Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Moon Mountain Peak

Go down 
+8
Willow
Sombry
Star
Ash(Da Sweeze)
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:50 pm

'Ok.' She says to Moon as she runs off to help Blaze. 'MD should circle above while I look around down here.' She says to herself.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 pm

She flies in cyrcles and looks for wolves or other creatures... She saws something dark moving in trees but its sudenly disapears... She flies further...
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:54 am

She lands on ground and rests a little... Then she looks around... She sees a pair of red eyes looking at her from behind a rock... She hears growling and then... A wolf jumps on her snarling and biting her... Moon Daughter throws it away and looks at it... It is a female wolf... She is pure black with blood red eyes... She has wings too... They are pure black and demon like... Moon Daughter remembers her dream... She growls and says "Who are you?! And why are you here?!" Black she wolf just giggles and says "Why should I say? You are not my leader... No one is..." She smiles and runs away... Moon Daughter runs after her... But M. D. is too tired from flying so black she wolf soon disapears... Moon Daughter growls a little and goes back to Jewelz...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 pm

She looks at Moon Daughter with a trace of fear in her eyes. "We aren't safe here," She says. "We need to get off this mountain."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:04 am

"Ok... Let's go..." She says runs away...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:56 pm

She runs off close to Moon Daughter, looking around for and shadows swifting past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:31 am

Clearheart, puts her head down and clear smells jewelz she lifts her head you "Where is that deputy of mine" she growls, pissed off the she can't find her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:48 am

She arrives a head of the group and sniffs the air. She smells the faint scent of Clear and smiles to herself, remembering her. She concentrates on any other smells and sniffs the unfamiliar scent of another wolf. That must be Night, she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:59 am

She realises that they didn't follow her and hits her head against a tree repeatedly. She howls for Night to see if she would show herself.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 am

Finally comes near Jewelz and says "Good job Jewelz! Now she really knows that we are here..." She rolls her eyes and sniffs air...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 pm

'It's better she knows that we're here and friendly than sneaking up on her' She says to Moon Daughter.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:44 pm

"Maybe... Maybe not..." She says and walks away sniffing air...

(I'm off now... So don't post very much! Cya tommorow!)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:59 pm

(ok, byee!)

She sniffs around some more and walks to the tip of the mountain to look around. She thinks she saw a dark shadow swift past in the trees bellow.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:18 pm

A big black wolf pins and attacks me.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:27 pm

She leaps and pulls the black wolf off Blizzard. 'Night, is that your name?' She asks the wolf pinned to the ground. 'What's it to you?' Night replies. 'Your sister, Moon Daughter is here. Please don't attack us. She just wants to meet you.' Jewelz says. Night growls deeply to herself. She thinks for a moment then says 'Ok, where is she? And get off me!' Jewelz gets off Night and points her in the direction of Moon Daughter.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 am

Night goes to Moon Daughter and says "Who are you? That wolf-" "That wolf name is Jewelz" M. D. says and smiles, Night growls "Ok... 'Jewelz' said that you are my sister... But... I know my sister and brother are dead!" She says, "Brother?" M. Daughter asks confused, "Yea, but I don't care... But why you think that I'm your sister?", "Because you are! Shadow-" Night pins her down not letting say more, and growls "How do you know him?! Only I can say his name!", Moon Daughter smiles and says "Yup, but I'm his daughter too... So I also can say his name..." Night gets off M. D. and looks at her with confused, sad and amazed eyes...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:48 am

She walks over, 'Is everything alright?' She asks. She smiles at Night calmly.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:41 am

Night growls at Moon Daughter "You are wrong... You are wrong! I don't have sister! No brother! No parents..." Night closes eyes... A tear falls from them... Moon Daughter comes a little closer "No, you are wrong... If I'm alive, our brother must be alive too... And, our parents, well... They aren't alive in this world... But, if you want to talk with them... Just look at moon... They will always listen to ya..." She smiles... Night looks at her... She runs to Moon Daughter and hugs her (Lol lol! )... Nights tears falls on Moon Daughters fur...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Awww, she thinks to herself. A small tear drop trickles down from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:19 pm

"Jewelz,Moon said you were in charge until she came back"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:24 pm

From the distance I see a white wolf and she is crying on a rock and I suddenly recognize her"Mother?"I say to the wolf.The wolf says"Blizzard?".I say"Mother!".She says"Blizzard I wanted to see you to talk to you and your friends".She walks over to them and says"Blizzard your father has died".Tears fill my eyes.She hugs me tears rolling down both of our cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:33 pm

She goes over and hugs Blizzard. So I'm the leader for the time being... hmmm, she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Hugs Jewelz.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:55 pm

She walks away and sits on a rock, watching the crying families. A tear drop forms in her eye.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Moon Daughter looks at Jewelz and smiles... Night stops hugging her and walks back... She says "Whats your name again? Moon Daughter?" M. D. nods head... Night smiles...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon Mountain Peak
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next