Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Meadow

Go down 
+4
Ali
Zea
Thunder
Jewelz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info
Mate: Im lookimg for one, hopefully ill find one
Wolf Age: 2

The Meadow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Kite chuckled and ran over to Nanook, "Sorry about earlier, i get like that sometimes, a word of advice, when im like that keep out of my way or i might just kill you, either that or you get a few battel scars, if your a good fighter." She smiled at Nanook slyly and winked.
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info
Mate: Not Really Looking For One. c:
Wolf Age: 4.5 Years

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Nanook eyed Kite suspiciously, "I can fight just fine." In order to avoid having to look into Kite's eyes, she bent over and started gnawing at her front leg acting like it itched. In-between bites she managed to get out a few words, "I have been in a couple fights, but if I can I choose to avoid them. To many scars kills."

Last edited by Nanook on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colour codes again. x.x)
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:47 am

"Well, if im like that again and your not out of my way, we'll see how good 'just fine' fighting is." She smiled "Come on lets take you to Jewelz, shes our leader by the way." She started to walk towards Waterfall Pond, "Are you coming you two?!" She called over her shoulder to Moon Daughter and Thunder,then beckened for Nanook to follow.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:59 am

(Can we think that MD blacked out/fell sleep after Thunder knocked her? Thank you.)

MD woke up after sudden black out, which was because of Thunder, which is not surprising. After some realization, she slowly stood up, shook her head and looked around her, only seeing same wolves with only one new stranger. 'Hnnnng I'll get on Thunder because of that later...' She thought, before speaking "Hello there new one! May I know yer name, because SOMEONE always gets me miss everything..." Then MD thought what is actually going on "Oh wait we are going back?" She stared at them not actually knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:07 am

Nanook looked over to the wolf that had just woken up from what appeared to be a faint, "Yes, I'm Nanook." She looked over at Kite and frowned, she would love to show this cocky yearling how to fight, she was older, and more experienced, and maybe even stronger, and that would get her to show Kite not to doubt her. "Yes. . . I'll make sure not to be alone with you if I can't have someone big and strong to save me." Nanook spat that sentence out dryly then followed Kite slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:34 am

Kite chuckled, "Size and strength isn't everything, ive been fighting and killing wolves for most of my life, im what other wolves have created, if i was brought up like a normal wolf pup, i would have been normal but instead i got outcast from my pack, and other wolves have been hunting me and trying to kill me since, you learn not to trust anyone and to be agressive and on guard all the time, im another wolves creation, im like this because they made me like this."
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:39 am

Nanook was quickly learning to dislike Kite, "Then you should know as well that killing wolves is a waste of energy, time, and it accomplishes nothing." Her ear tips where starting to grow hot with anger, but she made good work of hiding her anger.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 am

"Big and strong? Hey Thunder, I think you got a job." MD said and giggled "And please wolves, no drama. I have almost same story like you, Kite. And ya know, ya should have gotten a friend. Not a wolf, but something else. Like a mouse. I got a friend, Micro, and he helped me not to lose my mind completely while trying to get used to dat magical place with mushrooms while trying to guess the secret of my parent's death and trying to listen to the voices to find my long lost siblings." She said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:44 am

When she heard Moon Daughter's comment on Thunder, she chuckled. "My story was that I was born into my parent's pack, lived a normal life, then dispersed at age two, I've been on my own for two and a half years. I can handle myself fine." Nanook wanted to prove herself to these wolves to show that she could take care of herself, but something told her their expectations where high.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 am

"You are lucky Nanook... Can I call you Nook?" MD asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:51 am

"I had my mother for company, before she was ripped to shreds because i wasn't there in time." She turned to Nanook "You may think that i liked killing these wolves, but your wrong, i had to kill them, to protect my mother and then she was killed, because of what i looked like, they killed her becsue i wasn't there in time, i had to fight of wolves intent on killing me, have you ever gone through that?"
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:53 am

Nanook looked over to Moon Daughter, "Of course you can." She turned her head to Kite, "Look, save the sob story for someone that cares. I'm sorry your mom died because you've got red eyes, but that isn't my problem now is it?"

Last edited by Nanook on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color Codes)
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 am

Kite growled at Nanook then bared her fangs, "Then stop judging wolves you don't know." She turned away and trotted towards Waterfall Pond, "I have no time for you." She called to Nanook
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 am

"Guys GUYS. Or girls. Whatever. Stop it. Kite you better calm down, we don't want bad wolves here." MD watched as Kite walked away. "So yeah."
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:14 am

Nanook's eyes flared, and she snarled at Kite, "I'm not judging you, I'm just saying that just because your mom was killed, doesn't mean you should kill."

Last edited by Nanook on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color Codes)
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 am

"So you think that she should die because i shouldn't kill!? I killed to protect her!" Her eyes were glowing and her fur bristled
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:18 am

"You said you where to late right? Well that means she was dead by the time you go there! An eye for an eye is no way to live."

Last edited by Nanook on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color Codes)
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:20 am

"You think i killed after she was dead? No i didn't I killed the wolves that were trying to killher before some others can and ripped her up!!" She snarled
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:23 am

"How many other wolves where there, Kite? How many?"
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 am

"7, they came in two groups, one group of 3 attacked me, i managed to kill a few before they ran off, but they had forced me away from my mother, i got there too late, the other group of 4 had already kill her and had run off."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 am

"Ok. That's it." MD growled herself and stood between the two wolves. "I said, no fighting!" She snarled. "I was in a good mood before, but you two are horrible! Nanook, you are not even our member yet, stop this instant! Kite, you too, don't over react! This fight is useless. Kite, go to Waterfall Pond, or go hunting if you want. Nanook, we should see Jewelz about you being here. You are a stranger, we can't let you go away." MD finished talking and waited, ready for any attacks on her.
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:29 am

"Then you should be dead, that large a group of wolves would have killed you. So, when your done lying, I'll be happy to listen." Nanook spat out the last sentence. Nanook looked over to Moon Daughter, "Right, sorry. I'm following."
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 am

"I think you miss heard me, only THREE wolves attacked me, ill say it again THREE, mabey you should just listen sometimes." She snarled, "Fine im going hunting." As she passed Nanook she snapped her teeth together then she put her nose to the ground and started to sniff for prey, she wanted to work of the anger at Nanook before she hurt her, she spotted a mouse and caught it in her mouth, she put it on the ground and watched it run away, she sped towards it and caught it again, she repeted this prosess again and again before she dug her claws into the mouse and broke its spine, she gulped it down.
Back to top Go down
Nanook
Sorrow Guider
Nanook

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 am

"Oh I was listening, three still has you out numbered and out skilled!" Nanook shouted out to Kite.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:22 am

"You haven't fought me before, so you wouldn't know if i was out skilled, would you? No you wouldn't." Kite yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meadow   The Meadow - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meadow
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: New Territory-
Jump to: