Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Clear View

Go down 
+12
Saffira
Ora
CLEAR
Convel
Sombry
Typhoon
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Tella
Star
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

Clear View - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Convel trotted towards the fae "Uh you wanted me for something from me?"
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info
Mate: /none
Wolf Age: 4,5 years HEWL YESH.

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:35 am

As the beige fae reached the Clear View, she stopped, staying out of Convel's and Jessie's sight, still being able to hear their conversation. Don't tell me this is another one of these love confessions.. That would make it all boring. She thought, as she waited for the hybrid to talk.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:46 am

MD walked to the place called Clear View, she thought of all that had happened here. She then saw Axe, watching the other wolves. MD came closer and stood a bit behind Axe also watching Convel and Jess...
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:14 am

The fae looks into the distance, the feeling she is being watched com.ing back, but turns back to Convel. "I was here yestarday, and I saw something in the water...I didn't know who to tell, because I'm still kinda iffy with MD and Jewels, so I...I don't know, guess I'd tell you...Anyways, yesterday when I was here, I saw something in the water. It was MD and Axe, destroying the Pack's territory...It's probably nothing, but we should still watch out for them."
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:51 am

MD almost jumped back hearing Jessie's words 'WHAT?! She thinks we will destroy the pack?' She thought 'If I ever have to, she will be the first to suffer!' She tried not to growl, instead she just stood there shaking from rage, and feeling mad like never before...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:54 am

Convel raised a eyebrow "So you're telling me that I'm supposed to believe something that you saw in the water? Even if it is true why would they want to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:55 am

The hybrid hears rustling and looks off, then she smells the air and whispers, mostly to herself,"It's them"She runs, quite quickly towards the two nosy she-wolves.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:57 am

She looks back toward the scarred wolf. "I don't know...But when a wolf is faced with a hard decision, usually of the fate of her pack, she will always spare the one closest to her, leaving the rest to die. That's how you can tell me from a wolf..."
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:34 am

Axe examined MD's reaction, at that moment, she wasn't quite sure if the hybrid will make it out alive. As soon as the beige fae understood MD and her were discovered, she quickly turned to the gray wolf, ''Let the fun begin.'' Then, turning back to the direction of Jessie, she leaped out, stopping the fae. [b]''We are the evil ones, you say. I must remind you, Moon Daughter is the Clear Soul of this pack, as well as she has a heart twice as big as your's, darling.'' She said with a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:53 am

"No spy has a heart as big as you say. If she was really who you say she is, the two of you would not be spying. Leroy was the leader of my sled team, yet he turned on us;he was evil, so that doesn't make you two any different." The hybrid stands her ground, meeting Axe's glare. "If you're trying to scare me, you might as well give up. I have seen stuff scarier than a nosy she-wolf. I lost my mother to a bear when I was just a pup; I have had to fight off bears bigger than the whole pack; a true sled dog shows no fear."
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 am

The black dog snarls. " you seem more like a hiena than a wolf, but then again, both have hearts of stone."
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:04 am

Axe burst out laughting, ''I'm not saying what I had to see through the first years of my life, all I'll say is that your sob-story is nothing next to it. A spy? Darlin', you just came to the pack, I spyed on you because I love knowing all the secrets, it's a twist I have.. And no, I'm terribly sorry to break it for you, I'm pure wolf.'' Axe stepped closer to the hybrid, now towering right at her presence. ''What do you know of loyalty, dog? If you loved your pack and the other dogs, why won't you go back to them, leave the wolves alone. We don't need dogs here, telling us what we are or what we aren't.'' the beige fae spit out the last words, again grinning at the hybrid.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:12 am

MD listened to the conversation, then she finally stepped out of hiding place, growling. She looked at Jessie, and said in very deep voice "You DARE to say we want to destroy this pack? You are nothing but a DOG! Dogs can only be loyal to humans! Why don't you go back where you came from huh? I lost my family before, I don't want to lose this one!" She snarled ready to fight off the dog, if it dares to say another word like that...
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:30 am

Axe flicked her ears hearing the growl coming behind her, then, again, looked at the hybrid. ''You're outnumbered, darlin'. I suggest you run.. Or this might not turn out pretty.'' the beige fae growled again, staring down to Jessie.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:04 pm

The hybrid's eyes light on fire. " you think I wanted to leave my team? I was beaten and thrown out in the woods because of my blood. Because of wolves, I lost everything, yet I gave you another chance. I know far more loyalty than you. I play to win, and I'm always out-numbered, but I always win. Besides, it's against the rules of the pack to pick a fight with a pack member" A very angry Jessie storms off into the unknown;little did she know, she might not come back in one piece, for great trouble lay ahead for the beaten and bruised fae.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:42 am

Axe yawned theatrically, as the black hybrid fled, It always ends up with them running, doesn't it. After that, breaking the silence, she said, ''Well, I don't know about you two, but I'm sleepy.'' She turned around, starting to walk back to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:37 am

The tension within the area was obvious to Jewelz as she neared the positions of the wolves. Expecting the worst, she spoke up, "Don't tell me there's been another fight over here." An annoyed, yet slightly concerned look showed in the wolf's eyes as she awaited the reply of one of the others.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 am

Feeling the tennsion in the air, like a weight on his shoulders. Volug stoag next to Jewelz and dropped the tooth infront of her, then took a few steps back. Deciding if she were to leave he would follow.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:56 pm

From the corner of her eye the wolf could see Volug come up to stand beside her. She wasn't exactly sure what he was doing, and so, seeing that no one in the area had spoken up, decided to look. Her head turned just in time to see the male drop something in front of her, before receeding a few steps back from where he was. Her head tilted with curiousity at what this wolf may have been doing, before actually diverting her gaze to the ground in front of her to see.

The first thing she noticed was the strong scent, which she recognised clearly to be Thunder's. She cringed slightly when she saw what it actually was. A bear tooth; that bear tooth. The one he wore around his neck, the one he'd claimed after a fight with the same bear. As soon as it registered in her head what it was, the she-wolf turned her head away, with a concerned look in her eyes, as she didn't know what to feel. She turned her head to the tree, where Thunder used to lie, and considered going there herself, but decided to abort that decision. She turned her head further to face Volug with a pleading look in her eyes, before taking a step in his direction. But after taking that step, the canine decided to be alone for a small while, and turned to pad off, with her head held low and in silence, to another relaxing place, hoping no one else was already there.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:39 pm

The hybrid stops far in the distance, and looks at Volug. "I guess you're the closest thing I have to a friend."She leaves, not to return as a pack-member.
Back to top Go down
Moon Son

Moon Son

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age: 2 years

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Moon Son walks to a nice place with small pool in the middle and a tree near the pool with clear water. He sees his sister, and a strange wolf not far away. He watches the wolves staying hidden behind some bushes. He watches them, trying not to fall asleep being tired after the journey.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:41 am

MD suddenly felt being lonely. She took a few steps to nowhere, and just stood there feeling awkward. 'Ok. What on earth is this? I feel so lonely. Wake up MD! There is still Convel somewhere there and a random wolf in some bushes... Wait, how I knew a wolf is actually in there?' Her bottom jaw slowly opened. She quickly closed it not wanting any bugs to fly in her mouth. But then she understood what happend. She breathed in, felt like a balloon, and howled with all her mightyness, almost like saying "I AM MAGICALLLLLLLL~" She stopped howling and jumped up with joy. "I'm a magic wolf! A MAGIC WOLF! Maybe now I can even understand other animals!" She grinned and quickly began sniffing the ground for any living thing, except for a wolf. "Oh wait. I can also know a wolf is near by scent... WHATEVER. I'm still a magic wolf!" She said to herself, and continued her search for something. But MD didn't notice that Micro is right there, waiting for MD to see him...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:04 pm

I stare at MD for a second then shake my head "Riiiight well I'm going to head to the winter den." I trot over to the autumn den.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:39 pm

MD nodded to Convel's words not even knowing what he said. She then saw Micro staring at her. "Oh right, you are a mouse aren't ya? Aaaand if I don't hear ya..." She looked at ground sadly "I'm not a magic wolf..." MD stood there thinking. 'Well I'm not magical or whatever, but I'm still awesome liek ever!' She thought and smiled. The female quickly walked to Micro and picked him up. "We are goin to adventure my little dear friend!" She said and ran off to another place...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear View
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Relaxing Places-
Jump to: