Clear Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Moon Pack

Has been closed down.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
Spring
Latest topics
» fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am by Moon Son

» what the heck
The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:26 am by Ash(Da Sweeze)

» ranging this title between 10 and 255 characters
The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am by Jewelz

» Waterfall Pond
The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 pm by Kite

Top posting users this month
No user

The Western Trails

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info
Mate: dude guess
Wolf Age: 4

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:31 am

This is basically the area that joins the old territory to the new. They can be used for visiting the old territory or discovering more areas. The trails aren't exactly marked out and easy to see, but are just easier to walk through areas that link the two territories.

(I don't know, I might add more later or something)
Back to top Go down
http://sambhur.deviantart.com
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:20 am

(eurhrgh, I can't RP tonighthtt)

Jewelz became even more alert of her surroundings as they moved into the new areas beyond the familiar sights of the den, not just for new places to explore, but for any possible threats too. The wolf raised her snout and sniffed the air as she walked, while urging Moon Daughter to do the same. "Can you smell any water yet?" She asked, hoping that the answer would be positive.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info
Mate: me
Wolf Age: 7 years fuckers

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:26 am

MD looked at Jewelz, and said after some serious thinking "You know what stupid question that is? Because water is everywhere, just in gas form. And I don't think we can actually smell it, just feel the freshness, or we can smell some of the components in it. So I say, yes I can smell water, but I think there's no river or lake near right now. Lets move on" She nodded with a super-serious look in her face.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:31 am

The wolf let out a loud, disgruntled sigh at her deputy. "Moon Daughter, you knew what I meant," she said sternly, having quickly become annoyed by the wolf. Shaking the feeling of annoyance out of her, the canine picked up her pace and trotted ahead of the grey coloured wolf that was once at her side. I hope something worthwhile comes up soon enough, she thought to herself as she travelled, slipping in a light sigh as she went.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

Wolf Info
Mate: boo.

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:24 am

Xavier was padding along the small trails amongst brush he had found earlier, his nose to the ground; picking up the scents of small rodents and other mammals. His ears perked as he picked up a loud sigh from ahead, then a familiar voice "Moon Daughter, you knew what I meant," he listened closely and he trotted forward up the small trail to the familiar scent and voice, The gray brute crouched silently behind a couple bushes and caught sight of the ivory pelt and the corner of the brute's maw immediately tugged up into a sloppy grin.

(im sorry i suck at thisss lakdsdfkdfh)
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Location : Wearing her epic black hoodie that hides her eyes. Grinning, holding her sword, and ready to kill her victim, to complete the mission...

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:45 am

MD just mumbled at Jewelz words. But then a slight pain appeared in her stomach. She stopped. "Jewelz, wait. I feel somethin weird. My stomach knows a lot of things ya know, and now it says that somethin is goin to happen. Soon." She said still standing and looking around for any dangers.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:11 am

Jewelz stopped in her tracks, only to roll her eyes and let out a small sigh as she turned back to face the wolf behind her. "Really, a bad feeling?" She said reluctantly, "all I've noticed is a vaguely familiar smell..." Realising what she had just said, the ivory wolf abruptly turned away from her deputy once more and looked around the area, almost desperate to find out the source of the familiar scent. As she neared it, she went over in her mind what it most likely was, a wolf, male, and someone she had not seen in a long time. She racked her brain for an answer, but her memory didn't serve her well when she needed it. Standing tall to peer over a group of bushes in front of her, she finally found out who this male was.

"Xavier...?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:00 am

The brute's ears perked as she called his name, his grin fading. He stepped out of the bushes, coming into full view of both the wolves. "Yeah..?" his voice was quiet, almost shy. Xavier's silver eyes glistened in the sun that began to rise above the trio, he stopped right in front of Jewelz. "Jewelz, right?" his smile quickly returned and it was heard in his voice. Xavier turned his head to look at the wolf behind Jewelz, a doubtful look in his eyes, he opened his maw to say something but quickly closed it and returned his gaze back to the ivory fae. All the memories from the old times they had flooded back to him in chunks and he wasn't able to quit smiling like an idiot, he stood there stiffly awaiting for her reply, he wanted to know who she was traveling with, the uncertainty of a random attack from the gray female behind Jewelz set him on edge and it was clearly visible in his stance.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:36 am

(SorryI'can'ttypeashkgjshg)

The cautious hint of curiosity that Jewelz was feeling when she initially saw the wolf quickly disappeared as he stood before her, when a broad, yet somewhat shy smile took its place instead. She couldn't help but feel overjoyed at the sight of Xavier, an old friend, and did a small lap around him in an attempt to contain her cheer, examining him briefly as she went to see if he'd changed at all since they last made contact. Having let herself calm down for a short while, the canine decided to introduce Moon Daughter to Xavier, as he was obviously a little wary of her.

"Oh, that's Moon Daughter," she said quietly, turning around to face her deputy as she spoke, "she's a friend of mine..." The ivory wolf's voice trailed off as her mind wandered to previous moments, deep in the past, wondering if Xavier was thinking similarly to herself.

(Does this even make sense where are all the feels)
Back to top Go down
Axe

Axe

Wolf Info
Mate: /none
Wolf Age: 4,5 years HEWL YESH.

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:49 am

The beige female followed the fresh tracks of her packmates with an ease, slowly trotting through the forest, she wasn't in a hurry, Jewelz and MD were as good on their own. Or maybe Axe was just lazy, she didn't really care. She just enjoyed the cool breeze in her pelt and the silence of the forest. A sudden change in the air made the female stop, she didn't recognize the smell, it definitely wasn't one of her packmates. Her body stiff, she listened for any sounds nearby. All she could hear was a voice of a male, Axe didn't catch any words. Now fully alert, Axe rushed towards the spot the voice had came from.

When Axe could finally see the other wolves, she approached the scene with a powerful leap, landing not far from the dark-furred stranger and the two females. Taking a second to examine the place and seeing there was no tension between the three, the beige fae fixed her pose, now just standing, as if she had been there all the time. A slight grin appeared on her muzzle when she greeted the trio. "Well hello."
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:48 am

MD just stood there staring at Xavier blankly. Until Axe jumped in "AHA!" She shouted "I knew something will happen! Axe came in! Told ya Jewelz, my stomach never lies!" She looked at Axe cheerfully "Hai Axey!" She said "Meet Xavier, he is an ooooooooold friend of Jewelz. Whatever. He looks nice tho..." Her words trailed off as she looked at Xavier once more. She then sat "Ok. So can we go now? We still have a den to find! A cave with a bear! A waterfall with bees!" She smiled "And I shall call ya Xavy from now on ok Xavy?" She made a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:58 am

Xavier smiled at 'MD' reassuringly, his eyes still filled with doubt. He returned his eyes back to Jewelz, his old friend, the brute wondered what she was thinking about, it's been almost two years since they've seen each other. He chuckled nervously and ushered the thought to the back of his mind. He stepped back a couple feet in front of Jewelz, sitting on his haunches.

Xavier caught a glimpse of the beige female a few feet from MD, staring at her quietly awaiting an introduction from Jewelz. He had to get used to being surrounded by a bunch of females again, this was going to be difficult. He had a rough time getting in the hang of being tackled and hit on all the time by their old pack leader and some of the members. I'll just keep myself distant, he said to himself. Nothing will happen as long as he is distant from the other pack members.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:23 am

The sound of Axe's voice came as quite a shock to the wolf, and quickly brought her out of the cloud of thoughts that had formed with the appearance of her old friend. Turning her head to face the beige female, Jewelz cast her a polite nod as a greeting, before diverting her gaze back to Xavier to speak. "And that's Axe, as I'm sure you've heard Moon Daughter mention," she said quietly, adding in a small smile with the last few words she'd spoken. After a brief moment of silence, ignoring Moon Daughter's exclamations, the ivory wolf saw that it was time to explain to Xavier what their purpose was in such an area. Having taken in a deep breath, she began,

"So I thought it might be important to let you know that I now lead a pack, the one in this territory, to be precise." A quiet, slightly nervous chuckle was heard alongside her words as she spoke, showing that she wasn't quite sure how to go about with wording her sentences that day. "We're currently searching for different, newer areas within our territory to inhabit, as I felt as if we needed a change from the old," she added, hoping that she'd explained enough for the time being. With an almost undetectable sigh, she awaited Xavier's response, not having much of a clue as to what he might say.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:52 am

Stiffly nodding in Axe's direction as a 'hello' after Jewelz had introduced them, turning himself back towards the ivory fae in front of him as she explained her situation here. The brute nodded gently as she finished her explanation, taking a deep breath and looking up to all three wolves that faced him, "Well, I'm happy for you. Congratulations on having all the patience to actually create and maintain a pack," he said with a weak smile

"As for your situation, I'll be no problem. I was just wandering through and I happen to have heard your argument with her over there," he motioned his head over to MD, turning back to Jewelz "and I thought your voice sounded familiar. I can get out of your fur, I don't want to be a burden" Xavier said with a small frown, getting up off his haunches and slowly turning to head back through the bushes from where he came. He had to admit, he really wanted to stay with Jewelz, he was kind of disappointed, and immediately regretted saying everything he just said.. lingering for a bit to wait for Jewelz and the others' responses, his body stiff and anxious.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 am

MD narrowed her eyes while looking at Xavier "Xavy, you know that you can't get out of her fur because you are not in it. And for that you would have to shave yer fur first, shave a part of her fur and get inside it! That would take long time and you are too big! And you will be a 'burden' unless you kiss Jewelz. So please less talking and more working! It's no wonder you met yer old friend, that happens all the time!" She said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:18 am

Jewelz's eyes widened as her reaction to Moon Daughter's last few sentences. She wasn't too surprised that MD would say such a thing in a moment like this, but she was still flabbergasted enough to not be able to speak. The silence that had been caused by Moon Daughter's speech was tearing at her insides and she felt as if she needed to say something before it was too late. The wolf cleared her throat loudly enough for everyone to hear as she racked her brain for something suitable to say. Deciding to attempt to avoid the topic brought up by Moon Daughter, she chose to speak directly to Xavier.

"W-well... you can always stay. I - we, would be more than happy to have you in the pack," she finished off her sentence with an attempted grin, which was sadly more so mixed with the embarrassment caused by her packmate rather than the cheer she was hoping for.
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 am

Lips pursed, he stood there, holding back a chuckle at Moon Daughter's words. He pondered what Jewelz had said for a moment, should he stay? hes been doing just fine on his own, though, it did get pretty lonely and weird when exploring by himself. "Okay," he said with a stiff nod and a smile towards Jewelz,

"I'll stay... and join your pack, if that's what you want. But If I ever get annoying, or under your skin, feel free to kick me out.. or.. things a long those terms" sitting back on his haunches he smiled at the fae in front of him "So, is there anyone else I should know about? he asked quietly, gazing around the small area they were in to see if he could find anyone else hiding or lingering nearby.
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:45 am

A proper grin formed on Jewelz's maw as she heard Xavier's response to her invitation, replacing the imperfect one that was present beforehand. "Wonderful, then," she said, adding in a slight nod, "welcome to the pack." Letting her bright grin dull down to simply a smile, the canid pondered Xavier's last question before responding, with a small subconscious flick of her tail against her ankles as she continued speaking, "I believe everyone else is still in our territory, specifically the Autumn densite, unless another one or two have decided to stray from that area." Jewelz had paused for a moment after speaking, but, having remembered her announcement, she decided to continue for another few seconds, "The others should be joining us as soon as we find an area to claim as our own, which hopefully won't be after too long."

"Having said that, we should be off continuing our search." Already having taken a step forward as she spoke, the wolf turned her head and urged the other two nearby to follow on once more. Facing forward again, she began walking ahead of the others once more, brushing past Xavier to urge that he should follow on also.
Back to top Go down
MoonPie
Admin
MoonPie

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:23 am

MD trotted after Jewelz. A few seconds later she stopped again "Hey everyone. I think I smell sum waterrrr." She smiled "Can you smell it Jewelz?"
Back to top Go down
Jewelz
Admin
Jewelz

Wolf Info

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:19 am

Jewelz reduced her speed as she heard Moon Daughter's remark, and soon noticed the distinct scent of nearby water also. The wolf craned her neck forward to where she believed the smell was coming from and listened closely, picking up the faint sound of lightly rushing water in the distance. "Yep, I can smell it," she said quietly, before adding, "and I can hear it, too." Anxious to discover this running body of water, Jewelz picked up her pace once more and trotted ahead of the others, while still staying tuned-in to the sound of water, increasing in volume as she got closer. The canine noticed the trees of the forest were beginning to thin out and become more sparse as she neared the body of water, causing her to wonder if there was a clearing up ahead...

(to be continued on its own RP topic. :D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Western Trails Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Western Trails   The Western Trails I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Western Trails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clear Moon Pack :: RolePlay :: New Territory-
Jump to: