Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

Winter Den - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:55 pm

I glare at Amari "I hope im there the day you get you get beat up by a loner. Also I like the fact you think you're all bad but you're still training."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:57 pm

"My training days are over! As soon as I find Jewelz, its time to get out and be a Fang! I have spent my month here." I snarl.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:59 pm

I yawn "That's a great story well now im going to take another nap." I lay back down.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:03 pm

I growl to myself before charging at Convel. I pin him, snapping at his muzzle. Before leaving the den site to go back to the ravine, I bite at his ear, ripping it. I jump off and walk back to the ravine. (Amari has left.)
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:04 pm

"Awwww hell no." I follow Amari's scent.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:53 pm

She hadn't gotten far when she realised that there was more commotion at the den site. Sighing, she swivelled on her paws and walked back to the winter den.

She reached the den grounds, only to see two new wolves, not members of the pack, seeming to be involved in some form of argument or something from what she could see and hear. She wearily stepped closer towards the general direction of the canines and stood in front of them, looking as important and powerful as she could. "Who are you and why are you here?" She asked them in a bold voice, examining them carefully.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:10 am

MD walks to den tiredly, not wanting to look around... She lays inside den and falls asleep...
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:49 am

"Well actually it's my job to get rid of loners. Wait a minute Convel and Amari are enemies" follows Convels scent
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:51 pm

"I'm Swift," I say to the new wolf. "And if your wondering how I got here, I followed a black wolf here. She said that she would eiether fight me or take me here. So, I decided for her to bring me here.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:03 pm

She listened to the wolf's words and replied, "I presumme that black wolf was Amari, and that you would like to request membership within our pack?" She still stood as high as she could, looking as if she was the leader, which she was, for now.
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 pm

"Well, I don't request it, but if are suggesting it, I can't say no." I said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:23 pm

"Well, that's what most wolves do if they haven't left or been killed yet..." Her voice trailed off as she thought about what rank the wolf could become, or if it should even join the pack in the first place. Which it should. "Soooo, I guess I'll put you down as the lead hunter, the Swift Claw, then?" She said, more casually this time.
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 pm

"Thank you ... um ... i'm sorry, but what is you name?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:42 pm

She almost laughed to herself on the inside at the fact she got to introduce herself to the wolf. "I'm Jewelz, normally the Clear Soul, but for now, the temporary Moon Guider." She replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:48 pm

"Well, thank you so very much Jewelz!" I said. I was so glad that I now knew that this wolf had no intrest in harming me. "What do you want me to do first?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:50 pm

"Well, if you like, you may organize a hunting party to go hunt a cow elk, I may join in." She said, glad that the new wolf was enthusiastic about its duty.
Back to top Go down
Swift

Swift

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:57 pm

"Ok, meet me in the hunting grounds!" I said. I ran out of the forest. Over my shoulder, I howled, "See you there!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:08 pm

"More than two wolves would help..." She muttered as the enthusiastic wolf ran off. "MOON DAUGHTER. Come here!" She shouted at the temporary Clear Soul, laughing. "We're going hunting and you're coming." She said, obviously joking but still ordering her at the same time.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:29 pm

MD comes out of den with really unhappy look on her face "Why I can't get sleep for at least 1 day... I'm soooo tired now..." She whispers to herself as she walks near Jewelz "Hunting you say? Ok then..." She yawns and waits for Jewelz to go first...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:32 pm

"Hah! You need the exercise!" She laughed jokingly as she nudged MD's shoulder. "Alright, let's go." She said as she led the way out of the den grounds to where Swift was.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:37 pm

She yawns again and follows Jewelz...
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:41 am

He entered the den grounds, taking a look behind him to make sure Amari was close behind. He gave her a look as to beckon her to follow him and walked towards the den. He crawled inside and arrived at the farthest, cosiest spot in the den and laid down, enjoying the warmth it brought.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:51 am

I walk into the den site while the breeze continues, getting stronger. I lie down in the den with Xeth as I start to see drops of water lightly touch the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:56 am

He smiled as the dark femme came and laid down next to him. Slowly, he placed his forelimbs over her shoulders and shuffled himself closer to her, trying not to be too abrupt. He nuzzled the back of her neck, before closing his eyes, waiting until the light drizzle of rain was to pass.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:02 am

I feel a light shadow of fear come onto me. I watch as the light drops of rain pass and I feel warming rays of the sun in the den. I smell a badger rustle in the near by bushes, and I slowly get up, not waking Xeth. When I get out of the den, I bound after it to the Crossing.

Last edited by Amari on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Something)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next