Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Dark Forest

Go down 
+10
Queen
Pedro
Vegeta
Sombry
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Blaze
Moon
MoonPie
Master planetclear
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 pm

(The pack has moved to Sandy Beach to attempt to survive the drought. c;)
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:17 am

The heat is less here, I sit up a tree which took off the direct heat, but still the humidty serred on. I get up weriy to the heat and decide to look for food with the odds stacked agaist me, so I start to wounder around. hmm this could be count as a quick patrol or some of our territory.

After woundering around aimlessly, I see a small hole in the bottom of a tree, I edge towards and sniff, the smell of hare is strong, I un-seth my claws and tear away at the soft, damp earth. I revelle a tunel, I stick paw deep down it and search around. "Ow!" I instandly draged my paw out and stook it, my the hare who had bite my paw stayed there clinging on, I crushed my paw against the tree and the hare dropped. I lunged with my jaw and crushed the rabbits body againsted itself. "Don't get the best of me" I grin the swipe my tougne across my face to remove hare blood. Jewelz can have this one, I'll find something else at the beach With that in mind, I take the hare in my mouth and start to walk back.
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:36 am

With smelling Thunder, I get excited and bounce up and down, then ignoring the dead body of Star, I try to follow the smell, and see him with the hare. "Thunder!!!!!" I crash into a tree, then see Thunder isn't there anymore, I get up and walk around for a while, then looks around, seeing only plants, not trees.

Last edited by Ora on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:41 am

(Thunder isn't at the Dark Forest anymore, he is at the beach, and besides, Thunder isn't your mentor. (He was mine, but not yours... as Amari, lol) MD is.)
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Ora

Ora

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:44 am

(Ask Jewelz, I am the growing soul, the soul is my mentor, he teaches me to be the next soul. And oh sorry, ill edit it.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am

(The Growing Soul is a pup chosen by the Clear Soul and trained by the Clear Soul, when older The Growing soul will become the Soul. This Rank can last a long time, untill the Soul becomes the Clear Soul or the Soul leaves
That is from the Webs site.
The Growing Soul is a pup chosen by the Clear Soul and trained by the Clear Soul, when older The Growing soul will become the Soul.
That is from the pack topic. As seen above, MD is your mentor.
I have proven my point.)
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:17 pm

(Come on give Ora a break will you she's trying and being active so would you just back off)
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:03 am

In the pursuit of a hare, the only prey there suitable for a single wolf, her nose lead her to the Dark Forest. Once there, the smell of recently passed hares became stronger, telling her that she was nearing them. Following the scent trails, the wolf weaved between the tall trees of the forest for a few minutes. Once she was close enough to see her chosen prey in the distance, the wolf crouched down in the undergrowth and began creeping closer to the hare, now at a slower pace as to not give away her position.

As she neared the hare, her chance came. Leaping out from the darkness of the forest floor, the wolf sprinted across the rough ground in the direction of the oblivious hare. Only when she was a few metres away did the hare realise she was giving chase, and quickly spun around in the fallen leaves and began trying to escape.

She'd chased the hare for what felt like forever by the time she found her chance to pounce. It'd taken a wrong turn and ended up cornered between a few thick-based trees, leaving it trapped and vulnerable to the predator rapidly catching up to it. Now that she had her chance, Jewelz pounced off the ground and onto the hare, killing it as quickly as possible with a twist of its neck. Satisfied with her kill, she held it in her jaws by its limp neck and carried it back to the den to eat it in safety.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:33 pm

The brute looked around for something to bring back to the pack since no one has brought back food for some time he scented a heard of elk and noticed a weak injured cow near a shaded tree ' If I can stay hidden in the shadows and sneak up on it I can kill it with no effort' the brute thought to himself. Convel slowly hid himself in the shadows of trees and remained quiet the whole time until he was just 2 trees away the brute darted out and jumped on the elk's neck breaking it relatively easily he then dragged his kill back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Following the scent of potential prey, she appeared in the western area of the forest, where the trees appeared to be quite thick and difficult to manoeuvre through, in comparison to the more frequently visited parts. Padding in towards the smell, the wolf came across a very small group of deer trailing through the thicket, with an old one barely keeping up at the back of the group.

Having selected her prey as the oldest doe, she stalked closer towards them, being careful not to rustle too many leaves as she approached the deer. The others seemed to have picked up on her presence, as their ears where suddenly raised as they shifted to a defensive stance. The elder seemed to be hard of hearing, as it casually trudged on at the back of the group, unaware of what the others had noticed. By now Jewelz was only a few metres away from the back of the group, where her prey was situated, calmly grazing on a patch of grass that grew in the few spots of sunlight that hit the forest floor.

The she-wolf crouched down lower in the clutter of leaves, and slowly readied herself to pounce. She shifted her legs into the correct positions one more time, before throwing herself forward and off the ground, towards the once unaware doe. It tried to get away, but only managed to take a few strides before the wolf was upon it. Tackling the weak deer to the ground, Jewelz managed to wrap her jaws around its neck and pierce its trachea. She took a step back and let the life bleed out of the old doe for a few moments, ignoring the alarm calls of the rest of the group as they sprinted out of the area. The wolf took a few mouthfuls of meat from the skinny deer and ate them gratefully, before tearing off some larger pieces of flesh and bone to take back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4