Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Winter Den - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:35 am

"Guess who's back, back again. Thunder's back tell a friend" he walks in smileing. Looking around the place seeing Jewelz not in sight. Calls over to Amari "Get in there" he said smirking, then walking over. "How are you amari?" he asks rasieing one eye brow as well as doing his cheakly little smerk "Actruly hold that thought" With that he dashed off
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 am

Jewelz: She entered the den grounds and looked around, scanning the area for any changes. She smiled and placed the meat on the ground, before taking a few bites to satisfy her hunger. She pushed the leg to a hidden spot near a large tree and ran towards the den, taking a large leap and landing steadily on top. Aiming her muzzle to the sky, the femme let out a loud howl that echoed throughout the territory, calling all the wolves to the winter den grounds.

Last edited by Moon Daughter on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moon and Jewelz swaped accounts, so it was Jewelz here... And I just edited this post so no one gets confused.)
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: winter den    Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 am

Vegeta padded into the den grounds and sat in a shadowy corner of the den. He looks around with shining golden-yellow eyes. Keeping watch of the den grounds but sitting by himself in the process, it being his nature.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:11 am

MD walks in den grounds. She looks around and places the bull's leg. She looks around again and goes to Jewelz as she howls "Ok, what's now?" She asks and sits...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 pm

She walks into the den and sits down, she sighs and relaxes resting her head on her paws, she didn't know what had happened while she was away but she was tired and in need of rest. She thought to herself before turning to Jewelz, “Jewelz I need to talk to you” she said lifting her head off her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 pm

'Idiot... that freaking IDIOT!' I think, as I recall Vegeta's aggression. 'Hmph. I don't like him. Next thing you know, he'll snap up Micro as a treat. Idiot.' I glare at the two older wolves before laying down next to Shadow. "I wonder... I wonder what has happened while we were gone. You know anything?" I ask the fox. As I see him shake his head, I sigh and lay my head back down. Suddenly I perk up. "Wait... if this is the winter den... but it is spring... then we should be in the spring den..." I whisper. I look up.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:25 pm

He lazily stood up and strolled out of the den, stretching his limbs as he went. He walked over and sat next to Amari, still not fully awake and thinking straight.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:29 pm

"Hey. Since last time didn't go so well, why don't I show you someplace I found a while back?" I ask Xeth while looking ahead.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:33 pm

"Hmm..." He pondered out loud, "Jewelz did howl for us to come for a reason, we might be moving dens, and we don't want to fall behind then. I think it's already a given that you're a fang now, so lets go." He smiled at her as he rose to his feet, ready for where she was to take him.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Location : Whats it to ya? Jewelz was also here, she cannot get enough of editing peoples' profiles...

PostSubject: Re: winter den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Vegeta continues to sit at the shadowy corner by himself. Not having a single friend, as he had predicted. Hmph. Who needs friends anyway, they'll just slow me down. But he can't help but feel lonely on the inside, not showing it on the outside except for his golden-yellow eyes showing lonliness and natural arrogence at the same time.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:04 am

MD stands up as Moon comes near Jewelz. She walks away and sits near the bull leg. She looks at Vegeta interested "Hmm, can it really be him? Noooo... He would be bigger then, I think... Nah, forget it MD, he is gone forever! And he would remember ya if you met him again! That wolf is just another random dark brown male who just joined us..." She thinks and sighs. She looks around and sees X next to Amari "Hmm... >:3" She thinks (Lol with a face like that) and goes near them. She sits next to X and says, quite loudly for Amari to hear "Hmm... I see you two are getting well... You know Amari is not a pup anymore... Soon she will be looking for a mate... What do you think?" She asks with a cheeky smile...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 am

I flick my ears to hear MD. I look at her with dark eyes. "Do me a favor. Go drown in the lake." I say.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:23 am

MD giggles at Amari's words "Ooooh, so I see that Amari likes you? Lucky you then!" She says even more giggling...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:27 am

I feel myself blushing, and getting angrier. "Im going... somewhere." I mutter, turning and pushing myself through the bushes.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:34 am

"Hey where are you going?" MD says and runs after her "No no no! I don't want this to happen again! She can't leave X!" She thinks as she runs...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Hmm... I was going to announce a few important things, but I have a feeling what she's gonna say is more important, she thought, as she slowly drifted away from the others towards Moon. "What is it?" She asked when she got close enough.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:46 pm

she yawns "you know I've been going away a lot, it's beacuse things are haunting me, things I don't want to remember, it's why I've dropped my rank and giving the rank of Moon Guider to you" Moon gets up "good luck" she says walking off, she stops, "also it's spring is it not"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:12 pm

"W-wow, ok." She said quietly as the ex Moon Guider walked off. "I was just about to announce the moving of the dens." She smiled, already knowing what she was to do in her new role. "Ok, pack!" She announced as she leaped onto the top of the den. "Even though not all of us are here, most of us are. We will move to the Spring den now, and afterwards, find the others to tell them where we are. Sound good?" She jumped off of the den and began trotting to the edge of the clearing.

(This may take a while because of timezones, etc. And I will leave for school soon.)
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:05 am

He heard Jewelz clearly but chose to ignore her, his thoughts more intently focused on what Amari was doing. Not worried, but caring, he followed her discreetly to where she was going, curious as to what may happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Thunder looks over to Vegeta "Look, you remind me of someone. So act nice and you might do well here, if not well... You'll see what will happen" he said then walked off. "I'm right behind you" he said softly to Jewelz bowing his head, then raiseing up to lick behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: winter den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Vegeta snorts: Hmph. Yeah right" to himself. Then gets up onto his paws and follows Jewelz and Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:07 pm

"Alright, the others should be able to catch up soon, I believe Xethoriazei would have told them what we are doing." She turned around and smiled to Thunder before trotting forward, leading the way.

(Ok, so, if you want, you can post after me in each topic we go through as to say that you are nt falling behind or whatever)
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Grabs things and goes to Spring den calling that she's behind Jewelz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormskyspack.com/
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:06 pm

(Star, we will not go directly to the den, I will take the path Moon originally made up)

She turned her head to make sure the wolves were ready and began leaving the den grounds, towards The Crossing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:25 am

the others had already left the den while she had been sleeping but now she was the sorrow curer she needed to take all the herbs there are in the den and take them to the next, moving to the back of the den where she kept herbs she noticed how few there are, she picked up what there was and carried it to the spring den.
(I'll be quick and just zoom, not going through the path)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next