Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Moon Mountain Peak

Go down 
+8
Willow
Sombry
Star
Ash(Da Sweeze)
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:27 pm

She walks up to them. She smiles at both of them and asks Night, 'Do you want to stay with us for a while/night?'
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:58 am

"No... I like being here..." Night says...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:44 am

"Oh no"Sees Micro about to fall off a cliff and screams"Moon Daughter look"Points to Micro
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:19 am

"OH NOES!!! MICRO!!!" Moon Daughter shouts... She jumps to run... But Night, really quickly, runs to Micro and grabs his tail... Then walks back to M. Daughter... "Thank you!!!" M. D. shouts to her and grabs Micro from her... She says to Micro "Micro! Why are you here? You must be very thankful to Night! She saved you!" Micro turns to Night and bows in respect... Night looks at him confused... "It is your friend? A mouse?" She asks M. D., "Yea..." M. Daughter answers...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:33 pm

She walks over and takes Micro from MD and places him in her fur. 'Thanks again for saving him,' She says to Night, 'It's alright if you don't want to stay, even for just a night. I just thought I could offer you the least bit of hospitality.'
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:18 am

"Ugh... Ok! But just this once!" Night says, not very happy... Moon Daughter smiles and says to her "Come on! We are sisters! We must be together now!", Night looks at her annoyed "I said I like this place... That means I will be near... You will find me if you really need me..." She says...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:56 am

'It's totally up to you, Night, no pressure.' She says, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 am

i nudge M.D.'Jewelz and Night's shoulders gently."Play?"She asks them restless at the thought of her father.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:27 am

"I want to play!" Moon Daughter shouts... Night sighs...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:15 pm

"Tag"I touch M.D. gently then running around trying not to be caught.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Eh... no, she thinks to herself. She begins walking back to the den. She stops, turns around and says 'Follow me if you like, Night. You can have some food.' She continues walking to the den.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:25 am

"Ok..." Night says and walks after Jewelz... Moon Daughter follows them...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:49 am

Stops running and says"I thought you wanted to play."
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:11 pm

walks over and sighs she looks at her self in a puddle of ice and thinks about the past she wishes no-one to know
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 pm

lies thinking I wish I could change the past everything I've done if only I could she sits and looks up at the stars
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:34 pm

gets up "I wonder if everyones ok"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:48 pm

sits back down and looks into the sky
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:08 am

sees a bird fly in the sky, sits there looking up for a while before heading back to the den
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:52 pm

The water flooded the highest rock and I wash over it falling into the water below then falling off a waterfall below.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:54 pm

I fell off the mountain and floated to a waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:58 pm

after a while he gets there and see's blizzard about to fall off a waterfall "ugh,you owe me one for this blizzard" he sprints jumps over the river whislt holding blizzards scruff in his mouth he pullsover to the land
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:59 pm

I already fell off the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:00 pm

(well in that case you are dead)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:02 pm

I hit the bottom and wash up on shore.

(I told you I only wanted to control one but just wait and see................)
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:06 pm

(i already saved you...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon Mountain Peak
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next