Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Hunter's Camp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:01 am

This is far from the other territories, but close to the east. It is a camp of humans that hunt and stay there. No wolves except the daring will try to come and get away safely.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:09 am

I sneak into the camp, wily, silently, and swiftly. I sneak around to the west side of the camp, weaving in and out of tents. A hunting dog pup runs nearby, and I know he doesn't smell me. I keep going, only to find a big barbecue the humans are having. What is it? It smells like meat... sorta... I think. A rib falls out of the grill, and over to where Im hiding. I slowly nip at it, quietly not drawing attention. 'I don't really like it... but its good. But I can't eat it. No. I can't.' I think.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Sits near Amari "so what ya doing i was bored so i came here,seems there are alot of humans here"
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:59 pm

He trotted freely as he neared her location until he smelt an unfamiliar smell, when he began to crouch down and pad slowly towards the black wolf. When he got there, he noticed that Ash had gotten there before him and tried not to growl, as he wanted to be alone with her. "Shut up, Ash." He whisper-shouted as the grey-brown wolf began to speak casually. He crawled over and crouched down next to Amari, watching the humans carefully as they went about their business.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:55 pm

"Sorry i was gone for about 42 seconds now, i had to ask new guy the safety code."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:10 am

"Strange, aren't they. I don't understand them. And, why would one of us work for them? I real- Wait... Ash, did you say we have a new member? Mm, wonderful. Now I have a grumpy elder to yell at, do I? I hope he likes sleep... and fight... then I can get used to it. I don't want to see wolves not fight back, and Convel is always waking me up. Im lucky I got my fur clean before the hunter came." I say quietly, not wanting to alert the humans.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:16 pm

He listened to her speak and pondered her words for a moment, before replying. "I heard he's the new Brave Fang..." He said, trying not to sigh. "And Amari, muddy fur would've kept you safer, it hides your scent from the humans' dogs." He added, trying to get back to the fact that they were hiding only a few metres away from the humans.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:52 pm

"I smell like water and... water. I don't think they will find me. Now, you, maybe. You should have gone to the lake or the ravine before coming. Well, I think we should go. You are a fang, and Thunder, and now the brave fang. I think I have a question for Moon." I whisper, turning back. Before I walk out, the hunters all run out in chase of a elk herd. With the camp empty except for dogs, and us, I walk more bravely to the exit of the camp. A black and white hount sees me, and looks up with a snarl. "Whoa, there. You female?" I say, traces of fear lodged in. I notice the smell is like me, but with a bit of dog, unvieling the female scent. She stalks me slowly before pouncing- a direct hit that pins me beneath her. I growl, backing up. I see the dogs- about six now in camp, the rest with the hunters -slowly stalk Ash, Xeth, and me, snarling fiercely. I bite the female in the muzzle, letting go and fastening onto a leg. My fangs in her flesh send her yelping backwards, flinging me off and onto the chainlink fence surrounding the area.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Without thinking, he leaped in front of Amari in between her and the dogs, baring his large ivories. He barked ferociously at them as they approached slowly, their ears held back in aggression. "Amari, go. Now." He ordered her, fearing for her safety. "I'll hold them off as you leave, and I'll come straight after." He barked at her, trying not to seem aggressive towards her as he tried to keep it for the dogs. He stood his ground and raised his shackles as he barked at them some more. "There are too many, and if we fight them, the humans will become suspicious." He said between his bared teeth. He thought for a split second of what he said and added quickly between snarls, "I'm not underestimating your ability, Amari, I know that you're a great fighter, but this isn't a good time to be fighting." He turned around and chucked her a quick glance with a smile, before turning to face the dogs once more.
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:35 am

I look at Xeth for a second before I see Shadow come from the darkness of a tent. Shadow snarls at the dogs, strangely circling for a minute beforepushing me towards the entrance. "Come back soon." I whisper, noting the black and white female lunging at me, but always hitting the fence. I run back to the territory, waiting silently near the entrance of the den camp.
Back to top Go down
Pedro

Pedro

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:41 am

He watched for a moment as Amari ran back to the den and came up with a plan as to how to escape the dogs. Looking around to make sure there weren't any more humans, he dashed to the side and let the dogs follow him around the camp. He ran through some of the various tents and laughed slightly as the dogs crashed through the fabric walls behind him, making a large mess of the area. He ran to one end of the camp, before quickly changing course and darting into the thick forest lining the clearing, where the dogs did not dare to follow. He ran back to the den just to make sure he wouldn't come across anything before he got there, hoping the whole time that Amari had gotten there safely.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info
Mate: Looking...
Wolf Age: nearly 2 yrs

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:20 pm

The hybrid smells humans, but does not show fear, having much experience with them. She pad over to a small tree that has been hollowed out and lays down. Seems like a pretty good place to sleep for at least tonight. It should be heavily protected by the humans, and I'm sure I'll find at least a small piece of prey. She sighs and closes her eyes. After a while, she looks up to see a ruff-faced man squat down and stare curiously at her. "Hey girl." The man says softly, petting her gently on the head. "You gonna crash here tonight, too?" The man's voice seems very soothing, and she seems very safe when he sets up his stuff close to her. Somehow, he guesses her name correctly, because he says,"You know, you seem like a Jessie, girl. Goodnight, Jessie." Goodnight She thinks silently before drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogdayzz.com/profile.php?player_id=18067
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:57 am

The fae opens her eyes to see the sun coming just over the horizon, and the man over a fire with a hard-as-stone skillet. She slowly comes closer. The man turns to see Jessie. "'Mornin, Girl. You like bacon and eggs?" Jessie wags her tail as she stands next to him, the smell of meat and something different flooding into her nose. The man chuckles. "Guess that's a yes, huh?" He reaches out and she ducks, thinking he was going to hit her at first, but realizes he is just petting her. "You know what? You don't seem like a true wolf...Maybe more of one of those sled dogs..." She cocks her head, thinking about what he said. Her train of thought was broke when he set a paper plate in front of her, two pieces of bacon and an egg on it. "Eat up. Not sure if you'll want to, but I'm going hunting after breakfast, so you'll be left here. If you do stay, be careful of the other hunters;they're not quite as friendly." Jessie eats the food and follows the man obidiently into the woods, his gun propped on his shoulder. Maybe livin' without the pack won't be so bad after-all...
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Wolf Info

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:04 am

(several hours later)
The two return to the camp, and the man, who she learned from the other hunters was named Jason, slipped on a collor with her name on it. Why don't you go explore, girl? I'm gonna take a nap." Jessie trots off, quite happily to go and see if the pack is doing any good without her. They probably are, but that doesn't matter to me any more... She thinks as she trots off to the edge of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter's Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Camp   Hunter's Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Camp
Page 1 of 1