Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Clear View

Go down 
+12
Saffira
Ora
CLEAR
Convel
Sombry
Typhoon
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Tella
Star
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

Clear View - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:20 pm

"Ok." She says, following Moon.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 am

Sighs and goes to Sun... She says "So... Want to visit another place?", Sun "Sure! I want to see your den!" Moon Daughter smiles and says "Ok! But wait a little..." She walks near tree, looks up and shouts to someone "Micro! Want to see my friend Sun?" Then a mouse comes out of tree and jumps on Moon Daughters back... M. Daughter says to Sun "This is Micro! Micro, this is Sun!" Micro wags tail and jumps on Suns head... Sun laughs and says to M. Daughter "Lets go all three!", Moon Daughter answers "Ok! But no more runing... I'm tired and Micro can fall..." Then walks away... Sun with Micro on her head follows M. D....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:54 am

Clearheart, walk over, looks to the side to see who there. She jumps to relax in the tree
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:17 pm

she looks into the water and stirs it with her paw, the water felt like ice, the tree had no leaves and the ground was covered in snow, she sat thinking
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Moon scraps her claws against the earth in rage, she sighs and thinks "why did Clearheart go, this was her pack as much as it is mine" she sighs again and rests her head in her paws
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:28 pm

gets up and heads to the den
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Arrives and lays down by the small pond.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Puts head into paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 am

Looks at the serenity of this place, goes over to the pond, it cover with a thin layer of ice, and the tree next to it. With his huge muscels he jumps, an.d lands on the tree trunk. with his feet dangling down, he chills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Thunder claws the ground, why are people so childish
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:00 pm

walks into the water and lets the water cool her down
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am

climbs out and shakes the water off her fur then sits on a rock in the sun to dry
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:00 pm

She walks over and sees Moon on a rock. She walks past her and smiles on the way to the pond. She bends over to get a drink and almost falls in. She drinks the water and yawns. She gets up and lays down beneath the tree in which Thunder is situated.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:06 am

smiles and returns to resting
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:11 am

She rolls over and looks up at Thunder, admiring his golden fur. She notices the huge scar on his belly and feels sorry for him. She looks at his eye, noticing the scar on that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 am

Thunder awoke noticing Jewelz in the cornor of his eye, immidetly he jumped down bounding over to her. "Hey" he smiled "Your hard to find" He hugged her as if he had known her his whole life. And gazed at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:17 am

"I got to go" he smiled. He winked them ran off
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:16 pm

(Aww! Thunders evilness is gone! And he likes Jewelz! *Hopes that Thunder won't attack M. D. for that* But because I'm hoping, you will still attack me... Aww! Finally Thunder is not evil!)
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:43 pm

gets up off the rock and heads to the den
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:50 pm

She sits there, thinking about what just happened. After a few minutes she gets up and follows Moon to the den.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:02 pm

runs over to the water a rock lies by its bank, she kicks it into the water, she falls to the floor, and lies thinking, looking into the water, her head rests on her paws, and the water ripples then falls to stillness, she moves the fur away from her eye and looks long and hard at it reflection.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Jumps up in tree and balances on a branch.She trys to catch a squirell that climbed up the tree.The branch teeteers and snaps and I fall onto a big rock and I break a bone in my back leg.I limp to a good patch of snow.I law down head into my paws and burst into tears fealing a massive amount of pain.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:25 pm

sighs and is to busy looking into the water, at her own eye
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm

she covers her eye again "I feel so alone no-one in the pack knows me well, not since Clearheart" sighs and walks over to the tree in the distance "Blizzard!" "are you ok" Moon shouts, Moom lifts she head up and lets out a huge howl calling the pack
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:58 pm

She runs over to Clear View and says to Moon, 'Is everything al-Oh,' she pause for a moment, noticing what just happened. She runs up to Blizzard, looking at her injured leg, 'Where's Blaze when you need him,' she says 'I haven't seen him around lately, this would be a good test for him.' She runs over and grabs some ice to put on Blizzard's leg, numbing the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear View
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Relaxing Places-
Jump to: