Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Admin
Moon

Autumn Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:17 am

"Has Star said anything about the safety of our pack?" I say as the breeze becomes even colder and more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:38 am

"no" I look up at the sky "oh yes I forgot to say, Clear wants you to fill in for her while shes away, she just looking for areas in case that pack needs to expand the territory.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:04 am

"Sure, I'll be glad to fill in for her for a while." I say with a slight cheerful tone in my voice. "Lets hope she's safe."
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:48 pm

I stand up, and walk away to Black Rock Lake
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:11 pm

She decides to stay near their den to make sure its safe. She walks around and marks their territory for a bit and then goes and lies down at the front of their den.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:04 am

After a while she begins to become bored and decides to follow Moon to Black Rock Lake to enjoy the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:40 am

I look around then decide insted to go to clear view
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 pm

She reaches the den and realises that Moon isnt there either. She goes and eats from one of the elk carcasses. It tastes strange, she thinks it may have gone off. So she goes to hunt instead
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:00 pm

She returns from her hunt with the calf being dragged along the ground by its leg behind her. She eats a little bit and leaves the carcass in a safe place for later. She removes the old carcass and drags it as far away from the den as possible so any coyotes or bears wouldn't come near their den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:00 pm

He sees Jewelz dragging the carcass and decides to help her. As they are dragging the carcass they see a bear's den. They go and leave the carcass outside the den. They giggle to themselves. They see a bear in the distance. The bear spots them. It starts growling deeply and walking closer and closer towards them. Saber and Jewelz startrunning as fast as they can away from the bear's den but not towards their own so the bear doesn't enter their territory. After running for what felt like forever, the two wolves walked back to the pack's den.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:03 pm

"That was fun!" Jewelz gasps as they collapse near the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:08 pm

"That was dangerous Jewelz" he says "We shouldn't do that again... Although it was fun!!!!! lol!!!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:13 pm

"You're right," she pants "we won't do that agai-hahahaha!" She starts cracking up laughing and soon falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:15 am

She could only sleep for a little bit. When she woke up she saw Saber still fast asleep beside her. She couldnt go back to sleep so she decided to go for a walk. Moon Daughter hadnt returned from the moutain yet. She decided to go see if she was ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:21 pm

He eventually wakes up and notices that Jewelz is gone. He goes and eats from the calf carcass and realises that this wont be enough food for the pack. He decides to go hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm

He eventually reaches the den and drags the cow elk to a safe place with the calf carcass. He eats a little bit and lies down to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 am

She finally reaches den... Goes inside it, looks around "No one is following me... Good." She walks to some ferns (They are growing inside den) and takes something from them... It's Star's bracelet...
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Runs in den as fast as she can and sets Moon down. She goes in Moon Daughters den and yells at her: "Moon fainted we need help like...NOW!!!" Then she runs to Clear View and grabs water stops and gets some med. and runs back dumping water on moon then mashing berries so fast she has to go get some more because she mashed too hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormskyspack.com/
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:34 pm

"Calm down," Jewelz says, "she just fainted." she listens to Moons heartbeat and breathing, they were a little bit slower than usual but thats normal for sleeping animals or even animals that have fainted. "Leave her, let her rest. If she doesn't wake up within a day, then I'd be worried..." She rests Moon on her side and lies next to her.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Her breathing slows and she starts coughing 'cause she was breathing so hard. She falls on the floor and gets up after five minutes. She picks Moon up and takes her to her den. She sets moon down and leaves the leaders den, she goes to where her freshly made mash is and picks the bundle up and takes to her den slowly. Thinks: What was that? I never acted like that before in my life... Then she lays down in den and sorts through her other mashes. She puts this one closest to the lichen that covers den. Then she gets up and walks to the other opening and goes in small meadow that's for her. She lays under the moon and closes her eyes. She thinks for a while before falling asleep. She lays on her side head in her paws, her eyes open as she screams loudly. Thinks: A nightmare..."This can't be good, especially about who it was." She looks at bright round moon once more before entering her sandy den, then she pulls a string to cover the meadow entrance. She sighs and lays down as a tear falls down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormskyspack.com/
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:19 pm

She licks some of that berry mash off her paw. It tasted sweet, but then turned utterly horrible. She goes and eats from the calf carcass to wash out the flavour, then she turns to Moon Daughter and says "Star doesnt normally act like that does she?"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:55 am

"Yes, she was really worried about Moon... I think something bad will happen..." She says to Jewelz...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:19 am

She sighs and lies down to try and get some rest. At first she cant sleep but eventually her eyes get too heavy and she falls asleep. She dreams of a peaceful meadow filled with flowers and trees; chipmunks scurrying through the tall grass; sunshine flowing through the branches. Suddenly it becomes dark, everything turns quiet and dead; shadows fill the scene. Moon hovers in mid-air surrounded by twirling black clouds. The once clear moon becomes covered by clouds. The shadows enter Moon and she turns black, her eyes now bright red. Moon flys up towards the moon and rips it in half. Black clouds fill the sky. The evil shadow beings surround Jewelz. They slowly close in on her. She suddenly wakes up gasping for air, her heart racing, the look of fear in her eyes. She runs outside and looks at the moon, its clear and in one piece; she looks at the trees, theyre alive. She walks back into the den and lies there wide awake for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:37 am

Watches Jewelz and thinks: "I better be awake for the night... I have dreamed a lots of nightmares and I don't want another one...". Sighs and goes outside of den... Walks a little farther but she still sees den... Lies down and looks at moon... Still looking... Looking ( lol! )... Then quickly stands up and runs to Black Rock Lake...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:49 am

my ear flicks and I open my eyes my vision is blurred but it soon becomes clear, I sit up, silently I sit looking out the den to the moon, I think about what just happened. after awhile I get up and walk away to hunt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: