Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Mountain Ravine

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:36 pm

The Mountain Ravine is circled by huge mountains, and jutting through the middle are cliffs, overlooking the gushing river. If you can make it down to the ground without falling, there is a clearing with shallower parts of the river.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:50 pm

I hum a tune to myself, letting the water sooth my fur and skin. I lay my head on a rock, the water trickling on a couple cuts, and the scar I got from Convel. Once Im all washed up, I look at my leg where I was hit when I landed on the ground. I hungrily look for something to eat, hoping I find fish. Well, good enough. I think when I spot a lamb. 'Stupid thing mustve found a way out of its herd.' I think. I launch myself at it, grazing its leg. "Baaa!" It bleats. I bite its neck, slowly draining its call and life. Once it is dead, I throw it by the leg over to where I was washing. I trot over to my food, but I realize the wool is a problem. I try to sink my teeth in the meat, but the wool just blocks my mouth. I grab where the wool begins, at the neck, quickly stripping the sheep. I bite the meat, teeth sinking into my prey, and soon Im full. I fall asleep by the river, before I know what a mistake I have made.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 am

"Cmon, boy! This lambs gotta be here, somewhere! Huh?- Getter!" I hear a human shout. I get up, not sure what they are doing here, or what they want. Then I remember the lamb. A german shepherd springs onto a rock, snarling at me. I slowly back up, but I find Im cornered. "Hrmm..." I mutter, thinking. I remember that most dogs can hear everything, but can't talk back. "Hey, whatcha doing for a human? Too weak to try us? Or are you just a petty chicken that can't get its own food?" I mock. The dog springs at me, but I race forward, it landing flat on the rock. The human watches me, then remembers he has his gun. He shoots it at me, and I run quickly, missing the bullets. "At least I got my fur clean..." I mutter as I run to the den.
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:01 pm

I walked out of the forest, staring around. All I see is a river flowing silently through the canyon. I carefully made my way to the bottom of the ravine, laying in the crisp water. I sipped some of the refreshing substance, as I crwled out of the ravine, sunning myself on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:09 pm

I walk to the ravine with Xeth beside me. I see a loner on a rock, by the now-rotting lamb. I snarl aggressively, standing straight. "Who are you?" I challenge, knowing my place is not as the patrol. My job is to fight, not to run. "And why are you so close to pack territory? Tell me now, or I swear I will drop you off one of these cliffs, and you will be sent to your death. My job is not to ask questions, but to fight," I snarl, my fangs showing. Yes! Something other than the pack! I can beat it, and before it can beg for mercy with it's tail between it's legs, it will be too scared to talk! I think.
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:43 pm

"I'm Swift," I said. "And what pack territory? I know nothing of such thing. I have just left my own pack." I stared at the vixen with my jade green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:54 pm

"Clear Moon Pack. And your sad story isn't my concern. My concern is, that you are too close to the territory to be let alone. You are either going to leave, fight me, or come with us." I snarl, the fight in me sparking.
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:24 pm

"I decide to come with you," I said. I knew that the wolf couldn't possibly know how bad I could hurt her in a fight. I had once taken down a full grown bear all by myself. Anyways, I stood up and waited for her to lead her someplace.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:33 pm

"Huh. Poor us. We don't get a fight." I mutter, sounding upset. "Well, anyway, come with me." I say, starting to walk back.
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:43 pm

I followed the wolf through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:05 pm

I walk back, anger pulsating through me. I see a young sheep stray by me, and I decide to try and kill it. I bite one of it's legs, tripping it. I quickly strangle the beast, letting it fall limp.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:08 pm

I notice Amari I lunge at her I rip off part of her ear "That's 3 points you dirty w- is that a sheep?" I say as if I Totally lost all attention of what I just did.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:05 pm

He watched in confusion and shock as Convel lunged forward and tore Amari's ear. "What the hell was that?!" He snapped at him, "What did she do to deserve that? And anyway, why does everyone seem to tear each other's ears? Does it make you look 'tough' or something?" He said, flicking his own ear that was injured by a swift movement of the teeth. He growled as he shoved Convel off of Amari and helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:43 am

"Yes its a sheep! Thats why you get in the water- to hide your scent! I kill things, things that no one ever notices! I killed a bull, a lamb- because I kill things!" I snarl, angered.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:35 am

"Wow, you killed a bull?" He said, obviously showing how impressed he was. He leaned over and nuzzled her snout in a way of showing that he was respecting her for that, despite the fact she was younger than him.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:54 am

"well actually i started the biting ear thing.hey Convel i think Xeth really likes Amari "
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:04 pm

I look over at the couple then at Ash "You just now got that?"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:44 pm

I snarl again, not minding Xeth, but still angry. "Go back to the den, Convel, Ash, and there won't be any fighting, at least until I come back." I growl. "Go deal with the two loners."
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:18 am

He watched to make sure the two wolves were leaving and took Amari a few steps away from where they were. "So, where'd you want to go?" He asked her, smiling, before taking a step forward and licking the blood off her ear that was dripping down the side of her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:23 am

I nuzzle Xeth before saying, "Lets go farther north. For a while. Hardly any humans. But first, I have to eat. I haven't had any food in a while, except what I got at the hunter camp." I nod over to the sheep, padding to it. I strip the wool off like before, revealing meat. I bite into the sheep, hunger beginning to fade.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:25 am

"Sounds good." He said to her as he nuzzled her back before she went off to eat. He had remembered that he hadn't eaten in a while himself as his stomach began to growl with hunger. I can wait, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:28 am

"Come on, eat. I doubt there will be much in the north, and Im full. There is still quite some meat left." I say, pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:32 am

"Are you sure?" He asked her, before continuing before she answered,"Ok, thanks." He walked over to what was left of the sheep and ate all of the rest of the meat. Mostly satisfied, he brought his head back up and licked his chops, before turning back to facing Amari. "Lead the way." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:34 am

I nod and trot to the north, farther into the mountains and forests.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:37 am

He trotted not far behind her, before picking up his pace to end up along side her as they went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mountain Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Ravine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next