Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Crossing

Go down 
+9
Shadow
Vegeta
Swift
Sombry
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Moon
Blaze
MoonPie
Jewelz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

The Crossing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:22 pm

She finally catches up to the pack after having lost Micro on the way to the hunting ground.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Blaze:Holds on to Sun's back.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:05 pm

sits waiting for the elk to cross the river, the elk walk toward the river she sniffs for the weakest then see a young calf seperated from it's mother, she jumps into attack mode sneaking closer till the calf is hardly a jump away, and she jumps, a bull elk apears it horns swinging it hits Moon knoking her flying, she pulls her self up but shes had pulled something in her back right leg, she hops away form the elk, towards a rock a bit down the river, she rest on the rock, and sits looking at her hurt leg.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:06 pm

She runs over to Moon and sees her injured leg. "Oh my gosh, are you ok?!" She runs over and throws a bunch of ice onto Moon's leg. "I came over to see what you wanted to talk about," she says as she pats the ice onto Moon's leg, "what happened? Did you get kicked by an elk or something?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:12 pm

"I'm fine, just a bull elk, I'm lucky the horns didn't hit me too hard" she says "make sure the partrol goes slowy look around the area as much as you can, and please no matter what happens with Blizzard don't go to the den, theres nothing anyone can do I've givin her Thyme it didn't calm her, thats all I wanted I'll stay here and rest you go lead the patrol"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:17 pm

"Ok, I'll do my best." She says to Moon, attempting to smile. She runs back to the den to gather the others for the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Jumps off the rock, the cold weather, starting to hit her, she needed to keep moving, she hops back to the den on 3 legs keeping her hurt leg off the ground
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am

drinks some water then turns heading back to the den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Sitting down awaiting the avrail of Amari, his blue eyes shimering in the night sky
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:52 pm

hides a few meters away out of sight from thunder
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:53 pm

I see Thunder sitting on a rock. "Do you ever go out of the territory?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:09 pm

"Yes, I've just come back from exploring. But if you realy want to go out off the territory then i'll take you" he grined "Since you are knida my aprentice now"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:15 pm

I look at Thunder. "Really??" I ask. "Lets go up north! Soon, anyway. I could use food... the last I had ran out."
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:16 pm

thinks well north we go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:20 pm

"narrr wrong eastward bound" he nodded "hurry up, you to Ash" he smerked
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:25 pm

slinks back a little back acting like he isn't there
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:26 pm

"Hehe! Ok, but only as long as I get to eat my hare first. And before you say, 'what hare,'" I pause, waiting for a minute silently. I see a rabbit cautiously skipping out of its burrow. I race forward, catching the rabbit midflip. I set it down when it is dead, reaching my muzzle into the burrow, catching two other adult hares by the throat. I throw two to Ash and Thunder, keeping one for myself.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:28 pm

*sighs* realizing they are one hundred percent sure he is there stands up "thanks Amari" he ses thankfully
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:29 pm

I nod before saying, "Ash, come on with us. It'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:30 pm

grins at being acknowledged (sp mistake?) "sure" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:32 pm

"Good. Now lets take these and Thunder's and catch up. Hopefully there will be a river- nonmuddy -and we can get a drink as well." I say, running with two hares in my mouth to Thunder, who is quite far off.
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:09 pm

I get to the hunting ground. Carefully, not trying to disturb the elk, I howl, long and slow. I wait silently for the rest of the pack who heard me to come.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:36 pm

She walked casually until she could see the elk grazing along the other side of the river, when she crouched down and crawled to where Swift was to discuss a plan. She pondered it for a few moments before announcing her idea. "Ok," She whispered, "Swift will go through the creek and around to the other side of the elk without being seen. I will wait here, hiding, ready to pounce, whilst Moon Daughter will be doing the same directly opposite me so that when the elk come through the creek after being scared by Swift, we will be in a good position to strike. Sounds good?"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:43 pm

"Yea, that's good..." MD says and crawls to the place where she should be depenting on Jewelz plan... She looks at elks and thinks where Sun could be right now...
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:07 am

"Sounds good," I say to Jewelz. I walk around the back of the elk. I rush forward at a bull, and the hunt begins. "Now!" I bark as I rush forward, the bull in front in front of me as I wait for Moon Daughter and Jewelz to attack the bull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crossing   The Crossing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crossing
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next