Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Waterfall Pond

Go down 
+5
Thunder
Convel
MoonPie
Xavier
Jewelz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

Waterfall Pond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Thunder's attention was stolen by Convel, Thunder couldn't help but think to himself 'It's all kicking off here.' Walking over to stand beside Kite, Thunder was relaxed and seemed to forget about the threat she made. Smugly smileing Thunder bend his head down and wispered in Kite's ear "Don't worry, the last Soul was so much better than this one" Thunder let out a chuckle and winked at Kite. Thunder darted his gaze once again at Convel, shaking his head Thundered tut'ed "You should really gets some manners, you shouldn't be treating new members like this." Thunder looked round the area again and his gaze landed on Jewelz, he tilted his head to one side and looked at her, his gaze was almost sypathetic.. almost, Thunder spoke abruptly "What do you have to say about this?"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:10 am

MD felt like she was melting. She could see puddles everywhere. But her happy mind was still doind it's job. Thinking about happy things. Like flowers. MD loved flowers. Imagining flowers kept her sane for the hardest of times. After some seconds she finally noticed little fight that happened between Convel and Thunder. And then a new member. MD looked at the new member, as it seems the name was Kite. "Yo. What are you wolves and creatures doing over there?" MD asked them almost yelling.

Last edited by Moon Daughter on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info
Mate: Im lookimg for one, hopefully ill find one
Wolf Age: 2

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:56 am

Kite was confused, when the stranger wolf had asked her if ripping the head of a Soul was a wise choice her first response would be 'Id rip of any wolfs head that came any closer' but she held her tonge, this wolf was obviously important and would most likely have the rest of the pack on his side if it came to a fight insted she took a step away uncomftable in his closeness and replyed "How am I to know that you are a Soul, I've been here only 10 minuts and already ive witnessed a fight, i have never stayed with a pack before, do you expect me to care whos head i rip off when i dont even know any of the wolves here?" She asked when the other male wolf came and sat beside her she stiffened, he bent down and whispered into her ear, she almost went to bite him, but she restrained herself, when he stopped she relaxed, but only slightly since he was still stitting next to her, she leaned away from him slightly and looked at the other wolf again "I don't even know your names, is this the greeting you normally give new wolves?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:48 am

(long post is long, and serious e-e)

An annoyed Jewelz turned around towards the wolves, that she may have been subconsciously trying to avoid throughout the past few minutes, and faced them with slightly bared canine teeth, showing the fairly above-mild frustration that she was experiencing. She'd heard the scuffling that had taken place, and was actually still taking place, behind her, and so chose to briefly observe them, taking note of their expressions and positions around the clearing as she decided on her own actions. With a disgruntled sigh, the wolf took a step forward into the slight tension that hung in the air around the canines, choosing to answer Kite, while still managing to speak indirectly to perhaps a certain few around them. Casting a quick glance towards Kite before eyeing the others around her, Jewelz began to speak,

"Well, let me formally introduce you to the rest of the pack that we have here," was how she started off, not having an exact answer for Kite's actual query. "Shall we go by order of importance? That there is Moon Daughter, the second in charge, or 'Clear Soul', of the pack, which means that she has the most authority here below myself. The 'Soul' there is Convel, the one who's third in charge. He doesn't have too much authority, although he still has a duty of helping maintain, or manage, the pack. Axe is simply a normal ranked member, a fighter of the pack to be particular, just as you would be, I assume?" The female nodded and pointed the tip of her snout to each of the members respectively to give Kite the clearest idea of who they were, before moving on to the last thing she had to say.

"Last, and probably least, is Thunder, the 'last Soul', as he seems to like to call himself. He isn't exactly apart of the pack, and is supposed to be just an outcast, scavenging off the pack and lingering around the outskirts of our territory, away from most of us here. Although, he tends to just be in the middle of everything instead, causing more trouble than he probably should be in his position. And yes, he was the last member in the Soul rank, previous to Convel, but it appears that his opinion of himself in that rank greatly differs to mine at the moment." Her voice turned mildly colder as she spoke of Thunder, chilly, you could say, as it seemed that she could only direct most of her frustration and annoyance towards him at that point in time. Jewelz's eyes quickly scanned the clearing once more after she had finished speaking what she had to say (which felt as if it took forever), narrowly avoiding eye contact with the few members near her, awaiting any sudden responses that could possibly come from them.

