Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Autumn Den

Go down 
+12
Bandit
Jessie
Axe
Saffira
Convel
Sombry
Blaze
Tella
Star
Moon
MoonPie
Jewelz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Autumn Den - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:26 am

"Yea I know... I don't like large herds too..." She sighs "But Moon Daughter really trusts this pack... You are first wolves who seen me..." Sun smiles "I can tell you about her if you want... But now I better go to her... I can't let her sleep if she saw nightmares..." Sun stands up and goes to M. D....
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:17 pm

'Ok.' She says to Sun as she walks off. She walks down to the nearest source of water and drinks for a bit. She lies down around the pond and looks around.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Sun and Moon Daughter runs out of den... Sun asks "Should I come with you?", M. D. "No, you better stay here..." Sun sits down... Moon Daughter sniffs air and... (This is not WQ... So can I use my wings?)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:29 pm

(I'd rather you didn't [I prefer realism] but I asked Moon and she said that you could.)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:36 pm

(Yay! I'm sorry Jewelz but I'm on a hurry xD)

M. D. spreads wings, and before flying off she quickly says to Jewelz "Moon howled, we must go" Then she jumps up and flies away...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:39 pm

She starts following the direction of Moon's howl.
Back to top Go down
Tella

Tella

Wolf Info
Mate:
Wolf Age:

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:56 pm

She lays down and goes to sleep dreams of Moon Daughter killed everyone she whimpers in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Sleeps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:16 am

Clearheart, looks around. "Jewlez" she shouts, she wanders round camp
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:19 am

places Blaze down near Blizzard, I taps Blizzard, "wake up"
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 am

"Ahh"Screams."Oh it's just you"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:08 am

"Blaze got hurt, I've put some herbs on the wound but it may take a while to heal at the moment he needs plenty of rest"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:07 am

Moon Daughter runs near den... She looks around... Then sighs and goes to Sun... She lays down... Sun asks "So, what did you saw?" M. D. answers "I'll tell about it later... Now I need to think..." Sun says "Ok" and sits down near Moon Daughter...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Howls to call pack
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:05 pm

She returns not long after Moon Daughter, panting.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:39 am

Licks Blaze and he wakes up looking at the wolves around him and he finally says"What happened"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:39 am

"Don't worry yourself" clearhear says to blaze without looking at him
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:40 am

"pack Winter is upon us, and snow now covers the ground, it's time we moved Dens"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 am

She looks at Moon "Really?" She stands up "Let's go then!"...
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:41 am

"pack follow, the journey may take awhile, we have to cross the golden plains, then cross the river at the crossing then pass by the summer den, all before we reach the winter den", "Blizzard, if you need help carrying the pups ask, some members of the pack to help, Blaze is still hurt and will also need to be carried" I start walking
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:15 am

"I call for Blaze!" She says and takes Blaze "Donf mind if I farry you?" (Lol she sounds like that with Blaze in her mounth) She asks Blaze...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:30 pm

She calls for Micro quietly, 'Micro!' A little mouse scurries to her feet. 'There you are!' She says cheerfully. 'We're moving dens, climb on.' She watches the mouse scurry up her arm and turns around to face the rest of the pack. 'I'm ready.' She announces.

Last edited by Jewelz on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:40 pm

follows behind carrying Tella in her mouth"Than u Mun Datta"(This is what she sounds like with Tella in her mouth) lol! -----> alien alien
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:10 am

(My gawd, these posts are old. Anyway,)

The fae trotted into the den grounds and looked around. "Wow, it's been a while," she said to herself quietly, remembering all the past events that had occurred the last time the pack was here. After giving a quick scan of the area outside it and inside the den itself for any intruders, the fae settled in a corner of the den and curled up in its cosiness, before drifting into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:14 am

MD runs into the den territory. She sniffs air and shouts "Jewelz! There's someone who wants to meet ya! He says he was watchin us and now wants to join us! Cool huh?" She walks into den seeing Jewelz resting "Hey wake up! Volug wants you to accept him into the pack! Just don't be nice as always, because he said his tail is fluffier! And that's not true! Everyone knows I'm the fluffiest!" She says to Jewelz and pokes her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Den   Autumn Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Den
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: