Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Mountain Ravine

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Mountain Ravine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:23 pm

I jump down the rocks, avoiding getting cut. I leap down to find myself in a desolate spot, with no more rustling of near by squirrels or twittering of birds. I shrug and look around. Suddenly I hear a loud hiss, and I run through a couple of bushes to find Shadow trying desperately trying to dodge a coyote. I see that the coyote is rabid. So far, I can tell that the fox is doing ok and no bites, but I know it won't take long. I pin the coyote, my fur just out of reach of the snapping jaws. I jump up as I feel the coyote shifting to get a better reach to my neck. I jump near it and skip back, enraging the creature. I leap at it again, this time able to get a grip on its neck. I let go of it as I hear loud barking. I smell the hunters dogs, and the hunter. I run away as the dogs overtake the coyote, and I hear the thud of the hunter shooting it. I go to... somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:21 pm

I walk up to my spot near the river, before turning around. I hear the 'click-clack' of the sheep hooves, and I ready myself to pounce. I see a flash of white fleece before I tumble into it, biting the neck quickly. Before I can get my fangs through the think wool, I feel rock slam into me as I realize the sheep was running and crashed into the rock. Taking the moment to get a good hold on the sheep, I puntured the breathy-thingy, forcing the animal to give a little 'baa' before falling dead. I drag my catch back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:25 am

(Aaaaand, Pedro begins)

The brute limped down to the bottom of the ravine, leaving a small trail of blood as he moved towards the river for a small drink. Having only recently injured himself with a large gash on his leg from a rock, the smell of the crimson substance filled the air around him, unfortunately giving him a fairly big chance of being located. Regardless, he stayed put where he was at the edge of the river, keeping his leg within the running water to keep it clean.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:04 am

The mouse grey femme followed the scent of blood. Stopping, she saw the Swift Claw lying near the river, a bloody leg in the water.

Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 am

He looked up to see a grey fae notice him. He didn't know all the members too well, so he didn't know if this wolf had the skill to treat him or not, but at least he was lucky enough to have someone be alerted of his condition, hoping he would get something out of it. With a flick of his head, he beckoned her over showing she was required.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:51 am

I pass the brute to go to a large bed of comfrey. I run my paw through the purple flowers and a few of the plants catch on the fae's claws. I leave the torn comfrey on the ground and run to find cobwebs. The fae spots some in between the boulders, and with a swipe of her paw she catches the webs. The grey femme turns and wraps the brute's leg with the cobweb. After getting it off her paw, she scraped the Comfrey, tearing it into scraps. The fae handled a few bits of the comfrey gingerly, and placed them infront of the brute. "Eat these. If your leg is broken- which it isn't -it will help the bone. Otherwise it will help the wound."
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:56 am

He had watched closely as the fae treated his wounds, after which she then asked him to eat a certain plant. "Okay, thank you," the brute said in to the fae, before looking down and collecting the plant matter in his mouth, where he began chewing and attempting to swallow. He diverted his gaze back to the fae and smiled, showing that he appreciated the help she provided and was glad to see her.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: p   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:01 am

I say, "That was the easy part. But now we need to get to the den. It might hurt, but you're injured and you need to rest at a safe place."
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:06 am

He simply nodded at the fae's words as he heaved himself from the ground and stood steady on three legs. Keeping his balance and strength up, the brute began limping his way back to the den with seemingly not much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:10 am

I follow the brute to the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 am

I look round my surroundings "nothings changed" I snort and take rest and wait.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 am

She dropped the pups to the ground. Her eyes were red, bloodshot from the sobs. Akela's throat was swollen. The river was up higher. She thought she heard someone. She didn't care. THere was a lease; a choke chain. One end was tied to a large rock, that had sunken down into a deep part of the river. THe other was tied to the choke chain, which floated in the current. Ignoring the wolf behind her, AKela slipped the choke chain on, and sunk down to the bottom of the ravine, which was about three feet below her. Bubbles floated upwards when she screamed for air. Soon, without oxygen, she ceased kicking. She stopped screaming, and her body went limp. Akela's body now floated upwards, and rested on the bank, beside Night, Storm, and Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Alaya panted. She suddenly realized that Avis was gone. And in front of her stood the yellow wolf that killed her sister. She suddenly attacked, though knowing it was suicide to fight a full grown, huge wolf. She bit down on his leg with small fangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:09 pm

I look down and the pup and snort, I stand up and tower above it, I crouch and pick it up, "hope you can swim" I snigger and watch as I see the pup get washed away down the river. I give a lethel smile then decide to answer the question that Moon Daughter asked me
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Alaya was washed down the ravine, and ended up near her family. Her breathing slowed, before stopping. The family was dead, and only one wolf who was near was left.

(End of family... gonna rp Uncle Sombry now. No one kill him, because he is my character. My only character.)
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:59 am

(And Sombry begins!)
Sombry padded down the river to meet his family. He was headed to the beach. Akela had found him on the outskirts before she was pregnant, and told her what was going on. And now he had wanted to give the pups growing time before finding them. But now he wished he hadn't. Four bodies lay in front of him. His nieces, and one nephew. And his sister. Akela didn't have bites or cuts on her, not enough to suggest murder. But if the pups were killed first, then... Ah, yes, here was the mark of the choke chain around her neck. And the pups showed signs of struggle and murder. One grey pup was cut and scraped everywhere, the black pup had a large scar on her chest, and then the brown pup was wet and bloodied. Sombry would come back for the rest of the bodies, but he took one- one that had a yellow wolf's scent deeply in it, and was dripping wet. He took Alaya, and ran to the Crossing, to get to Clear View, where it seemed scents were.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:14 pm

As Sombry padded through, he put the other two pups over his shoulders. He spoke quietly. "Don't worry; I will be back to get you, sister." He whispered before taking off to Body Hills with two limp bodies on his shoulders, one hanging from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 pm

I begin to carry the limp body up to the hills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Ravine   Mountain Ravine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Ravine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2