(well you guys wanted me to post, soo)

Last edited by Jewelz on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:25 am

Thunder stood unconfortably in font of Jewelz, he shuffled his feet and tried to make himself look smaller which failed him. Thunder was profoundly hurt by Jewelz' anger mainly directed at him, he shuffled his feet on the floor. The silence after Jewelz spoke was like spakes in the air around us. Thunder gulpped and stood directly infront of Jewelz, Thunder slumped his shoulders and had his ears down. "Jewelz" Thunder let the words escape him softy. "There's never going to be a right time to ask you this but..." He paused looking for the words "Give me another chance... I mean in the pack, nothing else..." He carried on mummbling until he slowly became silent and awaited Jewelz reply.

Last edited by Thunder on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE JEWELZ IS SO PICK-EH)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:58 am

MD listened carefully to wolves speaking. But after hearing Thunder's words in that voice, she began laughing. Not so loud as always, but it was funny enough for her to almost fall over. After some laughing, when she could talk again, she spoke in a rather dominant and girly voice "Thunderrrrrrrrrr. My little Thunder. Now I see that, even if you can be insane sometimes, you are rather pathetic ya know!" She giggled and spoke again "After killing innocent pups." She grinned "Then almost killing me, The Clear Soul! You wanted to rule this place didn't you?" She sighed "And then? What you did then? You ran away! Is that a brave thing to do? I think you once killed a bear! Or was it lies? Was your whole life a lie? Tell me! Because I don't believe that would go low before a small wolf like Jewelz. You still want to rule! Everything will repeat again..." She became silent. Then she looked at Kite "Kite is your name right? I'm happy you joined us, but sadly we are all crazy here!" She giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:28 pm

"Yes my names Kite," She confirmed, "and i can see that." She went and sat next to the wolf since she seemed to be friendly enough, also because she was now very uncomftable being near Thunder now that she had heard that he had killed pups, she would kill any wolf that had the intent to kill her, but she would never kill defencless puppies. She eyed Thunder warily for a moment then looked the wolf "and your names Moon Daughter, right?" She asked, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:04 am

Jewelz watched in mild surprise as Thunder took to a more submissive stance before her and seemed to beg for a second, third, or so chance. Her brow was raised as she stared at the large wolf before her, taking her time to attempt to make the best decision possible. Even after she had decided, she kept her face fixated on the same, more dominant expression that was present, especially in her eyes. Still not diverting her gaze from Thunder, the Moon Guider asked the other two higher-ranked members that were nearby, "Moon Daughter, Convel, what are your opinions?" was all that she said, slightly hoping that they'd realise what she was referring to was whether or not to let Thunder stay, as she curious to know what they were thinking.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:10 am

"Yes. I'm Moon Daughter. Nice to meet you." MD said looking at Kite and smiling. It was great to see new members come into the pack, even if they might leave later. But then MD heard Jewelz, and her question, which seemed quite obvious "Of course we let him stay!" MD said while watching Jewelz and Thunder "He is my good friend after all isn't he? Even if I'll have to suffer slow and painful death later... But I still don't know what Convel thinks. What will you say, Soul?" She looked at Convel.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 am

Thunder looked round to MD and was suprised by her answer considering what she previously just said, Thunder gave a small nod in thanks to MD and not particularly wanting to look at Convel, Thunder instead looked at Jewelz, and waited silently.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Convel glared at MD then spoke up "Hey who am I too say no to a insane brute that kills pups? What are you all morons?! He kills 2 members and you think of the idea to let him back? I say no."
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Swallowing hard Thunder looked at Jewelz, "Looks looks like it's up to you Jewelz." He gave her a hard look trying to work out what she was thinking but getting no where with it.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:58 am

Jewelz quietly took in a deep breath, before emitting an equally silent sigh to follow it as she listened to what her deputies had to say. The wolf let out a loud sort of mumble to let the other two know that she had acknowledged their opinions and was ready to state her own. Taking another step forward, bringing herself even closer to Thunder than she already was, she opened her mouth to speak. "Even though I'm a little more on Convel's side in this situation, you will get yet another chance in the pack. But, don't take it for granted like you have been in the past. Now, it's a privilege for you to be apart of the pack, don't force me, or any of the others, to have to take that away from you." Her mildly cold gaze stood fixated on Thunder the whole time, waiting to pick up on a reaction from the male. "Also, I'm assuming that you'll want to be a Fang once again?" she added, raising the left half her brow as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Thunder raised his eyebrows in suprise. "Well thanks for letting me back in but his time i'll be a Moon Watcher or a scout, or why not even a healer. Just maybe not a agressive role"
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Convel looked at Jewelz a bit surprised that she let Thunder back into the pack despite all the trouble he has caused "Whatever he is just gonna get exiled again in like two weeks anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:44 am

Kite watched quietly, acctullay quite bored, she stiffled a yawn and then her belly did the biggest rumble she had ever heard, "Sorry" she said, embarassed, this was obviously a serious moment and she had just announced, quite loudly, how hungry she was.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:12 pm

"Whatever he is just gonna get exiled again in like two weeks anyway."
Thunder studied Convel for a moment, "Thank you for you concern Convel, but I have my bets on staying longer than that"

Thunder's ears then twisted round to Kite, hearding her stomarch rumbling.
"Sorry"
Thinking for a moment Thunder spoke up. "Seems some of us are hungry, why don't we hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 am

"Well then, welcome back, but this time, as a Moon Watcher," she'd said, but her voice was soon slightly drowned out by mainly Thunder's words. "I'm not too hungry myself at the moment, but if any of you are willing you're free to go hunt in the Meadow," Jewelz added, feeling that she'd rather sit around or at least observe from a distance as the others hunted to have some time to think, partially alone. Anyway, she was the leader, she didn't have to hunt unless it was so important that she had to against her own will. Sitting back down, she turned to the two other lead members nearby, "one of you two would need to lead the hunting party, I suggest you organise that first," was what she said, before subconsciously adding in a slightly obvious twitch at the side of her mouth, momentarily pulling her lip up into a small smirk as she finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:56 am

MD yawned as wolves spoke, not really caring. But hunting would be interesting. She wondered if she can still hunt. "I can lead the hunting party! I also want to see what prey we can find. But of course I don't want to take away this opportunity from Convel either. But it depends on him." She looked at Convel. "And after all, I'm hungry." She stood up and shook her head as a drop fell on her nose. "It can be hard finding something with rain, but I'm still going." She began trotting away to the meadow, wondering if anyone will follow.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:16 am

Kite pricked her ears up and lifted her head, her tail lifted and her fur bristled. She loved to hunt. She shook her fur and water sprayed every where, she looked around at the rain, this will make it harder to hunt, she thought, but that didn't affect her excitment. When Moon Daughter started to walk of, Kite followed sniffing for sents and swiveling her ears seeing if she could catch any sign of prey.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:35 pm

"It can be hard finding something with rain, but I'm still going."

Feeling somewhat positive Thunder began running towards the meadow, brush agaist Moon Daughter's fluffyness as he past her/

-Den>Meadow-
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:50 am

Jewelz padded around in a rough circle around the edge of the clearing as she watched the others leave, contemplating what to do next while having a quick patrol of the area at the same time. She put her nose to the ground and sniffed around momentarily, still having no idea what to do next while the others were out hunting. Perhaps something had happened to them? Should she go check? Then, at that moment, she heard the howl of a victory in hunting, and took back her previous thoughts of what may have been going on. Jewelz then decided it would be best to simply await the arrival of her members with a carcass or something similar, and so chose to pad up to the border of the area, before sitting down and grooming her forelegs as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:45 am

Kite arrived at the den and padded over to Jewelz, "Hi," She greeted, then she smiled at her, "Me and Thunder have killed an Elk, hes just dragging it here now." She looked towards the direction she ahd come from and waited for Thunder to bring the Elk.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 am

Seeing Kite approaching in the distance, Jewelz stood up before being greeted by the black and silver wolf and speaking her own reply. "Hello Kite," she chirped, eager to see what they had brought down. Of course, she quickly noticed that Kite had not brought any of the meat, and was instead relying on Thunder to bring the whole carcass on his own. Jewelz let out a chuckle, before adding, "couldn't you at least brought over a leg or something? Hahah, whole elk carcasses are supposed to be nearly impossible for a loan wolf to drag such a distance." Her voice appeared cheerful and bubbly, which she really was, along with mostly being eager for a good meal.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:51 am

Kite laughed "I asked if i could help, he didn't want it, he thinks he strong enough to carry the whole Elk carcase here." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterfall Pond
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next