Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine Empty
PostSubject: Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine   Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:20 pm

A small human(Twoleg)town, which every wolf dreads of going to. There are houses and cars everywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine   Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:11 pm

The truck pulls into a small Twoleg cottage and the Twolegs get out, and yank the crate incasing Jessie down and drag it into the house. She is pulled out of the cage, and a female Twoleg pets her until she is awake once more. Jessie realizes where she is in horror. She jumps up and barks, tail between her legs. The female Twoleg bends down and talks soothingly, but a large male yells at her and Jessie. The male bends down quickly in Jessie's face and pulls her sled harness. I knew I should've taken this lously thing off! I hope they're not as bad as Leon and Mahakee. Maybe the woman will stop him...
After the next few days, Jessie noticed that the female, who she learned was Hacumick(Hah-kum-eek[pronounciation]), called her Buniq, meaning 'sweet daughter'. The young hybrid showed some affection toward her, yet Mikain(Mike-an) was very cruel to them both, and worked Jessie hard , and beat Hacumick just for showing affection to the scared fae. Please, ClearMoon Pack, come save me and Hacumick. She will take care of us, and help us all.The dog silently pleaded and prayed nightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine   Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:34 am

Not sure why you can't just call them humans, but anyway;

For our type of RP, this is unrealistic human interaction, which is against the rules that have been set in place for the site's RP. I would highly recommend that you took a look at them again to see exactly what you did wrong.

As well, I would prefer that any topics created in this part of the forum actually fit in with the general area that was described by the others already here, so that they all seem part of the same region. A random town near the borders of our territory just doesn't fit.

Because of all this, I'll have to lock this topic, as this RP should not go on. If you would like to have a RP similar to this, you may post it in the Other RPs forum, not here.

Also, I may have to have a chat or send you a PM about your posts in Clear View sometime soon, as they were also unacceptable.

-locking & moving-
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine   Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twoleg Place-Appalosa Ravine
Page 1 of 1