Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Meadow

Go down 
+4
Ali
Zea
Thunder
Jewelz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info
Mate: Not Really Looking For One. c:
Wolf Age: 4.5 Years

The Meadow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 am

"I don't need to fight you to know that three wolves out numbers you!" Nanook mutters the next line under her breath, "Some people. . . ."
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info
Mate: Im lookimg for one, hopefully ill find one
Wolf Age: 2

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 am

"I didn't say outnumbered did i, i said outskilled, you really should listen!" She yelled
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:30 am

MD sighed. "Ok lets go now. Follow me Nook." She said and began walking towards Waterfall Pond.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:11 pm

(so. many. posts.)

Thunder was getting increasingly annoyed by the two wolves perfetic arguing. Thunder roared at Moon Daughter "Just get Nook out of here, would you!" Thunder glowered at Kite, then snapped at her. "Kite as for you! Your bearly old enough to be a Fang! And if I ever! EVER! Hear you talking to a wolf like that again! I'll rip your throat out. Are. We. Clear?" Thunder growled at Kite staring right into her eyes, curling his upper lip, trying to restrain his annoyance. Wanting to get this hunt started.
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info
Mate: Not Really Looking For One. c:
Wolf Age: 4.5 Years

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Nanook's ears flattened as soon as she heard Thunder roar at Kite, her eyes widened and she did a kind of skip to get over to Moon Daughter. She stood next to her and looked at Moon Daughter, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Kite flattened her ears "Fine." She growled staring right back into his eyes, id like to see you try, she thought in her mind because she knew it would start a fight if she said it out loud. Her fur bristled and her eyes glowed. She was shaking in rage so she got up and ripped off the lower branch of a tree and started to rip it to shreds to vent her anger.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:45 pm

"Sorry."
"Fine."

"Good!" Thunder grumbled, "Right come on then Kite" Thunder flexed his muscles then, darted off, running along side the river which would lead to the where the meadow ends and murges with the forest, he then looked back to make sure Kite was following...
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Kite looked at Nanook in anger for a second before following Thunder, she ran as fast as she could to catch up with him, she managed to run beside him "Hey, could you possibley slow down a little, ive only got small legs." She said, panting.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Thunder slowed his pace, until Kite was running next to him. The elk came into sight. "Hope you have alot of energy" he panted, then spat his excess saliva, "I want you to sprint to the heard, and latch yourself onto a elk. I'll follow and tackle it, and from then on. Try and kill the thing!"
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:02 pm

"Good plan." She spotted an elk that was injured, she sped towards it and before the Elk could even run away she had latched onto the elks side, she sunk her teeth into its ribs and pulled, she heard the Elk scream in pain, she waited for Thunder to come and tackle it.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Thunder flanked Kite as she ran towards the elk, he watched as she got hold of one by the ribs. Thunder took a small step, then jumped, wraping his limbs round the shoulder and neck of the elk. As the elk thuded to the ground, Thunder filped over. Scurrying up, he turned round and dug his black teeth into the elk's should, holding it down for Kite.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:34 pm

Kite grabbed the Elks neck and bit down, she pulled back sharpley and tore the Elks throat out, her face was spattered with warm blood, she watched as the life in the Elks fade from its eyes she lifted up her muzzle in a victory howl.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Thunder dipped his head to Kite. "Good work. Right, I'll carry it back to the waterfall then. Glad you feeling less angry now." Thunder gestered his head for Kite to lead the way back, as he got up and picked the elk up in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Kite stopped her victory howl and nodded to Thunder, she started to trot backtoWaterfall Pond, she looked over her shoulder, "Do you want help with that?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:54 am

"No, am good" Thunder lifted his head upwards, following the scent of Kite leading back to the den.

[Meadow>Den]

(I'll wait for you to post in the den first Kite)
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:41 am

Kite shrugged "Ok then" she walked towards the den

Meadow > Waterfall pond
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Thunder returned back to the Meadow, the climbed on top of a rock that was near the river and looked over the vast meadow, surrounded by trees with the river running through it. He sat down on the rock and took a deep breath in, inhaling the air through his nose. He smell the freshness of the grass and water, but something else he smelt. He inhaled again trying to think what the smell was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meadow
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: New Territory-
Jump to: