Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Winter Den

Go down 
+10
Star
Sombry
Convel
Typhoon
Ash(Da Sweeze)
Tella
MoonPie
Blaze
Moon
Jewelz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Winter Den - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:39 am

(Ok, good night!)

Rolls on back and looks at sky...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:21 pm

She stands up and says, 'Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.' looking at Moon Daughter as she walks off. She begins slowly strolling to Clear View.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Says"Moon Daughter want to hunt with me because I'm the only Claw and there is no Swift Claw.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 pm

"No, maybe later... Now I'm watching Night... Who knows what she will do..." Moon Daughter says and looks around... She sees Sun sleeping near den and smiles... Then looks back at Night...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:53 am

Ok.She says laying down on a warm snow-covered rock.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:54 pm

(xD how can a snow covered rock be warm?)

She returns to the den and sits next to MD again, also watching Night. 'You two,' she says, looking at Blizzard and M.D. 'can go hunt now if you like. I'll watch Night for you.'
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:23 am

(Lol xD Maybe snow is warm to Blizzard?)

"You see..." She looks at Jewelz "I don't think that Night will do anything stupid... I just don't want anything happen to her..." She turns head to Night and jumps back seing Night in front of her... "Damn! You scared me!" M. Daughter says and laughs... But Night growls and M. D. stops laughing... "You think I need protection!?!" Night says and growls even louder... "No! I just... Who knows what can happen? And I want to show you to my pack members!" Moon Daughter says looking at Night with sad eyes... Night smiles "You don't need to 'show' me... I can show me myself..." Then she walks back a little... M. D. eyes turns wide and she shouts "No! Don't do that!" But too late, Night howls... She howls a very, well, happy howl... Moon Daughter hears some scared birds flying away... "Crap..." She thinks...

(Sorry for those words... Buuuuuuut I needed them lol! )
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:55 am

walks back to the den, a scent catches her nose, she turns to see Night "Who are you and what are you doing here" she growls
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:17 am

After training, Thunder returns to find Moon growling at another wolf. Thunder sensed a fight in the air, and jumped infrount of Moon, ready to attack the invader with his hakels rised.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:48 pm

She goes to Night... She stands near her and smiles to her... Then looks at Moon and says "Moon, this is Night... She is, well, she is my sister..." Night smiles to them...

Last edited by Moon Daughter on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:51 pm

stops growling "Moon Daughter next time you bring a wolf onto our territory inform me first" she has a slight growl in her voice and turns to Night "Welcome you may stay for awhile" nods in respect
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:58 pm

"I need to me alone" she sighs and runs off
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:41 pm

She walks up to Thunder and in a soothing voice says to him, 'Don't worry, she won't hurt anyone.' She pauses for a moment, then continues 'At least I think she won't...'
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Her ears twitch to Moon's howl. She follows it to Clear View, leaving the rest of the pack behind.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:13 am

She hears Moon's howl... Sighs and says to Night "I got to go now... I hope you won't do anything stupid and you won't fight... Well... And meet my good friend- Sun! I meet her when I was a pup! And, no matter how strange it will be, don't attack!" Then shouts to Sun sleeping in den "Sun, here is my sister, Night!" They hears yawning from den, and then a doe shows up... Night growls, but remembers what M. D. said and just looks at Sun angrily... Sun smiles, bows, and says "Hi there! Nice to meet you!" Then she comes near Moon Daughter... M. D. whispers to Sun's ear "Just inform me if something happens..." Then looks at Night, nods head, and runs to Clear View... Hoping that they will be alright...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:19 pm

Places Blizzard in the den "Blaze go find Moss, feather, animal pelt anything warm
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Blaze:Gets the stuff. and brings tons and tons of elk,hare,mouse,deer and moose fur.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Grabs Moss from the beds and puts it under and around Blizzard, grabs some of the fur and puts it on top of Blizzard
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:23 pm

My body warms up but I still don't move or breathe.

Blaze:Stands over me and crys.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:24 pm

A tear drop hits my dead body.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 pm

"she will be fine no wolf in my pack is allowed to die, here give her some Coltsfoot and Honey it will help her breathing"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:27 pm

(Why not I'm tired of controlling two wolves I wanna control Blaze?)

Blaze:Gives me the medicine but he has to work hard to open my frozen mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 pm

(Ok)

Blaze:"No please no make me die not her"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:43 pm

As he said that I get better and start breatheing and he yells"Nevermind"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:45 pm

"Blizzard you alive, please rest, I'll stay here and teach Blaze some herbs, if thats ok with Blaze" she smiles "we'll keep a good eye on how your doing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Den   Winter Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Den
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next