Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Winter Den - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:01 pm

smiles "anyway I'm going to head to Wolf Howl Rock, you can get a good view of the territory there, I'll go see if there is anything on pack land" she says as she walks away from the den
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:02 pm

"i might be there or i might stay here,but one thing is clear you won't know when i'm there"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:30 am

runs back into the camp panting, she howls for attention "I say smoke and figures of humans with dogs from Wolf Howl Rock, I don't know if they're heading this way but it might be best to keep an eye out, they might just me hunting elk but it‘s better to be safe then sorry"
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:22 am

"Well I know what I am going to do ." I lay down and almost immediately fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 am

"OMG HUMANS?!" She screams and jumps up... She lands hardly and goes near Moon "Where are they??? I HATE humans!"...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:54 am

sighs "if we attack humans more will come, even a dog with half a brain, would know that, it’s best to stay away and keep watch”
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:55 am

"Wait humans what? Humans are they here for us?!" I say in a kind of half sleep state.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:56 am

"Ugh... Now I feel like Thunder..." She says and lays down on a nearly rock...
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 am

I stumble around and hit a wall and fall back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:54 pm

She heard Moon's words of warning and then the wolves' panic, sighing decided to do something. Standing up, she walked over to where the wolves were and decided to speak up. "The humans wouldn't be here for us, it is illegal to hunt wolves. And if there are smoke signals, they are most likely some sort of indigenous tribe, who usually, in these areas, have a spiritual connection type things with wolves and think highly of them. Anyway, as Moon stated, it's best we keep our distance and not approach them." She informed the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:28 am

I limp back into a den as Jewelz speaks. As I look around, I see MoonDaughter. "I saw shadows... shadowy figures... they had something that threw something at me. What... what're the shadows, and the thing they threw?" I whisper.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 pm

"Wow...humans" he ses in his recent sacastic voice "wow im really sullen now,i wonder why." he stares at Amari " Umm...Rawr...i'm a human...i'm gonna throw a stick at you?" looks over to convel "Whats better a stick or a stone?" *sighs* "MD did you really say omg... Thats just depressing"
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:06 pm

"I think you should throw a stone personally but which ever is cool with you wait i was sleeping." I lay back down and try to sleep.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:06 am

She looks at Ash really confused but then says to Amari "They were humans, as Ash said... And was that thing really fast?" Then looks at Moon "I think those humans ignores rules about wolf hunting... I think they want to shoot Amari, and with that... They want to shoot us all!" She growls "Come on Moon we got to do something! They can find us! We must attack or move somewhere else!"...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:19 am

"attack? now thats a stupid idea but I argee we have to hide or leave the territory for awhile" Moon sighs
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:04 am

I nip Ash's ear soundly, trotting off to my fox before he can do anything.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:17 pm

"Is it just me or does it look like Amari is making friends with things she shouldn't? I mean seriously a fox."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:59 pm

The fox springs out at the words, like a shadow. He tumbles over my head and bristles his fur. Then he silently started to lick his black pelt. "Don't bother him. Him with me could take you out," I joke. Down flies to my shoulder, and the fox pads over to me. "And, his name is Karr." I say.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:53 pm

"Ok, so where we shall move?" She asks Moon and then turns head to Amari and smiles remembering her little friends...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 am

"this land is our home they don't plan to take it away, that I know, but i may be safe to seek refuge at Wolf Howl Rock, the land there is too dangerous for humans they won't think to look there, and we can keep an eye on them easily from it‘s peak"

[sorry Star, I deleted you post, because you were going off plot, our pack does not intend to move territory, and the humans aren’t here to kill wolves]
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:47 pm

" Sorry it... it's... it's just... it's just what happened in my past, it kind of spooked me. But I did see a city north of here, they were probably hunting and mistaked Amari for a black bear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormskyspack.com/
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:55 pm

"I don't look anything LIKE a black bear! Stupid beasts are too friendly!" I snarl angrily. Huh. Smartmouth. Im no black bear. I think.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:05 pm

"Amari calm down your killing the sweet vibe."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:08 pm

"The way I heard, calling someone a blackbear is the worst insult." I growl.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:10 pm

"I guess your right... Black bears are really fat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 30 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next