Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Crossing

Go down 
+9
Shadow
Vegeta
Swift
Sombry
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Moon
Blaze
MoonPie
Jewelz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

The Crossing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 am

MD giggles a little, before she looks at Vegeta with fear in her eyes. She whines quietly and follows Jewelz to den...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:08 pm

She padded into the hunting ground and checked to see if the wolves were following. Seeing that they were, she happily pranced into the flowing water and out the other side, moving off to their next destination.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:10 am

I pad behind Jewelz, with Shadow moving near my side and Down perched on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:43 pm

I pad into the crossing, holds my tail straight out behind me as i trot behind Jewelz and Amari.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:26 am

*Shadow sneaks through quietly, smelling the air for signs of elk. He slowly steps over a fallen tree branch and is careful not to step on any twigs. He then sees a lone,weak cow elk and begins stalking. He cowers down and moves silently through the trees. The elk can't smell him,but he can smell the elk. He gets closer and closer,then he gets behind a bush directly behind the unsuspecting elk. Shadow gets ready to jump. The elk turns around exposing it's neck after hearing a slight rustle behind the bush. As soon as the elk turns around,Shadow leaps out over the bush. Shadow bites down on the elks neck and clutches it with his claws. The elk struggles and kicks shadow with it's front legs. Shadow refuses to let go of the elks neck. He realeses his grip for a moment and bites onto the elks jugular vein. In seconds after Shadow bites the vein it is all over for the elk. Exhuasted,Shadow pulls the elk back to the spring den.*
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 pm

I Lap up water hydrating my dry mouth. I look up to find i am in the crossing. Across from me i smell the scent of hundreds of elk crossing in the past. I smell to find the newest smell but there is no need in the waters shallows I see a young bull elk confused and alone. I know this elk wont find its way back to its herd . I lunged out without thinking and killed the calf in the fastest way possible. "Im sorry " i whisper "You will serve our pack well". I drag the bull back to the den suddenly feeling lonely.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:36 pm

I walk along, looking for Shadow on my way to the den. She hear a whimper, and a rough growl, and I look to see my companion facing a large bear. I snarl, staring at the bear as he hits the black fox, knocking him over. Shadow snarls and launches at the bear, earning him a gruesome swipe on the face, the bears claws raking the black fur, tearing down the jugular. Shadow's breaths come in short gasps, and he falls, limply, onto the ground. My bark sounds the meadow, and I leap on the bear, but caught in its large paws. I feel a crushing pain on my snout as the grizzly's teeth bite my muzzle. The bear stops its force, lifts its great head, and bites my throat. (I HAVE NO IDEA HOW BEARS ATTACK!!!) I whimper, before my breath too, comes in gasps. The bear tosses me aside, and I grab my dead friend and crawl, bleeding, to the den.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:10 am

(It was pretty good/realistic, Amari. ^^ Though just so you know, a bear would typically just swipe its huge paw to an animals head and it would die. c:)
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:16 am

Akela padded into the clearing. She heard many snorts, grumbles, and elk calls. Eyes widening, the fae realized the river was down, meaning the elk had no way of crossing. "This is bad..." I growl. I notice how skinny the elk are, having all the grass dead. "Sorry to take you back so soon, we have to tell this to Jewelz. Then, if you would like, I can show you some more places in the territory. I'll ask, but why not out of the territory?" I tell Ora.
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:42 am

Nods at Akela then speaks in a rough tone." I... I kind of told Jewelz we would check Clear View first. Then we can check any other water to see if it's down, then report to Jewelz... While we were out!" Blushes knowing I shouldn't have told Jewelz that.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:50 am

"Alright. And, don't worry about it, we can go check the ravine while we're at it as well," I say, before trotting off to Clear View.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 pm

I decide to chose this far off groud beacause most animals have to pass through here, I sit and smell the air waiting for Saffy and Convel
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info
Mate: Nupe
Wolf Age: 3 and a half

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Saffira got into a low crouch and came up alongside Thunder, she sniffed the air smelling a nearby herd of elk. Her tongue ran around her maw "Hmm shall we go for a bull or cow?" she asked her claws kneading the earth below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:18 pm

"Now settle down" I growl, knowing her instists are strong. "Since we found a herd Convel you going to have to go for the take down to, since I'm slow you two are going to have to nip its feet and slow it down and I'll go for the grounding, happy?"
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Crouching down behind both wolves "Sounds good to me." I say with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:21 pm

She nodded and stalked downwind to the elk choosing her footing careful not to frighten it, she continued and then getting close she flicked her tail signalling to Thunder and Convel her ready position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:30 pm

I wisper in Saffy's ear "bark twice and I'll sprint over and takel the victum" then remain behind her
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:33 pm

She nodded in acknowledgement and waited for Convel to get into position, her hackles raised impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Convel slowly walked up to the elk trying not to scare it I nod at Saff waiting for her signal.
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm

She grinned a wolf-ish smile and raised her snout barking twice, she leapt out of the cover and raced towards the elk approaching it by its side. She barked and nipped at its ankles missing it by inches each time.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Hearing Saff bark twice I sprint towards the elk and try and nip at it's ankles missing each time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:03 pm

I watch as Saffy and Convel chase after the elk, snapping and chasing it. I jog behind and wait for my signal
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:10 pm

She gained a quick burst of speed and was now level with the elk's front legs, she looked over her shoulder and nodded to Thunder. When she turned back the elk had changed direction one of its hooves rammed into Saffira's flank, the fae was winded and coughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:16 pm

I see Saffy on the floor and instints kick in, adrenalin kicks in and speed bursts into my paws and I takle the elk, I make quick work to break the front legs of the elk, I look for Convel and shout "finish the elk" I run over to Saffy and skid to a stop "You okay???" I ask
Back to top Go down
Saffira

Saffira

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Her flank rised then fell awkwardly out of time, she looked down at her chest to check for any visible wounds. Thankfully nothing. She nodded to Thunder "Yeah im good" she slowly gets to her paws unsteady at first and looks to see if the elk was successfully brought down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crossing
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next