Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Clear View

Go down 
+12
Saffira
Ora
CLEAR
Convel
Sombry
Typhoon
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Tella
Star
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Clear View - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:40 am

"Humppt, you still don't get it Moon Daughter, do you? Your the Clear Soul I'm the Soul, I'm also the strongest wolf in the pack, now either I kill you right here and now, or you run and give me a chase" I growl and ready myself to run
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:42 am

"Ummm..." She was ready to say something when Jewelz interrupted "Hai Jewelz, Thunder wants to kill me. Should I run?" She asks, not really worrying about her life...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:53 am

"Thunder... No..." Her voice sounded full of urgency, though she tried to keep it hidden beneath a calmer tone of voice. She took a few steps forward until she was in front of Moon Daughter, but not too close to Thunder. "You don't need a higher rank," the fae looked up at him with pleading eyes, "you have my trust, isn't that enough?"
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:58 am

"Jewelz it was foolish of you to come" I slowly advance, each step, creapoing slowly. I grin "Think about it, I kill you both, the pack has to answer to me. Jewelz" I tut "your suppose to be the cleaver onr"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:02 am

"But would you really kill me?" The fae stood her ground, though she didn't seem confident, she still tried to appear as if she could trust him, staring into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 am

"Jewelz maybe you should run... I don't want you to die too. I can die, that's ok... Just hide." MD says to Jewelz smiling and stands up "Heh, Thunder, so will you kill me or not? But think about all the fun you miss, because you won't see me again! And Jewelz is yer mate by the way... Just sayin." She giggles...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 am

"Answer me a question then Jewelz" I stare back at her with cold menacing eyes "did you believe me?" I hiss, I let out a short sharp laugh "take this as my official leaving, but you haven't seen the last of me, Darling" I sniger then escape into the darkness and leave ...for now

(Amma just gonna get another character)

Last edited by Thunder on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 am

Convel, not knowing whats going on just walks up to the rest of the wolves "Hi guys." I say looking at the wolves with stupid looks on there faces.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:32 am

(Psst, reply to Jewelz's PM)

"Hai Convel!" MD says happily and hugs Convel "Sorry for that, but Thunder wants to kill me and Jewelz. So this can be my last minute in um... My life? Meh, you better hide ya know..." She says and pets Convel...

Last edited by Jewelz on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding in a note)
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info
Mate: Nupe
Wolf Age: 3 and a half

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:39 am

Purely out of curiosity, the fae wandered following the tracks all the way up to Clear Point. Most of the pack was gathered here, she tilted her head "Uhh whats going on?" she didn't mean to say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:46 am

"Hey people, why is everyone comin here? Huh, you all wanna watch the show of the amazin mad Thunderp? Well then take your seat and wait until sometings happens..." MD says and yawns...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:49 am

"Well then," she let out a loud huff as she sat down in her place. "That went... a little better than expected?" She turned around to face the other wolves entering the area, even though she was speaking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:07 am

As Sombry approached, he heard the fae speak. And he answered. "No, it didn't my sister and her family are dead! Two murdered, and my sister commited suicide after the first murder!! My nephew, killed by a coyote!!! My next nephew- trampled by hooves! My first niece- mauled and then killed!!! My other niece, forced drowning!! Is that really what you have in mind for better then expected?!" Sombry snarled. He still wanted to join, but he was grieving. He was angry, and he was hurt. He had lost his nephews, his nieces, and his sister. THings were going pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:09 am

The fae turned her head quickly to the new brute in the clearing, and her hackles rose as she did from her feet. "Well it was a shame you weren't here to do anything about it," she snapped, her teeth bared with a snarl. "And what are you doing here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:13 am

I shoot a death stare at the brute then growl "Wolves die it's a fact we can't change. In case you didn't know getting mad over death is just moronic." I say immediately hating the new wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:13 am

"I am Akela's sister, and I was hoping to join with her and my family, but as they aren't here, then I guess you would call it just joining a pack," growled Sombry. 'If you can call any pack who has a wolf that murders a pack' thought Sombry.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:16 am

"Hey Thunder..." MD pokes Thunder "So liek, what ya gonna do? Because I'm goin away from here... Just to another territory. Maybe back to beach... Well good luck mah friend! I don't care if you want to kill anyone." She smiles and runs away...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:59 am

It's just like her whole family comes here to die, isn't it? The fae held in a small chuckle, which seemed fairly out of place in this situation, and spoke to the brute,"Sure, you can join if you wish, it seems we always have at least one of your family in the pack." The fae trotted closer to the group of wolves so that she wouldn't need to speak too loud. "Well, seeing as it's Autumn now and the weather's cooling down, it's been raining for a little, and it doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon, we may as well just head over to the Autumn Den." She turned and began padding slowly back to the Autumn Den for another season, leaving the others to follow in their own time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:56 am

I look at a few wolves in the area they dub Clear View, "hello" I smerk with confidense, sire to get the wolves attention
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:07 am

MD walks to Volug and says "Hey, Jewelz isn't here. I wonder where she went..." She sniffs air "I think she got back to den... To Autumn den!" She runs away to the den...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 am

"Oh, look another strong brute to make me feel weak." I say noticing the new wolf"Anyway who are you and, whats your name?" I say with a bit of curiosity in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info
Mate: Nupe
Wolf Age: 3 and a half

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 am

Unsure of anything happening around her the fae felt slightly light headed, she looked around for any sign of water. She frowned at no moisture in the air, she turned on her heels and headed to the beach for a drink and a possible wash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:05 am

"Volug" I say and walk past them following Moon Daughter bemused by her
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:25 pm

sd

Last edited by Jessie on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:10 pm

The black hybrid arrives and sits at Clear View, looking for Convel nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear View
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Relaxing Places-
Jump to: