Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Deep Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

The Deep Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Deep Forest   The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:03 pm

'Suggested' or 'discovered' by: Thunder

This is the forest that lies on the outskirts of the meadow, bordering the clearing almost entirely with thick vegetation. Not much light is allowed in the deep forest by the canopy of the tall trees above, which makes the forest a good place for finding shelter, as well as the prey mentioned in the Meadow's topic.

Last edited by Jewelz on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

The Deep Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Forest   The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Softly jogging through the woods Thunder kept entering deeping. The light faded quickly, Thunder sharply stopped. Thunder pressed shut his eyes and opened them after a while, the dark forest came more into view. Thunder walked onwards, it was suprisingly warm inside the mass of dense forest, they seemed to be no wind either, Thunder looked around... It all looked the same... It's gonna be easy getting lost in here he thought, and then made a scrach in there tree next to him. Traveling farther in, Thunder came to a halt. Infront of him was a the thickest tree he'd ever come across; looking up he couldn't see the top of it, the tip of the tree was hidden behind a canopay of trees. Thunder studied the bottom half of the tree. On the floor surrounding the tree was boggy marsh and a small pond, running through the 'marsh' was the thick roots of the giant tree. In the middle of the 'marsh' was a higher island, where the base of the tree started. Thunder's eyes drawing up the tree there was many think branches that continued to join to other trees. Thunder made his way across the marsh, suprised at it didn't go over his paws, he walked over to the pond, crouching down he lapped up the water. Feeling refreshed he jumped up onto the small island and set himself down under some roots and rested his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Apatu

Apatu

Wolf Info
Mate: None...yet
Wolf Age: 3 or 4 years old

The Deep Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Forest   The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:01 pm

The sun shone brightly through the emerald canopy of trees, the shafts of sunlight taking their turns in shining upon him as he passed, the snow created very hushed crunches under his large paws as he walked towards the earthy scent of prey. This seemed to have large quantities of prey animals here, and just by the faint scents in the air he knew there was a wolf pack territory he had gone through the boundaries of. This is what he wanted, however, because he was looking to join this pack.

His muscles showed prominently through his white pelt as he sauntered through the forest. He wondered how far this territory went, and how long it would take Apatu to find a single soul of his own species. He just had to keep searching.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Deep Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Forest   The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Thunder lifted his head at the noise of foot prints, pricking his ears forwards he found the source of the sound. Getting to his feet, Thunder wadded through the small marsh and behind the wolf. Clearing his troat loudly Thunder spoke

"What you doing here?"

Thunder then gave the wolf a questioning look. He would not expect a normal wolf to be venturing here.
Back to top Go down
Apatu

Apatu

Wolf Info

The Deep Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Forest   The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:26 pm

What are you doing here?

The voice that came from behind him was low, and demanding, and it made Apatu stop from going on any further. He twisted his head and turned around so that he was facing the stranger who had just spoke to him. His rich yellow eyes fell upon the stranger, and his eyes sweeped over him. He seemed to have a lot of strength, about as much as himself, and would be a bit of a challenge if he decided to attack him on the spot.

He opened his maw, letting loose the deep, soothing tones that rumbled outward from his jaws. "I have come to join the wolf pack here, are you a member?" He asked curiously, twitching his ear and lifting his head so he was eye level with the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Deep Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Forest   The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:37 pm

"I have come to join the wolf pack here, are you a member?"

"So come to join ol' Clear Moon Pack, ey?"

Thunder eyed the tall white wolf, his pelt stoad out in the darkness of the forest. Specs of sunlight lit up the brute's intense yellow eyes. Grinning slightly, Thunder began to speak again.

"I used to be part of the main pack but now i'm an outcast. They don't take to friendly to my kind, but if you so want. I coooould take you to them"

Thunder smerked as he knew the strange wolf's postion, they couldn't refuse, it would be foolish, Thunder knew he was gonna get what he wanted. Narrowing his eyes slightly, Thunder gave the white wolf a fake smile and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Apatu

Apatu

Wolf Info

The Deep Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Forest   The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:43 pm

I used to be part of the main pack but now I'm an outcast. They don't take to friendly to my kind, but if you so want. I could take you to them.

Apatu was surprised at the wolf's words, he was an outcast. What had he done wrong? Was the pack harsh and vicious, or was this certain wolf just a bad troublemaker? Either way, an outcast was an outcast, and what was he to trust outsiders, despite the fact that he was one. Apatu's eyes narrowed into suspicious slits, and he spoke once again, his voice dunked into a bucket of suspicion.

"Why should I trust you then?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Deep Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Forest   The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:00 pm

"Why should I trust you then?"

With a sly smile, Thunder threw his head up and roared.

"LOOK AROUND YOU!"

Thunder turned his intense gaze onto the white wolf. His ears flicked at the rustled of birds fleeing from his voice. Thunder's eyes took a crazed property. Immensly smerking to hisself Thunder licked his lips, then spoke with haste but more control.

"Take a good look round!! Do you even know where you are? Do you EVEN know how to get out? Well i do. So really i'm your only way out. No catch, i'll simply take you to the main pack. You should have no reason not to trust me, surly not yet?" Thunder cooed
Back to top Go down
Apatu

Apatu

Wolf Info

The Deep Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Forest   The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Apatu stayed calm, his muscles didn't tense as the wolf threw his head back and howled what sounded like a demand. He had already taken a good look at the territory around him, so far anyway. It was just a simple area of dirt and trees, it wasn't anything special. Why was he making such a big deal?

The white wolf's gaze never left the stranger's as they rolled and landed back on the stranger. "I don't know why your making such a big deal out of this, it's not like were in an enclosed cave with no way out, this is just a simple land of dirt with nothing but a pack to occupy it. If I go in any plain direction I'll eventually leave the boundaries. I can find my own way, I have the scent. But if it's that important for you to take me, go right ahead. Lead the way."

He waited.

Last edited by Apatu on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : error)
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

The Deep Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Forest   The Deep Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:23 am

"This forest can play tricks on your mind, but as you wish, i'll lead you out"

Looking up, Thunder saw only trees, no sky was in sight, blocked from all the trees. Thunder, ran full speed out of the inter most area of the forest, looking out for the marked tree he passed it, assured he was going the right way Thunder ran full speed to the edge. Waiting for the other wolf to follow.

"There"

Pointing his paw to the waterfall.

"They mostly gather there, some can be seen in the meadow ahead, you can make your own way and i'll catch up or i'll come with you. your choice"

(Yeah am not gonnna be active un-til late sunday maybe, or mebz even Monday, so if you don't want to wait for me, that's fine)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Deep Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Forest   The Deep Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deep Forest
Page 1 of 1