Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Clear View

Go down 
+12
Saffira
Ora
CLEAR
Convel
Sombry
Typhoon
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Tella
Star
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Clear View - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:07 pm

"So, death is gonna come anyway" he said normaly "But i did it for my pride and to protect you, beacause I haven't been able to latly."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:13 pm

"I just didn't want that time to be now," She said to him, "and anyway, Moon had a plan to chase the bear away without anyone getting injured, not even the bear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:21 pm

"So" he snarled "At least i didn't hunt down it's cub as well. Far as i'm consered I couldn't care less" he said looking forwards with gritted teeth
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:27 pm

(I just remembered something, bears hibernate all through winter xD)

She flinched from being snarled at and lost her sense of dominance for a moment. She crouched down and whined, before running back to the den so Thunder could calm down without her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 pm

(to be fair it's nearly spring, sooo they would be easier to kill beacasue they will have little muscel and fat)

Thunder slumped down on the ground and looked at the bear tooth
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:55 pm

I pad out to see Jewelz running away, and Thunder upset. "I understand why you did it... even if no one else did..." I say. "If that were my father who had injured me, I would have... tried... to do the same thing as you... of course Im not idiot enough to challenge my father. But on a bear... pray, tell me: what is the one thing you will run away from?"
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:57 pm

I run and i see Amari"Oh hey look the fights over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 pm

"i'm a predotor, not prey so I don't run. But you may think my scars are from fights; but most are from my father" he said emotionaless
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:09 pm

"Yeah my dad didnt hit me he just tried to push me off cliffs.... all the time but i would run and he would mumble something about useless and no back bone."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:18 pm

"my father... murdered my family... we were sleeping, and the next thing I knew I heard a scream of my mother... he crushed her neck in his jaws... he took my siblings and killed them... leaving only me and my brother... I looked up to my brother. We ran as fast as we could, but we lived on a dusty hill... he tripped and my father was after us. He pinned Claw in the dust- for Claw was quite a large pup -and he... he ripped off the head of my brother... Such a horrible murder, and such a grueling death... I ran, but I was small, fast, and agile. I leapt through the bushes, and over roots, until I came to a safe place... I have never seen my father since..." I say quietly. "Lets go back to the den."
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:22 pm

"Great now im paranoid and we are in a forest yeah leaving sounds good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:12 am

Thunder trailed behind them
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:15 pm

she sits down and looks at the tree flower buds were forming soon the tree would blossom, she looked at the pond and stared into it, it was still and her image reflected clearly on the surface, she hated looking at her own reflection, she sat back and rested against the tree, for some reason she felt alone, she knew why but she hated to admit it, she had built a barrier around herself to stop people from getting close, she had built it a long time ago, back when she was a pup, and now she couldn't get rid of it, it was stuck the huge barrier of thorns around her soul.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:04 pm

she gets up "it's about time I headed back, but while I'm here I might as well look for herbs" she thinks, then looking around, she finds some Burdock Roots, digging them out she heads back to the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 am

Glad to be away from everything, Thunder walked over to the cherry blossom tree. Leaping up on it he let his paws dangle down. Lifting his head he howled, to see if any non pack wolves where in the packs territory. Not hearing a reasponse, he rested his head on the branch of the tree and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
CLEAR

CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Entering the small area, surrounded by lushus fresh green trees. In the middle as crystal pond. About that a cherry blossom tree. Taking one step into the mossy floor. CLEAR felt so at peace, closeing her eyes taking every moment and holding it close to her. Slowly walking over, she opened her eyes. Going to the frount of the tree. She lowered herself onto the ground. Lifting her fore-paw. She touched to water, ripplets waving off, continuening to the sides. CLEAR layied so at peace for change. No thoughs of what her past home thought of her. CLEAR is, who she is. She'll rake anyone who says other wise.
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:17 am

Runs up to see the water gone. "Akela! It's all gone! We have to hurry!" ( lol! short post...)
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Akela's eyes widened at the sight of the Clear View being almost comepletely dry. The fae looked up at the blue sky, the sun shining hotly. "Come on... there has to be SOME water!!" She suddenly snarled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:36 pm

I walk over to the pool at Clear View, the water was a small puddle I reach my paw down and touch to soft earthy bottom, it came half way up my fore-leg. It was okay but not enough for the whole pack, with that in mind I head back to the sandy beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:12 am

I reach Clear View, paw acheing, feeling tired. I go over to the tree and jump up to the branch, dangleing my paws down the side as I used too. I feel relaxed with the presure of my weight not on my paws, I breathe heavily out and look around wirly "Mabey I'm home sick" I say softly just hear-able "humpt" I snort, laughing to myself slightly "all started here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:31 pm

I stride over tp the lone cherry tree, I jump up into the tree and hide myself in the petles, ready for the arival of Moon Daughter
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:16 am

MD runs to the Clear View and shouts "Hey Thunder! You won't believe what I saw! While goin here, I saw a snake! It killed a bird and then ATE IT!" She looks around "Thunder where are you? I usually hate snakes because they scare me, but that was AWESOME! It's liek, snake swallowed it! But it didn't even tried to chew it! I wonder why snakes don't chew things... Hey Thunder where are you?" She sits and sniffs air. She looks at the tree "Are you there?" She asks again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:16 am

I wait til she finishes her prophetic tale, then leap out of the tree and landed square in front of her "You came" I grin "Why? After all my main goal is to assainate someone, why how you come" I hiss
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:30 am

MD shivers again and says "Why? I don't know, actually... I just wanna do somethin! No matter what, because I'm deadly bored... Well, I don't think I'll start killin everyone like you, but at least I can get away from the beach and salt water... And sharks." She smiles "Heh, and I see you got mad huh? No offence..." MD grins...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:39 am

After following Thunder's scent along a winding path, she managed to catch up to his current location. Her ears twitched at the quiet mention of assassination and she padded in closer, feeling the need to know what the brute was up to. "And who might this assassination be of, may I ask?" The fae queried, raising her left brow the slightest bit to follow the question.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear View   Clear View - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear View
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Relaxing Places-
Jump to: