Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

Waterfall Pond

Go down 
+5
Thunder
Convel
MoonPie
Xavier
Jewelz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:21 am

This was the first area discovered in the New Territory, and so has earned itself the honour of being the pack's main meeting place. (Just like the old densites were used) I can't exactly be bothered with a description or drawing at the moment, so have a dodgy, quickly-done map: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img534/461/waterfallareamaporsomet.png . (Only the bottom half of the map is relevant to this area)
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:21 am

...As soon as that thought had crossed her mind, she found herself on the edge of the clearing she'd been hoping for, and not far in the distance, she spotted something greater. "A waterfall," she said to herself, barely above a whisper. A large, cheerful grin spread across the wolf's maw as she scanned the area, amazed to see such a perfect place not far from their original territory. Jewelz padded forward into the middle of the area's clearing and sat down in the cool grass, watching the almost frozen water pour into the pond from a distance while awaiting the others' arrival.

(can't be bothered with describing it akjdghfkjg)
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

Wolf Info
Mate: boo.

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:04 am

The brute trotted in a few minutes after his new pack leader, the sound and smell of rushing water surrounding him as he stepped into the clearing. Xavier wandered around in the medium sized clearing before sitting a few feet in front of Jewelz, at the edge of the clearing, staring at the waterfall ahead of them. Smiling he opened his maw to say something but closed it, hearing the footsteps coming up the path into the clearing. He took a deep breath through his nostrils and sat stiffly, waiting for MD and the others to make to the clearing.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:02 am

MD's bottom jaw opened as she stepped into a place... Of her dreams. Her eyes slowly looked around spotting everything, while her smile getting bigger and bigger. She took a deep breath and howled. After her mighty howl was finished, only to call her pack mates, she ran to the waterfall. Ignoring Jewelz and Xavier, who were calmly sitting and enjoying the view, she jumped into the pond... Forgetting that it's still winter and the water is freezing. After her paws touched the water, she made an awkward yowling sound just before getting wet. After some peaceful seconds when there was only bubbles and water in the pond, a grey female jumped out of it, making loud whining sounds. She ran back to the way she came from, only missing a bit, but it was enough to hit a tree and pass out. So she decided that it was too late, and just swiftly moved her legs in right position, and it was a right thing to do, or else she would have lost her bones. Then she beautifully, like a real queen, passed out.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:46 am

The brute trotted into the new area after hearing the howl. He aproched his two pack mates and the stranger "What?" Convel grumbled in a annoyed tone then he turned his head to MD "Wait is she dead? If so do I get a promotion?" He said with unusual excitement in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info
Mate: None
Wolf Age: 3

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:01 am

Following Convel here, Thunder lazily looked down at Moon Daughter. Tilting his head to the side. "Nahhhh don't be thinking you'll be getting that promotion like but i'm sure you could change that if you wanted " A bemused smerk went across his face.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:48 am

The sight of Thunder caused a swarm of thoughts and questions to erupt in Jewelz's mind. One of them was simply why. Why would he come back here? Why, after everything that had happened? Why, after everything that he'd caused? She wanted to confront him, and didn't see why not. Besides, she's the leader, the one with the most authority, and he didn't look like he'd behave too negatively in his response. Taking a deep breath, the wolf rose to her feet and slowly began padding towards the large male.

"How can you just stroll in casually like that?" She said to Thunder, trying not to appear too snappy. "You left the pack after freaking out and going on your little murderous rampage, before threatening to continue it by speaking of assassination. Why did you come back?" Her voice was kept just below shouting level, but still showed the grudge she had against him. She didn't want to trust him ever again, although she still may be willing to let him stay again, if the others had anything good enough to say for it.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:55 am

Looking down at Jewelz, Thunder casually sat down leaning most of his weight on his right leg. Now eye level with the ranting wolf, he raised an eye brow, and cockiness spread across his face. "Well, why did I come back. Well why not come back. Simple really, if you step and look at it from my view, I mean like Sombry is not here and is not gonna want to kill me..." Thunder burst out laughing in Jewelz face, his paw wiped across his face wiping the tears of laughter away. "He could try to kill me! But I doubt things will end his way!" After getting a straight face, Thunder took the time to look at Jewelz only inches away, and study her features, tilting his head to the side. "Have you missed me?" The bemused smile went back on Thunder's face, his black teeth sticking out the end.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:39 am

A disgruntled sigh was the initial response Jewelz made to Thunder's words. "You've made it difficult to," was all she said to the wolf before her, with her tone of voice clearly showing that she wasn't amused by anything he'd said. Taking a step back from Thunder, the canine shook her coat to get rid of her annoyance, before turning and walking away from where he was. With another subtle sigh, she approached Xavier and sat by him at the edge of the clearing, staring at the running water before them as she thought to herself silently.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:04 am

Smiling once more, Thunder looked down at MD and poked her....
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:34 am

MD's eyes slowly opened as she heard wolves talking, and felt being poked at. She looked at the wolves around her, Convel and... Who knows, Thunder. She closed her eyes again, thinking. After some moments that were way too long, she opened eyes again and watched everything surrounding her. Finally she spoke, with pain in her words "Is this hell or heaven? I can't decide. Or did you come back to kill me, Thunder? I would rather die right now than feel the pain in my head..." She closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info
Mate: /none
Wolf Age: 4,5 years HEWL YESH.

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 am

The fae approached the waterfall, quickly letting her eyes slide across the scene and sitting down further away from others, silently gazing them. She didn't like the waterfall, not that she wouldn't evaluate the beauty of nature, nor did she deny that the wolves needed water. Yet she stared at the falling water with disgust. She didn't like water, she didn't understand those that actually liked swimming.

She observed MD, it looked like she had taken a quick bath, but why was she lying there? She was about to find out. Axe amazed herself with not worrying about the gray female. Well, it seems that nothing can take down that wolf. she smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Taking steps away from Moon Daughter "Think if I was there it would be hell"

Thunder yawned, curling his black claws into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

Wolf Info
Mate: boo.

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 am

Giving a weak nod in Jewelz's direction as she sat by him, he turned his head back to examine the waterfall, trying to usher all the other wolves voices out of his head so he could focus. After a while of sitting there with no luck with trying to quiet everyone out the Brute cleared his throat nervously before speaking,

"So who's that..?" he motioned his head back towards Thunder, keeping his voice low so Jewelz was the only one who could hear him. Xavier eyed the fae suspiciously waiting for a reply
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:15 am

Another quiet sigh erupted from the wolf's maw as she was forced to think of Thunder once more and his past actions in the pack. Lightly clawing the ground in front of her as if it would help her think, Jewelz remained silent for another few moments as she attempted to form a response in her mind. Not having a clear idea of what to say, the canid quietly responded with something short. "It'll take too long to explain everything," she'd said quickly, with a slight shake of her head to rid her mind of the more recent memories of the wolf, before remembering to add in one of the more important details, "oh, but his name's Thunder."

Jewelz returned her gaze back to the waterfall in front her for a brief moment, before being forced to divert her line of sight down to her stomach as she felt it grumble with hunger. She hadn't eaten for a while, as she'd come to realise, although she still pushed the thought of tracking down some food to the back of her mind for the time being, as she couldn't be bothered with it at the moment. Instead, the female rose from the ground and took a step forward towards the cold water, which she then dipped the tip of her snout into and had a small drink from. Leaning back away from the water once she had quenched her slight thirst, the canid ran the tip of her tongue across her maw to clear it of any remaining droplets of water.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Standing up stretching, Thunder looked around. Rocking on the balls of his pads Thunder let out a snort. "Well this is awkward, you know I may go have a look at the new territory. Come and fine me ...if you dare"

Smirking to himself Thunder rolled his eyes, slowly walking off with heavy steps he lazily walked off.
Back to top Go down
Convel

Convel

Wolf Info
Mate: sasuke-chan
Wolf Age: 1

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 pm

The dark brute looked around at his pack mates. "So we're not going to adress the proplem that a insane sadist that killed two pups is hanging around our new territory?" he said then nervously began pacing around in circles.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 pm

"I already tried, Convel," her tone of voice was stern, and showed that she was still irritated by what was going on around them. Deciding that she needed a small break to be alone for a while, the canid rose to her feet and turned to face the source of the waterfall, the river before it. "You can have a go at talking to him, though, use your authority" she'd said to Convel as she began navigating her way up the moderately steep slope beside the waterfall, before adding, "I'm going to go find something to eat."

---

Following the small river's banks away from the Waterfall Pond seemed like a good way to find new areas to explore, and hopefully claim as their own sites for future purposes. And soon enough, it appeared that Jewelz was right, as the river she was following lead her to a large clearing surrounded by the forests of the area, full of long grass and shrubs, seemingly perfect for any potential prey to inhabit. With raised brows showing her moderate excitement, the wolf trotted forward into the clearing, hoping to find something small to catch and eat on her own.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:41 am

MD woke up after a nice nap. She slowly stood up and yawned. Female looked around her, observing stuff. She noticed that Thunder is not here. She tried to remember how she fell asleep, and won against her bad memory. She also noticed her head not being hurtful. After the realization of everything, she felt her stomach eating itself. 'Gotta hunt I guess. Oooooooooh maybe I'll find Micro on the way too.' Her mind thought. She lazily began her adventure to nearbly meadow for some not-frozen food.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info
Mate: /none
Wolf Age: 4,5 years HEWL YESH.

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:14 am

Seeing the pack fading to explore the new area, the beige female yawned, the warm winter sun had made her sleepy. Axe was tired, and being tired meant grumpy. Jewelz seemed to get along with the green-eyed male, about the other one,-- they had called him ''Thunder''--, he seemed too big for Axe to take on by herself. Some other time.. she thought with a head-shake. Ignoring the drowsiness, she lifter her muscular body up from the ground. Taking a second to get rid of the dizziness, she took a look around, deciding she would follow MD. With a slow trot she took up the track of the gray female, still, keeping a distance.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:26 pm

MD ran to the waterfall, feeling and hearing the coming storm. She stopped and began searching with her eyes for a nice spot to dig. Then she saw, as it looked like, an abandoned burrow, near the tree where she hit her head earlier. She came closer and sniffed it, but her nose cough no smells. She quickly started digging and making the burrow deeper and wider. After some seconds or minutes, it was wide enought, but still not deep enought, if she wanted her fur to stay dry, so she continued digging.
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info
Mate: Im lookimg for one, hopefully ill find one
Wolf Age: 2

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:35 am

Kite approched the noice and smells of the stranger pack, she stopped and stil concealed by the trees and bushes she watched the wolves explore. Her red eyes were drinking up the beautiful veiw of the water fall. Her eyes wandered back to the wolves, she stepped out of the trees and barked out a greeting, trying to make her red eyes look freindly, she waited for the wolves response.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:21 am

Jewelz strolled into the clearing around the waterfall, and was soon mildly surprised to see a newcomer had entered their territory. She didn't seem too phased by the wolf's presence, as she seemed to be sporting a sort of friendly look in her eyes as she barked a greeting to the few in the area. Padding up closer to this new wolf, Jewelz observed her for a few moments, taking in the peculiarity of her red eyes, before beginning with a formal introduction. "Hello there," was how she began, accompanied by a small, kind smile present on her maw, "I'm Jewelz, the leader of the pack in this area. May I ask who you may be?"
Back to top Go down
Kite

Kite

Wolf Info
Mate: Im lookimg for one, hopefully ill find one
Wolf Age: 2

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:43 am

"Hello Jewelz, Im Kite," she replied smiling back, she was glad and relived because Jewlez hadn't shown any fear at her peculiar eyes, "I wandered if i could join your pack?" She peered behind the wolf to look at the amazing view again and marveled at how beautiful it was, Id love to have a home here, she thought, and then shuddered at the memory of being alone and being feared, she hoped she didn't have to go through that again, she focused her attention back on Jewlez and awaited her reply.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Jewelz looked back towards the waterfall, following Kite's gaze, just to make sure that there wasn't anything unusual going on by the water that her attention was drawn to. But, it was just the waterfall she was looking at, and so Jewelz diverted her gaze back to the wolf and thought of a response to her question. "Well, of course you may," she began, "we're generally quite open to new members." The wolf kept her small smile present across her maw, wanting to be as inviting as possible to this newcomer, as it seemed that she was fairly hopeful that she could join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waterfall Pond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall Pond   Waterfall Pond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterfall Pond
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next