Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
River Star Den I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
River Star Den I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
River Star Den I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

River Star Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:13 pm

This is a den a bit before Clear Moon Pack. The pack died, and now some animals use it. It is near a small pond.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 pm

I walk through the bushes and willows that hide the den. She found it by accident and it held many herbs, including a small stock of honey. The femme laid down the honey hive, and ran to the pack den.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 pm

(--Moved to outside of the territory--)
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:36 pm

She laid down to wait out the coming rain. Then she remembered Pedro. She took off into the cloudy night.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:04 pm

I walk to the den with Queen hopefully behind me.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 pm

I hobble behind Akela stumbling along. I look over my shoulder and hear the caws of birds I turn back and follow Akela again.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 pm

I nod to indicate a space in the den large enough to fit two wolves. "Don't eat the honey, and don't get the bandage wet," I say, as the rain starts lightly.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:35 pm

I look around the den. Wondering what the wolves that lived here before were like I sit down. The rain pattering lightly on the den soothes me and I began to get sleepy. I look around one last time and droop my head my eyes close and I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:09 pm

I wake up to find my wound itching like crazy. Not being able to resist I tear open the bandage to find it had stopped bleeding and scabbed up. I rub my leg in the dirt and stand up. I feel off balance. The rain is still lightly falling outside the den.
Back to top Go down
Queen

Queen

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 am

I look around and think of where to go next. I decide to go to Black Rock Lake my favorite relaxing place. I turn towards the direction of the lake and take off.
Back to top Go down

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 am

"Havnt been here" I say looking around and notice a small pond, I dart over to it and lap the water thirtly, while I see if MD comes
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:58 am

MD trots over to Thunder "So, what we gonna hunt, smarty?" She smirks waiting for response...
Back to top Go down

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:15 am

"Well there's an animal den over there, my don't you stick your paw in and find out" I smile "you are the reckless one"
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:15 am

"Oh no, I can't take away this opportunity from you! Why don't YOU stick in yer nose to see if there's any kind of prey there, hmm?" MD says with rather annoyed look...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:29 am

Akela walked to River Star Den. Stripe had been eaten by a hawk. Akela didn't really care; he hadn't mattered. As she walked through the bushes to see MD and Thunder by the stream. She had overheard their conversation. "Of course it has fish, and of course it doesn't have predators. I had to chase them away when I found it so that I could use it," I say.
Back to top Go down

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 am

"So what's your saying is MD should put her paw in the water" I bellow slaping MD's bacl
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:37 am

"You are goin to pay for this one day..." MD grumbles. She carefully dips her paw in the water "Ha! See? I did it! Now it's your turn! But this time put your nose in the water!" She says to Thunder and laughs...
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 am

Akela sighed and plainly waded into the water. When she was up to her shoulders, she watched the water. Rather quickly for someone expecting, the fae struck the water with her snout, and lifted it, a fish flapping around trying to get away.
Back to top Go down

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:49 am

"HA! I'm catching me a fish!!! I put my whole head in the water and snap at it. I pull out of the water a fish by it's tail. I drop it at my feet "I really want to fish slap you" I howl withauhter at the thought of it xD
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:52 am

"Ya-huh. So, if you're done you can run along and leave the doctor to her work," I say.
Back to top Go down

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:57 am

"Fine but I'm eating my fish!" I take then lunge at it taking a large bite, and scoffing it down. I dig a hole for the remains and trot off, as I leave I shout "See ya"
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 am

"Yeah, bye." she muttered, and looked plainly at MD. She walked away to a seperate place.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:04 am

MD looks around feeling lonely "Where did they go? Ah, forget 'em... MD, you are left alone again!" She sits and looks at water "Alone again! I think leavin me is their most likeable thing... Why do you join a pack if you feel bored and alone? And those wolves said bein in a pack is fun! Yea right... Hmm, but once I was alone all the time, and that time was 3 years! Only wanderin around and lookin for adventures... This is what I call life! What happened to me? Why did I changed?" She says to herself, but is interrupted by a howl "Huh? Is that Akela howlin? Hmm maybe there is somethin interestin happenin in this place!" MD smiles and runs away to the direction of howl...
Back to top Go down

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:37 am

After checking the two beaches and no intruders, I go to where Akela keeps her medicine. I check the area with no worries then pad inside, I have little knowloge of Medicine, I learnt some off my Mother and some off watching Moon. I grab a small green leaf which had a strong smell, Mint will keep incects away, then grab a red berry and a few others. I mash all the herbs up and wrap then in a leaf. Carry the plup in the leaf, I head back to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:04 pm

"Where do you think this is?" asked Storm. "It smells like herbs... probably where Mum does stuff," said Night. A rustling came from behind them. Storm and Night looked to see a thin coyote staring them down with hungry, cold black eyes. It took a great snap, and shook Night roughly with her hind leg, causing the bone to snap quickly. "Night!" Storm yelped. Night was his favorite sister; he wasn't going to let that thing kill her. The large pup leaped at the leg of the attacker, biting it visciously (sp...), and soon the blood stained his muzzle. When the coyote dropped Night to the forest below her, she was badly scarred: the canine had torn half her muzzle. Her right eye was now blinded and bleeding, her ear shredded, and the right half of her face scarred and torn. Her right leg was bad too: the coyote had crushed the bone in sharpened fangs, and it was bleeding badly. Night lay, fainted. Storm took a leap at the coyote's neck, missed and attacked the shoulder instead. The coyote easily mauled him, tearing his body. But the coyote didn't eat the dead pup. It just left. It had plainly not wanted competition in the forest. And so Storm laid, mauled and dead, and his sister, Night, lay half-blined, never to use her right leg again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

River Star Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Star Den   River Star Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

River Star Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: West-
Jump to: