Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Summer Den

Go down 
+8
Artemis
Star
Ora
Dex
Blaze
MoonPie
Moon
Jewelz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Summer Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:53 am

Kind of reassured I decide to still go hunting. I head towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:32 pm

She racked her brain for any ideas as to how they could survive the drought if Clear View was dry, and then, she thought of one. The ocean, of course, would never dry up, she began, if we move to the beach for a while, there is a way of getting the salt out of the water and making it drinkable. Having decided on that plan, she awaited the news of Clear View.
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:32 pm

I walk back to Jewelz. "Clear Moon is almost full dried, but there is enough to reassure us that the drought is not too horrible."
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:34 am

"Well, almost dry isn't going to be enough to support everything that lives around here, so, I have a plan. We will travel to the land of the west outside the territory and reside along one of the beaches there. Then, from the ocean, we find a way to filter the salt out of the water to make it drinkable. Sound good?" She spoke calmly as she told the fae of her plan, then stood up, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:02 am

"We are gonna live on beach." he grinned "It's gonna be sooooooo epic; make sure its a sandy beach and not pebbly one-i hate pebbly beachs-."
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:13 am

She grinned at Ash's enthusiasm. "Good, because I was thinking of going to Sandy Beach, seeing as Sunglaze is covered in broken shells."
Back to top Go down
Sombry

Sombry

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3 Years

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:39 am

The fae interupted Ash for more important matters. "We have another problem. When Ora and I went to the crossing, the elk had no way of, well, crossing, and they are starting to get thin and sick. For now, I'm going to find herbs before they all dry up." With that, Akela loped off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://doublespiritpack.forumsmotion.com/
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 pm

I hear everyone talking I just sigh and open my eyes and speak up "I think I hate Amari's sister more than I hated her. I mean who gets happy from picking herbs? Unless she's picking something other then herbs..."
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 am

The fae looked at Akela strangely as she walked away. "Does she realise that elk can walk across a riverbed even when it's dry...?" She whispered to herself, wondering where she'd gotten the idea from. Nevertheless, she thought it was time to grow. "Is everyone here ready to go? Or should I just go and you all find me?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:34 am

Back at the den I laugh quietly to myself and get ready to follow Jewelz to the new den we were staying at.
Back to top Go down
Ash(Da Sweeze)

Ash(Da Sweeze)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:59 am

"Well i'm ready,should be pretty awesome living outside the terrioty,but also pretty dangerous." he barked enthusiastically before trotting over to Jewelz
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:17 am

She quite enjoyed Ash's enthusiasm, she hadn't seen it before, and so let out a small chuckle as he prepared for the journey. "Alright, to Sandy Beach we go, everyone~! There wont be a den there, but I'm sure we wont need it, as wolves are supposed to be able to survive the night outside one." She announced, before turning to face the direction outside of the territory. Then, when she was sure she was ready, the fae began the trip.
Back to top Go down
Ora

Ora

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Runs up to the den, sliding to a stop, seeing it empty. Then follows the pack's scent to the beach, he wonders why they are all gone.
Back to top Go down
CLEAR

CLEAR

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:39 am

I lay on my back, rays on sun burning down on my white fur. I streach out my small limbs and streach but paws opening, claws sliping out. I retreat my limbs back, and look around, rolling onto my stomarch. I rest my head on my paws and smile - content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:33 am

I walk to the summer den to see Clear layied there obviously un-aware of the fact that we've moved dens, I think off telling her but the sigh what's the point, at least she's made preditors stay away I look around for water but find none I decide to go check the pond at Clear View.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: Old Territory :: Dens-
Jump to: