Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Moon Mountain Peak

Go down 
+8
Willow
Sombry
Star
Ash(Da Sweeze)
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:56 am

she yawns, and shuts her eyes, soon she goes to sleep, thoughts bubbled in her mind, making her sleep restless
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:17 am

Wakes up “wow! I overslept” she says looking at the sky she sighs “they’re arguing again aren’t they, well it does happen everyday so they most likely are” she sighs, “but who cares, I don’t for a start if they are content in the childish arguments, I just need to rest awhile longer” she looks at her paws, they are shaking, and she felt weak and tired.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:51 am

jumps up "staying out in this cold is not good for me I'll catch my death out here, I should head back to the den" she walks back to the den
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:43 am

(Ok, so I am letting you two off with a small warning, because I'll save the proper warnings for more serious, repeated offenses to give you two a chance. This is extremely unrealistic and must stop as it is against our pack's rules of realism and sort of power playing.

Amari, just because Star started it, it doesn't mean you should join in too. You are still breaking a rule, and anyway, Star needs to tell us that she will be leaving the pack or something before being able to have her wolf die for no particular reason and in this manner. And not only having Star being taken away unrealistic, but a wolf killing a human so easily without fear is extremely unrealistic as well. Wolves would run away in fear of humans in real life, not somehow leap up and kill them. And as Moon Daughter brought up on the chat, just because they can communicate, it doesn't make them smarter than the average wolf, they can communicate too actually [although we may accidentally bring in some extra info through the narration, that is ok]. Also, "smart wolves" would know to stay away from other animals.

I'm sorry if I sound mean or anything, but the rules are important to keep the RP in order and clean/safe.

EDIT: Ok, so I had decided to keep the posts there as an example of what is not acceptable. But, seeing as Amari edited her post to try to make it as I would have accepted, I have deleted them instead.)

Last edited by Jewelz on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Eh, misunderstanding)
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:05 pm

I apologize Jewelz. I should have thought before I posted. If you forgive me post back saying you forgive. But if you don't you post back normally. I will think before hand, and always for now on post good post and not unrealistic posts. (Oh yea, my wolf did not die! It was about to because...) Sorry! Sorrrrrry! Ignore that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormskyspack.com/
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:15 pm

(Lol, it's ok Star, you haven't been here in a while and there are actual RP rules now on the website. I forgive you, and Amari, even though I am still sort of in a bad mood from it. But that's just how I am)
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:21 pm

(Thanks! Actuall roleplay!) "Hey Jewelz. So I heard the packs moving from the Winter den to the Spring den. I hope the coyotes haven't come back." Stares t feet after she walks up to Jewelz on the rock. Looks back up in surprise. "Oh yea I brought everything to the new den except one thing..." Runs off to the last den. (Is it ok if I haave an animal friend? So many people have had them! It's un fair! I promise it's only a Dove!)
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:48 pm

(Lol, Jewelz isn't here, she's moving dens)
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:29 am

OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! YA RIGHT! clown Razz
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:16 pm

She jumps up the mountain till she reaches the peak, she lies down and rests her head on her paws, and thinks back. “back then I was alone for so long, thinking about it, it’s understandable why I don’t get along well with others” she looks at the sky “I wonder…” she cuts off for that thought as it would most likely only bring her pain.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:16 pm

I hum a little tune to myself as I walk to the peak. "Shadow... I know you're there... just come out and stop playin' around!" I say as I smell something. Though I don't know what it is, I figure it is Shadow, a black fox who I found. "Down?" I ask when it becomes apparent it isn't Shadow. As I ask the name of the small swallow who I became friends with when I had been close to becoming dog food, I realize the scent. A female moose and her calf. I see the knobby-kneed moose(plural) stumble out. I smirk, thinking I can catch the large calf and maybe the female. I run up, about to bite the female, when I hear a rumble and feel something hard cut into my back. I yelp, the female snorting as she and the calf ambled away quickly. I turn around to see a bull moose. I feel the hot breath of the large mammal as I back up. I gulp. I leap up onto the bull's back, hearing a roar of fury, anger, and pain. As I dig in my claws- which are made for digging, not holding on or fighting -I feel the moose trying to turn his great rack of antlers towards me while running, throwing me off. I fall to the rocks, dazed. I feel another sharp pain as the bull rams me with his antlers. I whine, blood staining my fur a dark red. (Jewelz, if you don't think this is realistic tell me, I just am pretty sure bulls are super aggressive.) As I stumble to my paws, the moose snorts again. I leap onto the big mammal. This time I skid over the edge of the cliff, and I try to dig into the hard packed dirt and rock. I hear once again a roar of fury and triumph before the bull turned his back. Whimpering, bleeding, and hurt, I scramble onto the ledge, shivering with fear. I gulp. "Wh- why don't I j-just go back and see if I can get anything to ...help..." I mumble as I pad slowly, still shivering, to the den.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:58 pm

-Im Willow I do not know what rank I am.-
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 pm

(For the current time you are a loner yearling, you are technicly a Growing Fang, and Im the mentor, so you are my apprentice, so I will post soon.)

EDIT: I walk through the rocks to the peak, where you can see the night's moon glowing. I see a grey wolf, a black stripe running down his back. I growl at the site of a loner, then realize he is the same size as me, which means we are around the same age. I walk towards him. "Er... hi," I say. "Why don'tcha... ya know. Come back to meet the pack. You look sorta my age. Maybe you can get a mentor." I walk towards the den a little, looking over my shoulder to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Willow shrugged sure okay. I was just passing through but I could spare a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:28 pm

I lead the way back to the den, with the grey wolf following.
Back to top Go down
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Follows the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
CLEAR

CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:39 am

I breath in the moist dampen air, my paws shuffle getally on the soft earth. I let my clear blue pools linger over the the den site. I search for Jewelz but my wandering eyes do not find her. I catch a glipse at a Black wolf walking off with a younger one. I feel somewhat un ease with myself I should be doing something. I shuffle slowly to the ground and neatly lay there but paws tucked in undernieth me. I think to my self. 'Now is no the time I toss and turn in my mind woundering if to go and seek out Jewelz or wait it out. I stay in my place. Waiting...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Enjoying the peace, Jewelz strolled a little up the mountain. But not long after, her nose picked up the scent of another wolf, but a familiar one. A slight smile appeared on her maw as she recognised the femme she had scented and trotted in direction she believed CLEAR was. Seeing the canine, Jewelz padded over to her and sat down gently, before barking a quiet greeting, "Hello Clear."

(kdjnfskdjn I can't type RP posts anymore. >:I)
Back to top Go down
CLEAR

CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:42 am

I look sideways to the loup, her yellow eyes burning in a brown forest of fur. "Heyya Jewelz" I sigh, summounding the courage to speak my next words. "I can't travelle forever. Even though the idea pleases me. We all have to settle down eventruly And you know me I always come back here. So what I'm trying to get at is. Well. How about me staying on more permanat grounds. I don't wish to take me old position, that would be un-questionable... I always do the un-expected so prepair yourself for this. I want to join as a Claw?" I search her face for suprise. "You need Claws more than Fangs and I can always do both. I I'NT GOING TO TURN DOWN A FIGHT" I laugh, then grin widely. "So what about it, Moon Guider?" I tilt my head forwards, raiseing one eye brow and snigering in a cheaky manner.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:47 am

Jewelz's face provided the look of surprise Clear was searching for. "Heh, of course you can, Clear~" The fae chirped, a grin stretching across her maw. "I guess I'll see you back at the den later," she continued, "as the other's would probably want to know why you're going to start staying here for longer periods of time from now on."

The fae trotted off in the direction of the den, but on the way the smell of quite a few pack members distracted her. Deciding to see why they were all gathered, she changed course and headed for the hunting grounds.
Back to top Go down
CLEAR

CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 am

After long moments of though I heave my body from the ground and take steady steps towards the densite
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Walks to edge of stone and sighs. says quietly, in an almost whisper,"Oh, Kodi... How did we get into this mess of a life we live in?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:56 am

Walks away and goes to den.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:02 pm

The tired she-wolf padded into the area, glad to see no one was there, but a little annoyed at the scent of Jessie that still lingered in the area. Walking up the gradual side of the mountain, she made it quite high, but didn't really want to go any further towards the peak. Finding a nice ledge that stood out further than all the others, she sat down and curled herself up tightly, wrapping her head in her paws to think with her back towards the mountain she was on.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Jessie stops far in the distance, and watches Jewelz for a moment, a small smile tugging on her lips. "I'll miss you."she mutters to herself and leaves to say goodbye to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon Mountain Peak   Moon Mountain Peak - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon Mountain Peak
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next