27 am

Wow, that giggle didn't turn out right... She thought to herself, wondering if they got off to a bad start. She tilted her head slightly at what the dark brute was doing, before shifting into a more serious state to continue. "Err, sorry" she muttered to him, letting him know she didn't mean to giggle, as she hadn't with all the rest of her confused body language. She cast him one more quick glance before walking over to the den and crawling inside, choosing to examine and make sure it was clear. Once inside, she moved over to one of the farthest corners and sat down, sniffing the air around her.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring den    Spring Den I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:32 am

Vegeta looked over at Jewelz and asked "Your saying sorry? to me???" A look of pure surprised is on my face. "No one has ever said I'm sorry to me before..." he mutters, still with that unintentionally snappiness.

Last edited by Vegeta on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Den   Spring Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Den
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: