Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

what the heck

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

what the heck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:02 pm

what the heck - Page 2 Tumblr_n12hy22nLt1rqx6hco1_1280
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: fucking hell jewelz I hate you so much right now   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:31 am

no MD was not there I will completely ignore that fucking picture damn it

So because MD was lost she didn't see anything and instead wandered around trying to find her god damned friends while they fucking shagged. A bit later she found them staring awkwardly at each other and was like "Yo what's up."

motherfuckers
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:53 pm

"I was shit? All you did was just fucking stand ther-" Convel heard a noise and saw MD "Oh hey MD you're back that's great alright now all we need to do is find a  lake." he was relieved she hadn't shown up earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Jewelz was about to say something in reply but then MD turned up, thankfully now rather than earlier. "Okay so if you follow me though these trees there should be a lake I think. Hehe Lake. I don't know if that's the actual name or if I just made it up but there's something telling me that that's what it's called. I've talked for too long, let's just get this over with." Jewelz walked through the trees and there was definitely a lake there. "MD, get in the water."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:05 pm

"What? Why should I get in there?" MD asked Jelz while glancing at the lake "YOU get in there."
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:38 pm

"MD you have been acused of renouncing the great and all mighty flying spaghettii monster by entering the Devil's service and now you must enter the water to see if you are guilty! Convel said while slowly approaching her.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:44 am

"Um, ok," was all Jewelz could think of saying. She wasn't really sure what Convel was going on about so she just decided to stand to the side and let him do whatever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:56 am

"Whoa whoa whoa what? I never did such thing why the hell would you say that? I'm heart broken now" MD replied with a heart broken face "But fine if you insist I will do that" she then put a paw in the water "See? Jeez such hostility."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: gosh darn it   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:20 pm

well fuck me sideways how did we manage to kill off this pack again?

that is some skill right there we are such losers
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:34 pm

mate yOURE a fuckin loser

im amazing
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 am

cyBERbULLYING

JEWELZ IS A BULLY DO NOT TRUST HER
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:53 pm

um excuse u i am the NICEST PERSON EVER
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:40 am

LIEEEEEEESSSSSS FILTHY LIES
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv @__@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^___________________________________^
When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -___________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:25 pm

MoonPie wrote:
LIEEEEEEESSSSSS FILTHY LIES

[Terrible Lie by NIN plays in the background]

also

what the heck - Page 2 Tumblr_n3jw5qhZ4U1rqx6hco1_1280
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:27 pm

*stares at ass* excellent bottom
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:04 am

MD fight me
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:41 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:15 am

i cant imagine us ever fighting like
what would we even fight over
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:21 pm

cheeseburgers? idk
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Ever consider what dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul — chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we’re the greatest hunters on earth!
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:46 am

did u just

did u just copy Jessie's words
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:07 am

how did you know

have you memorised everything here
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:23 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 am

CONVEL stops far in the distance, and watches SASUKE for a moment, a small smile tugging on her lips. "I'll miss you."she mutters to herself and leaves to say goodbye to the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the heck   what the heck - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the heck
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: New Territory-
Jump to: